Chanteclair Reviews

12 rue Forville, Cannes, France

Excellent location, welcoming staff and cosy room. I recommend :)

I was very happy to stay at hotel Chanteclair, thank you for the help and friendly atmosphere ! :) I will definitely come back soon ;) ! Best regards, Martina

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Slovakia

A great place, lovely courtyard, and I was very happy in my room. In fact I've never just wanted to hang out at a hotel before, pity I didn't have more time. And you even do a great cup of tea, which in France feels like finding a precious jewel! Thanks for a lovely time.

• 8th Oct 2015

Great hidden gem. Cute dog too Oscar! Nothing fancy here but great value

I stayed there for a few days and was a good experience. The owner is really friendly and helpful, he is always trying to make your stay pleasant. Is well located and great money value.

Really great hostel - although it says 'hotel' everywhere when you arrive! The room was lovely, but a little cramped, and although we booked a double ensuite, we actually got a room with a shower and sink in it, but no toilet. Bit disappointing but the gentleman on the reception desk was really helpful!

It would have been better if the public WC has water sinks/basins as well so that after going to toilet one can wash hands immediately instead of doing so only after going back to one's room. It would be more hygienic.