Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

A Great Hostel all round!!

• 1st Jul 2015

Everything about this hostel was amazing EXCEPT for the fact that people smoke in the courtyard and the smoke rises up into the rooms. For people who don't like to cigarette smoke this was a big problem. Other than that it was beautiful, clean, and the staff were soooooo friendly. We walked in from a long day of travels and were greeted with free (delicious) cappuccinos and water. Throughout our whole stay we didn't have to carry a single heavy thing upstairs and felt very taken care of.

one of the best hostels that i have stayed in!! the staffs are very helpful and will go out of their way to do it !! the location is perfect, wifi is good and its clean.. had issues with another hostel that i booked cuz this hostel was full.. they still took me in, made a sofa come bed in the common room and let me sleep there till the next day!! amazing ppl.. thanks a lot for the help.. will definitely recommend staying here!!

U were amazing and supportive.. Thank u so much

Everything is very good but you have to be careful about your properties because there are crowded place. You might easily lose your stuff. Finally, I love their hot chocolate very much.

The best thing about this hostel is its location. It is literally 10 steps away from Charles Bridge. First thing they did when I arrived was hand me a beer. I unfortunately had terrible roommates, but overall the hostel was great.

Wonderful , better than I expected, Gorgeous

My friend Taylor and I stayed at the Charles bridge economic hostel for 5 nights in Prague and loved our stay here. Lee downstairs was EXTREMELY helpful from the beginning to the end of our trip. He booked us dinner reservations every night we were there, gave us a fan when we were a little hot at night, and made us endless cups of coffee whenever we asked. The 3 bed private room we stayed in was clean and perfect for our stay in Prague. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Prague!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Daniel really made us feel welcome and made the hostel feel like a second home. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recomend

Great Location, Helpful Staff, Free Water.

Best hostel I've stayed in my trip. Literally beside Charles Bridge.

Best hostle I have EVER stayed at! The people up front are super friendly and helpful! They want to make sure you have an amazing time. I would def go back. Traveling alone I met lots of people in my room, everyone was so nice. Loved my experience.

• 25th May 2015

This is absolutely the best hostel I've stayed. The staff was incredible and always helpful, no matter what or question. The tea, coffee, and water at reception also a lifesaver. Or room HUGE and cheap and staff insisted on carrying our bags there for us.

Everyone was amazing. Hope to stay again some day

• 22nd May 2015

Great hostel goes out of there way to make you feel at home

I don't normally review, but we loved staying at Charles Bridge so I wanted to go back and tell you guys what a great stay we had. We showed up after hours upon hours of flying, exhausted and desperately in need of water and coffee. When we walked on, the guy at the desk quickly walked us over to the couches, and told us he was getting us water and coffee (which was fantastic off the espresso machine). The location is FANTASTIC, as was our private 3-bed suite and the staff. Highly recommend.

• 20th May 2015

Fantastic location right beside the Charles bridge, very friendly Staffs, cozy room! Everything was nice. I highly recommend this place.

Great spot in the best location ever - we could walk out of our room right onto Charles bridge, and everything we needed just steps away (grocery stores, coffee shops, etc). Staff extremely nice and helpful- awesome that tourist info is right in hostel! Also free coffee+water. Ended up with some crappy roommates who wouldn't turn the lamps off well after midnight, but no fault of the hostel and we resolved the issue peacefully. Maybe add a sign saying "lights off at nighttime" ;)

Excellent place! Cant beat the location. The staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful stsy!

No words to describe.its was just electrifying

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4