Chanteclair

Superb 345 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 345 Total Reviews

23rd Aug 2017

Chanteclair was a cozy French hotel with great service and a even better location. You're minutes away from the beach, farmers market, and restaurants & attractions.

• Montenegro, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

This is probably the best property for the price that you will find in Cannes. The room was very clean and stuff was very helpful! The owner and his dog Oscar were super friendly :) I would recommend everyone to stay here.

14th Jul 2017

Cannes is an expensive area, but this small hotel is very reasonable and very charming. I arrived around 9pm and the reception was willing to wait an hour past closing for me to check in. Very nice! People may complain about reception hours but I believe it is only one man working there so I understand. The location is amazing. I didn't try the breakfast, but the single bed room was so great. I loved having my own space.

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

We had the best stay of our trip here! We arrived after 8, as we did not read the reception hours in advance but Pascal emailed me to let us know the reception would be closed but to message when we arrived and he would check us in. From this moment on he was super friendly and accomodating! His dog Oscar was super adorable and made us happy. Cannot recommend this gore enough! Super close to Cannes port and beaches!

4th Jul 2017

Pretty good hostel. The wifi absolutely sucks but the facilities are nice and the staff was very nice too. Comfy beds which is why I slept past my train.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

the front desk personnel was very amicable, he had a dog named Oscar which i though was really cute. i loved my stay there the hospitality was amazing. will visit again.

• England, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2017

Great little Hostel, Friendly and well situated will return

1st Jun 2017

The place is quite old and the room we stayed in was quite small (private twin). It was kind of weird because the shower and basin were just in the corner of the room so there was no privacy, and the toilet was a shared one down the hall. Apart from that, this place was really great. It was very clean, the man that owns it was quite nice, and it was in a fabulous location, 15 minutes to the beach (max), and right near a market, supermarket and the main strip of shops and restaurants.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
27th May 2017

Good location, close to the harbour and Old Town. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The outside area/common area is nice, a lot of flowers and even a lemon tree! There is a shared bathroom which isn't our preference and no air conditioning which is a huge downfall. We didn't sleep well at all due to the heat. We also found it expensive/over-priced.

Thank you for your review. I am happe that you liked the location and the atmosphere. You are writing that you do not want shared bathroom. I have other rooms with private bathrooms but you have chosen the shared one. We do not advertise air conditioning because we do not have it. You should have chosen a hotel with air-conditioning if that is important to you. You think that the room is over priced. It might be because you arrived during the film festival of Cannes. The most expensive time of the year. Still thank you for your review.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017

Perfect location and great value for money. The hosts were helpful and really friendly. Literally walked out the door and you've tonnes of restaurants and bars around you and a couple of minutes walk and you're on the croissette. Would definitely recommend for a short stay.

×