Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were so helpful and friendly! The apartment was excellent, and the location was superb! We did not want to leave, and will without a doubt be back! A home from home!

• 26th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so incredibly nice from the very moment that you check in. Free hot choc/coffee/tea/water...yes, please! The location is unbeatable. The hostel is two shops down/about 15 steps away from the Charles Bridge entrance from the Lesser Town side. The hostel operates in the same location as a tourist agency (same ownership, I think), which was such a bonus because we got discounts on every tour. The Segway tour and free waking tour were too good!

I cannot fault this place! friendly and helpful staff, excellent location in between the old and new towns. Easy to find. Great facilities! Will definitely go back!

The staff were really friendly and accommodating, we appreciated the endless amount of free water/ coffee and tea ! Location was great, walkable distance from most attractions. I would probably reccomend more toilets, but other than that highly recommended.

It's a hostel, but wonderful!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • China

Great location, 10 seconds from Charles Bridge. 5 min walk to metro. Prague is small, so if you feel up to it, you could walk everywhere rather than use the metro. Free wi- fi and free use of computers. Free laundry. Common area with tv. Own kitchen. Spotless clean. And the staff are lovely and very helpful, especially little wifi the cat..my fav staff member!! Great place.

The hostel is in the prime location to the Charles bridge. The hosts were very humble and polite and offered us coffee and water whenever we liked. They also do segway tours there which is good

• 12th Aug 2014

Amazing staff, greeted us with a free beer and told me everything to view and things to avoid in order to save money. Gave us discounts on tours etc as we'll

• 11th Aug 2014

The staffs there are so nice! Don't try to walk in Prague with a suitcase...So just take metro to go to this hostel.

The hostel staff were exemplary. Upon arrival, they made us feel like we were their own guests in their own home. They provided a lot of extra help and guidance, and always greeted us with a very big smile and the offer of assistance. The hostel itself was very well located, very clean and once again, homely. Would definitely come back if in Prague again

A hostel in a cracking location right next to the Charles Bridge. The staff were absolutely incredible with me when I ended up in a tight bind and I am immensely thankful to Lee and Pavel for their assistance.

Fantastic hostel, staff we're extremely helpful and friendly. As this hostel also doubles as a tourist information office, staff we're very well informed and their was a number of discounts on tours etc for those staying in the hostel! Their is also free tea, coffee and bottled water for guests which is great! Excellent right at Charles bridge!

There is a reason why this hostel has so many rewards. Awesome beds, awesome rooms, right near old town, awesome staff (Jana should get a raise), and free coffee that they constantly offer, along with free water. It's a tourist information booth too, so they will have plenty of advice if you need it. Stay here, you won't regret it.

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at

Excellent Hostel, my favourite of all the ones I stayed in throughout my trip through central and eastern Europe!

I really enjoyed the stay and the entire arrangement was very good!!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India

Best location, BEST staff, great offers on tourist attractions and one of the best hostels and experiences I've had!

• 25th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at! Free water, tea, coffee, loads of free city tours and the staff were always helpful. Thanks!

This place is awesome! Only complaint is the road noise- gets a little loud but other than that it was great.

We loved it here. Staff were so helpful and friendly! Great location.!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6