Chan Guest House Reviews

1394-277 Jung Dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Such a great hostel, I have to go back to receive those positive vibes. You should go if you enjoy experiencing awesomeness.

Chan is the coolest Hostel owner ever. He will help you with your plans. One of the best hostels I've been so far.

this hostel was one of my best hostel that i have been to. Chan was so nice and helpful recommended nice food place and place to see. etc.. i highly recommend this hostel.

My stay at Chan's House was absolutely wonderful. Chan was very kind and helpful. The actual hostel is very homey and the beds very comfortable. The best part is the perfect location in the Hanuendae beach area. The only small downside is that the bathroom leaves something to be desired, but it gets the job done. I would highly recommend staying here!

• 25th Jul 2014

It was a little tricky to find, a little more information on how to get there could be helpful, but once we were there it was lovely. Our host, Chan was so warm and helpful, the place is very clean and he had thought of everything, from adding extra plug sockets for charging phones to hair dryers. A really great stay in a lovely little spot. I will definitely be back!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Chan Hostel. It was my first time staying in a hostel so I was apprehensive at first, but Chan was so welcoming. Just a lovely man. I highly recommend staying there if you are on a budget, the location is fantastic and so easy to find.

• 6th Jun 2014

Chan's was excellent! Such a nice man, and the atmosphere was perfect. A relaxing place, with the opportunity to meet people and have fun! Comfortable, perfect location, secure. Super chill.