Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Perfect location. Staff very kind and always ready to help! Thumbs up!

• 20th Mar 2015

Loved the hostel!

The location is awesome, the staff is the best, Lee is the greatest barista in the world, I just love staying here

Stayed here twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Has to be the best in Prague! Safe, fantastic location and the staff are all amazing. Thanks guys!

Amazing experience! Thank you so much!!

Coolest freaking hostel in the world! Free coffee, free tours, discounts on everything around the city. Awesome staff and the place right next to Charles bridge! Have to stay here in Prague

Hostel was located near of the Charles Bridge and it's excellent. When you get in to there, you can have a rest with wonderful coffee. Staff always ask whether you want another one :) They are soo helpful. This hostel is the one of the best i have stayed.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Hands down the best hostel my group has ever stayed at! Michael and his crew were amazing. We got a private room for the four of us - since there were 2 rooms open, Michael let us look at both and pick. Our loft had a kitchen (stove & refrigerator), bathroom, and huge bedroom for 4 beds. Free water, delicious espresso, lattes, and hot chocolate. The hostel also has great relations with tour companies - we had two free tours and a discount on the segway! Thank you for making this trip special :)

• 10th Mar 2015

Do not go anywhere else to stay when in Prague...!!! The staff are fantastic

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The staff are my absolute favorite here. So friendly and welcoming. Made me coffee anytime I asked and made sure I stayed hydrated ;) rooms and showers were very clean and comfortable. Amazing location next to Charles Bridge! Would recommend to anyone and definitely would come back.

This hostel was wonderful and well worth the money we paid. The staff was very kind and helpful and gave us our space when needed. Overall the facility was kept very tidy and organized. I really appreciated the free beverages that were offered everyday. Location is a bit of a distance from central Prague, but the restaurants and atmosphere of the area make up for it. I would definitely stay here again. Our hostel clerk, Lee, was extremely kind and made our experience a wonderful one.

• 4th Mar 2015

a very welcoming hostel, friendly staff and great decor. The location being right next to Charles bridge was great for the old town as well as the castle and petrin hill. Considering it's location to the main bridge into old town and that I was in a dorm room at the front, the noise wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Great amount of discounts and freebies here, would definitely recommend!

So, yes, this place really is as good as everyone else says it is. Highly recommended. Super helpful staff. Ridiculously friendly everything. Also there's a cute puppy somewhere. The bathroom leaves a bit to be desired, though, and there's no dryer machine. But, who cares, because everything else about this place is perfect.

The location of the hostel is excellent - for walking or for public transportation. The staff was really helpful and sympatic, always offering us a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. The lobby is also a tourist information point, in a way is eassy to find out everything about Prague. We also got a Ghost Tour throw Prague for free because of the hostel, something that would cost us 300 crowns and that we would hardly find. The wi-fi works perfectly and the free baggage room is another good point.

• 27th Feb 2015

very nice hotel and excellent workers in there.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

I stayed for about a week in a six person dorm.The hostel mostly caters towards Koreans, which is fine, but it was unknown to me at the time of booking. The location is great but it's noisy at night. The floor is wooden so it's a bit noisy walking around. My only real complaint is that the staff leaves the door open after they finish cleaning which allows for the cold air to come in and why I didn't give an excellent rating in security. Other than that the hostels staff is very helpful.

They provide a free wellcome tour in evening. I liked it very much! Kristian, the guide guy, was so sweet and good at prague! Every staffs seemed to enjoy their own job, willing to help anything! So miss you guys!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

There is no elevator FYI. I have a bad back but got help with my suitcase :) The staff here is amazing! Free coffee, free bottled water, and a kitty cat all greet you. I had the attic by myself which is a very spacious apartment. Has a kitchen and small eating area. I think a group of people who know each other or a family would be comfortable in this space. The bathroom is tiny so if you're tall do not get this room; you will have some probably showering since the roof slants (I'm 5'7").

This hostel is in a perfect location and the reception doubles as a tourist information so it's great for finding things to do in Prague and the staff are more than friendly and knowledgeable. The free cappucino's in the reception were a great added bonus! The only downside was that the power went out one morning I was there which also resulted in a cold shower as well - not sure if this is something that happens often?

very good!!!!!!!!!!!