Chan Guest House Reviews

1394-277 Jung Dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

It was a little tricky to find, a little more information on how to get there could be helpful, but once we were there it was lovely. Our host, Chan was so warm and helpful, the place is very clean and he had thought of everything, from adding extra plug sockets for charging phones to hair dryers. A really great stay in a lovely little spot. I will definitely be back!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Chan Hostel. It was my first time staying in a hostel so I was apprehensive at first, but Chan was so welcoming. Just a lovely man. I highly recommend staying there if you are on a budget, the location is fantastic and so easy to find.

• 6th Jun 2014

Chan's was excellent! Such a nice man, and the atmosphere was perfect. A relaxing place, with the opportunity to meet people and have fun! Comfortable, perfect location, secure. Super chill.