Charing Cross Guest House Reviews

310 Renfrew street, Glasgow, Scotland

Very good breakfast, location is also ok if you don't mind climbing some streets, it's possible to reach the city center walking. Clean bathrooms and kitchen, but the room smelled not so good in the first day. I would recommend if you don't want to spend much money.

My bed (room 17) was extremely uncomfortable! So springy and old. There was no top sheet on my bed, so all I had was the comforter which may or may not have been cleaned. There were towels in the bathroom to wipe hands and a bathmat on my first day, but on day two and three, there were no towels. When I asked to do laundry (and pay the fee), the machine was broken. The young girl at the front desk (Eastern European I think) was rude to me twice. One when I asked to do laundry, and at breakfast.

• 16th Aug 2013

Good situated hostel and the double bed room was ok for the price. We had a good sleep there. In my opinion the bathroom could be more cleaner (was in the floor)

View all Glasgow Bed and Breakfasts