Chanteclair Reviews

12 rue Forville, Cannes, France

loved this cute little hostel! its also in the most perfect location for anything you need. 2 minutes from the beach anf train station - perfect for backpackers like us

Way too hot in the rooms! A little too expensive for what you get, and the 7€ breakfast did not look worth it. The owner was very nice though!

Really great hotel! Has a pretty little garden where you can sit and relax or eat/drink. Walking distance to beaches. Super close to cafés and restaurants. The room was nice and the bed comfy, and it was great that the room had a shower so you didn't have to share that. The owner is very friendly and his dog is super cute and relaxed :). Would definitely recommend this place! Extremely good value for the money.

Not so much a hostel as a cheep hotel.

Host waivers friendly and very helpful. Very accommodating and the ambiance of the hotel is very welcoming and quaint. Totally recommend this hotel. I've stayed in Cannes at others but will definitely come back to this one as it was my favourite.

Lovely place, a real gem. Great ambiance.

Absolutely fabulous my boyfriend and I had been travelling for five weeks and this has been the best place we stayed by far! Lovely staff and gorgeous little dog. Just cannot wait to return as soon as possible!

Excellent customer service from owner

make their guests feel more welcomel

The wifi was a very spotty and the light in the bathroom (which was triggered by motion sensor) would continuously turn off while in the shower. But the staff was great and when my friend and I forgot shampoo and soap for the shower they gave us some.