Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff is really nice and helpful, and their cappuccinos are amazing!

Apart from the bathroom this hostel is one of a kind..will recommend it to everyone but will warn them..i took a 6 bed dorm and there was only one shower and one pot.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • India

This was the 2nd time I stayed at the CBEH. They are so amazing: very easy-going, very confy rooms and beds, very well located... And they have animals there! Really cute ones, I must add. I'll miss WiFi, the cat with the best name on Earth. ;)

This hostel was filthy - I never felt comfortable touching the floor. The rooms are set up with a door to the outside / courtyard area and a room to the door, so noise travels very easily. About half the room was awake from 4:30-5:30 am as we listened to a chorus of drunken bargoers coming back from the night out. Just be warned, there are far better hostels for the money and if you do have to stay here, definitely remember your shoes for the shower.

Good location, good staff. However there is no event organized by the Hostel, it would have been great to share moment with the others backpakers.

• 6th Nov 2014

Nice stay

Very nice hostel!! The best equipped hostel I've ever stayed in! They have hairdryer in the bathroom and offer free coffee, tea and mineral water. Spacious rooms and nice atmosphere. Also convenient location and easy to walk everywhere.

Clean place, pretty quite (i think we're closer to the off season), chill staff and good location.

Because of schedule changed temporary, we booked four bed room instead, I have to say the staff、location、room....everything is amazing, we feel very comfortable, we can go everywhere by walking because it is so close to the Charles bridge. Anyway here is a really terrific place that gives me a nice memory.

Super cool location, just a few meters from Bridge Charles! Cool stuff and free facilities (washing machine, a lots of city info, soap, bath towels, etc)

Hands-down the BEST hostel experience I have had to-date. The staff is just excellent. They really go above and beyond to help you and make sure you feel comfortable navigating the city. Some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had came from the awesome free drinks provided here, made by the bloke from Liverpool who really made our stay above and beyond. They also arranged for a free ghost tour for us to go to and a driver to the bus station on our way out. THANK YOU for a great time in Prague!

The hostel is perfect. Great position, good staff and very safe rooms.

Best hostel I've stayed in! Absolutely perfect. Location was incredible, facilities amazing, discounts on tours, concerts etc. Staff were so lovely, free washing, free tea, coffee or hot chocolate, free wifi everywhere in the building ... I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The location of the hostel is absolutly perfect. The room was good and clean, the staff was very nice and helpfull. Very good value for money.

This hostel was amazing! It was centrally located, and the staff was very friendly. The free coffee/hot cocoa was also a major plus! There was also a free washing machine in our bathroom, which was a lifesaver!

Great stay at this lovely hostel. Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time in a very cozy atmosphere.

• 18th Oct 2014

Very nice!!! 위치 좋고 스탭들도 친절하고 정말 좋았어요! 마지막에 택시 예약이 잘못 되어서 도움을 청했는데, 비행시간 체크해주고 이동할 차도 불러주고 시간 넉넉하다고 안심시켜주더라구요 ㅎㅎ 불러주신 차가 정말 쌩쌩달려서 금방도착했어요~.~ 강추강추! 감사해요! Thank you!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Love love love this hostel....

Výborný pomer kvality a ceny. Exluzívna lokalita a max. ochotní personál. Odporúčam.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Giving the best possible rating makes me feel as comfortable as staying in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel: a mystical location at the end of the Charles bridge, great staff, beautiful facilities and spacious rooms. If you want to be even further delighted just use their airport shuttle service.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6