Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel to stay at. Literally at the end of Charles Bridge. If your staying for a short time stay here because you will have access to everything. Also, the Lennon Wall is literally a stones throw away from the hostel. Excellent service!

Amazing way to begin in Prague. Perfect location, great staff who help you with anything, and nicer than hotels I stayed in another part of Prague.

• 6th Sep 2014

Absolutely brilliant hostel, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. the position of the hostel was great, right next to the Charles Bridge and it was unbelievably cheap. Although there was no breakfast included, free hot drinks and water and a kitchen (and a supermarket across the road) meant that it wasn't a problem at all.

• 31st Aug 2014

The hostel is in a pretty great location but the facilities are just average. However, Lee, The staff person I interacted with most was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL (as were the other staff too). They give free hot beverages, free waters, and discounts on some tours. The rooms themselves are a little dingy but overall recommended

Best hostel I have ever stayed at such price. I stayed in 7 bed dorm. It was safe with personal locker, but a bit loud with 7 people in the room (normal). The staffs are very friendly and helpful; Lee and Daniel. They offer us water and hot chocolate or coffee for free!!! And even give us free post card!!! And it super close to charles bridge!!! Do stay here :)

sooooorry for this late reply. Charles Bridge Economic Hostel really really really surprise me!!! it is the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thank u. next year I ll be back to there again!!!

The staff were so helpful and friendly! The apartment was excellent, and the location was superb! We did not want to leave, and will without a doubt be back! A home from home!

• 26th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so incredibly nice from the very moment that you check in. Free hot choc/coffee/tea/water...yes, please! The location is unbeatable. The hostel is two shops down/about 15 steps away from the Charles Bridge entrance from the Lesser Town side. The hostel operates in the same location as a tourist agency (same ownership, I think), which was such a bonus because we got discounts on every tour. The Segway tour and free waking tour were too good!

I cannot fault this place! friendly and helpful staff, excellent location in between the old and new towns. Easy to find. Great facilities! Will definitely go back!

All staffs were really really kind. Thank you for the staff, I felt like I am in a home in Praha.

The staff were really friendly and accommodating, we appreciated the endless amount of free water/ coffee and tea ! Location was great, walkable distance from most attractions. I would probably reccomend more toilets, but other than that highly recommended.

It's a hostel, but wonderful!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • China

Great location, 10 seconds from Charles Bridge. 5 min walk to metro. Prague is small, so if you feel up to it, you could walk everywhere rather than use the metro. Free wi- fi and free use of computers. Free laundry. Common area with tv. Own kitchen. Spotless clean. And the staff are lovely and very helpful, especially little wifi the cat..my fav staff member!! Great place.

I received the warmest welcome I've ever had at Charles bridge - the staff were incredible and it was amazing to be offered free coffee and bottled water regularly. The rooms are excellent, very clean and spacious. Facilities in the girls dorm were great, fab shower and even a hair dryer! Really good location for Prague and make sure you do a free walking tour when you arrive with Michael from the hostel - this was the highlight of my stay!!

The hostel is in the prime location to the Charles bridge. The hosts were very humble and polite and offered us coffee and water whenever we liked. They also do segway tours there which is good

• 12th Aug 2014

Amazing staff, greeted us with a free beer and told me everything to view and things to avoid in order to save money. Gave us discounts on tours etc as we'll

• 11th Aug 2014

The staffs there are so nice! Don't try to walk in Prague with a suitcase...So just take metro to go to this hostel.

The hostel staff were exemplary. Upon arrival, they made us feel like we were their own guests in their own home. They provided a lot of extra help and guidance, and always greeted us with a very big smile and the offer of assistance. The hostel itself was very well located, very clean and once again, homely. Would definitely come back if in Prague again

A hostel in a cracking location right next to the Charles Bridge. The staff were absolutely incredible with me when I ended up in a tight bind and I am immensely thankful to Lee and Pavel for their assistance.

Fantastic hostel, staff we're extremely helpful and friendly. As this hostel also doubles as a tourist information office, staff we're very well informed and their was a number of discounts on tours etc for those staying in the hostel! Their is also free tea, coffee and bottled water for guests which is great! Excellent right at Charles bridge!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6