Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel goes out of there way to make you feel at home

Fantastic location right beside the Charles bridge, very friendly Staffs, cozy room! Everything was nice. I highly recommend this place.

Great spot in the best location ever - we could walk out of our room right onto Charles bridge, and everything we needed just steps away (grocery stores, coffee shops, etc). Staff extremely nice and helpful- awesome that tourist info is right in hostel! Also free coffee+water. Ended up with some crappy roommates who wouldn't turn the lamps off well after midnight, but no fault of the hostel and we resolved the issue peacefully. Maybe add a sign saying "lights off at nighttime" ;)

Excellent place! Cant beat the location. The staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful stsy!

No words to describe.its was just electrifying

Once I finally found the hostel, I never wanted to leave. The rooms are spacious & as clean/updated as they can be. The staff are all incredibly knowledgable, helpful, & friendly—it honestly caught me off guard (not used to being offered coffee or greeted in the morning). Lots of free amenities, their own ATM & ticket machine, & are within walking distance of everything. Laundry room was in someone else's bathroom, but overall A+. And they've pets around if you're a sad solo traveler like me.

Great hostel. Continue like that. Awards well deserved.

Great place to stay

The statt is great and offer help or something to drink whenever possible. The Hostel is really just next to the Charles Bridge and so the location is awesome.

it was great. the crew is very kind, nice. but the sign is too small so it's hard to find the hostel.

The hostel is very nice. We enjoyed the hostel and the amenities good

Awesome location with friendly staff. Highly recommended place to stay.

Very nice, excellent location, Staff very friendly. Thank you guys!

This hostel is great. It's near Charle's bridge. You can just get out the hostel then you see the bridge. The staffs are really nice and helpful. The Room is good. I definitely stay here again if coming to Prague.

Smoking very smell !! It comes from the living room, next door. We have allergy symptom. The bath room should has the air flow. The facilities and staff are very good. Thank you for the good coffee.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Thailand

My favorite hostel out of the 12 countries and 20 something hostels that I have stayed in over the past 3 months! The staff was SUPER nice; they were always offering free coffee or water bottles, very informative, and one of the employees actually paid for my metro ticket!! The actual rooms were extremely spacious with nice beds! Also the set up was very cool with each floor having its own living room area complete with a computer, flat screen, fridge, full kitchen and bathroom area!

Such a great hostel. The staff was so friendly and so nice - I have never experienced anything quite like this at a hostel. It was so nice. The location is also excellent and the building is old with high ceilings - really nice. If I am ever back in Prague I will be staying here again :)

This is a pretty great hostel. The bed I had was one of the comfiest I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping on and the location couldn't be better in terms of accessibility to the city. Top notch. Recommended.

Couldn't ask for more. The staff are the most accomodating I've experienced at a hostel and the general atmosphere they create is genuinely relaxed and friendly. This place is very popular and it's easy to see why. The location also puts you right at the door to explore Prague. This place is at the heart of what makes Prague such a great city

• 19th Apr 2015

The hosts were fabulous, always willing to answer any questions and provide help/suggestions when needed. Free water, coffee and laundry- the host also provided us with free cake too! Location is great, right by Charles bridge with easy ascess to the metro station. Great value for your money- definitely recommend. It was a little noisy at times during the night, but I would expect that with the location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5