Rating 47 Total Reviews
Rating 47 Total Reviews
CharVic Hostel Located at Pedro Vicente Maldonado, , Banos.
Ecuador
Banos Pedro Vicente Maldonado
26% 47
-1.3967480 -78.4238969
    Rooms available

18th Dec 2015
2.6

I can't believe people are using the term "you are getting what you pay for". I booked for 2 nights in Charvic hostel but I had to get out after one. Their were things spilled on the wall, the toilet were disgusting, sink not working, ants crawling in my bed and the staff didn't seem to care (I wish I could show you the pictures I took). I would still not eat rotten food if it was 5$. I'm telling you that you can find WAY BETTER hostel in Banos for the same price. Simply disgusting.