Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent hostel , have to thanks Lee and everyone there , everyone was extra helpful , Good tips , they spoil you with free coffee and water all the time , cold cheap beers, very friendly atmosphere , best location , what else to ask , definitely recommend it , very easy going people , defo going back

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at!

• 7th Jul 2015

Thanks for such a wonderful stay!! My favorite hostel by far!

I really happy to sleep here. There are sooo kind people. Thank u. When i back to prague, Booking again here.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Great Hostel has everything you can possibly need. Had a great time.

A Great Hostel all round!!

Well the location is one of the better thing that has the hostel. Very close to Charles Bridge. The staff is really friendly and they help me so much, lent me pockets guide, gave me maps and recommended me a good place for doing change money. The room was normal but had all necessary to me.

Stayed in the top floor private room and it was our own private apartment for the weekend. Staff couldn't get any nicer and they have a beautiful cat (Wifi). Free water, beer, pastries, coffee, towels......what more could you ask for? BOOK THIS PLACE NOW!!

• 27th Jun 2015

Everything about this hostel was amazing EXCEPT for the fact that people smoke in the courtyard and the smoke rises up into the rooms. For people who don't like to cigarette smoke this was a big problem. Other than that it was beautiful, clean, and the staff were soooooo friendly. We walked in from a long day of travels and were greeted with free (delicious) cappuccinos and water. Throughout our whole stay we didn't have to carry a single heavy thing upstairs and felt very taken care of.

one of the best hostels that i have stayed in!! the staffs are very helpful and will go out of their way to do it !! the location is perfect, wifi is good and its clean.. had issues with another hostel that i booked cuz this hostel was full.. they still took me in, made a sofa come bed in the common room and let me sleep there till the next day!! amazing ppl.. thanks a lot for the help.. will definitely recommend staying here!!

Nice hostel with friendly staff and a fantastic location just next to the Charles Bridge. Walls were a bit thin so you can hear everything happening in the hallway or common room but it was usually pretty quiet. Free use of their washing machine which was a big bonus!

Seriously one of my favorite hostels that we stayed at on our trip! The staff was amazing...helping us make multiple reservations and giving us recommendations for food and other things. They also provide free water, tea, and coffee whenever you need. Only had a little trouble finding the hostel because it was so tucked away! Great location though overall.

• 13th Jun 2015

U were amazing and supportive.. Thank u so much

Everything is very good but you have to be careful about your properties because there are crowded place. You might easily lose your stuff. Finally, I love their hot chocolate very much.

The best thing about this hostel is its location. It is literally 10 steps away from Charles Bridge. First thing they did when I arrived was hand me a beer. I unfortunately had terrible roommates, but overall the hostel was great.

Wonderful , better than I expected, Gorgeous

My friend Taylor and I stayed at the Charles bridge economic hostel for 5 nights in Prague and loved our stay here. Lee downstairs was EXTREMELY helpful from the beginning to the end of our trip. He booked us dinner reservations every night we were there, gave us a fan when we were a little hot at night, and made us endless cups of coffee whenever we asked. The 3 bed private room we stayed in was clean and perfect for our stay in Prague. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Prague!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Daniel really made us feel welcome and made the hostel feel like a second home. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recomend

Great Location, Helpful Staff, Free Water.

Best hostel I've stayed in my trip. Literally beside Charles Bridge.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4