Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

2082 Total Reviews

Awesome place. Perfect location. Very helpful staff. Always clean. Everything is included in the very reasonable price: Tea, coffe, hot choclolate, towels, sheets, laundry, some tours (that other tourists have to pay for) etc. etc. The dorm that i was in had its own kitchen and living room.

• 5th Feb 2016

The staff was absolutely incredible. Some of the most kind and welcoming people I've ever met. They greeted me with free hot chocolate (drinks for guests are always free btw). They took my luggage up to my room, made sure I knew how to get around. Free luggage storage, free laundry, free printing. They also called me a taxi on my last day and changed it last minute because they didn't like the original driver. So amazing. They treat their guests more like friends or family. Highly recommend!

Hard to find because there's no sign! If you're staying here, look for the "tourist information" sign. Anna and the other front desk people were super friendly and helpful and helped us find the best restaurants and things to do! Good location over the bridge and very clean and homey.

Great hostel. We were a stag group visiting Prague and more than happy with the dorms and the friendly helpful staff. They also recommended a great restaurant and provided us with free guides, maps, tea & coffee and bottled water.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We stayed here for 4 nights in January and loved the look of the hostel room, the facilities were good and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is in a great location, right next to Charles Bridge meaning everywhere you'd want to go is within walking distance. The only negative we had was that there didn't seem to be a social aspect to the hostel. We were told there was a bar but every evening when we went to go to it it was already closed. Not so good for meeting people if on your own!

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

We stayed in a 4 person deluxe room which has some good space, but if you are tall the beams are a challenge. The beds are not fantastic and they need new pillows. The location though is unbeatable and the staff are fantastic, free REAL coffee is a great as well as free water and tea. Would recommend but just be carful the roofs are low, and the cat is awesome.

Great Hostel. Warm and welcoming. Everyone was available at any time. Great experience. I do recommandé.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Great crew, great value, the location was not for me but very good if you are looking to be right in heart of the central tourist area of the charles bridge.

the place is perfect, no matter in terms of its location, facility and lovely people there. If I go to Prague again, I will definitely choose this cozy hostel m

Really a cool hostel! Like it very much! The staff is so enthusiatic ! Good luck to your liberation!

Amazing location for sightseeing. The hostel offers many options for activities and tours. All the staff were really friendly, and as well having free hot drinks and bottles of water was a great touch. The bar downstairs was a hidden gem too, with a string band playing some czech music. I would definitely return here and recommend to everyone.

Everyone here was so accomodating, and the location was perfect to explore the entire city by foot. Rooms were comofortable and clean, and it really felt like a home. Plus free water and coffee, and a free guide book to use while in Prague!

The bads: The shower barely works We have to share a single bathroom for pretty much the entire floor (12 people) The street can get noisy during the night. The goods: Very friendly staff, they recommended us great things to do and places to go. Excellent and free coffee! Free bottled water as well The cat hanging out in the common area Overall very good, would love to go back!

Its Was and amazing experience being in Charles Bridge hostel ; the environment was perfect , I really recommended to stay in this hostel !!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

This place ticks all the boxes and more. The staff can tell you anything you need to know. There is an atm and even a train ticket machine in the reception. Their cat named Wifi and dog named Chateau are adorable. Rooms are massive and are like apartments with a common room, kitchen, bathroom, computer, and even a FREE washer! Wifi is fast and connects anywhere in the hostel. The hostel is beautiful and located just next to Charles Bridge. Grocery store accross the street was a huge bonus.

perfect location. superb staff. spacious room. two thumbs up!

The hostel was very centrally located just minutes off the Charles bridge, and upon check-in, the staff were fantastic and very helpful. They have free coffee for guests, which is very nice given it was cold outside! The front desk gave me a guidebook to use during my stay and was able to answer all my questions regarding Prague tourism. Thank you!

• 7th Jan 2016

One of my favourite hostels so far. All the staff are brilliant, going above and beyond to welcome you. Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate on arrival with as many complimentary hot drinks as one would wish. 700 year old building, great common rooms in apartment atmosphere and Incredible location among pragues buzz. Free washing and many discounts on local activities as well as a wealth of info from staff who also run the adjoined info point. Great bar attached as well. Would reccomend every time!

The location of this hostel is really good. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is a little lacking so if you want to meet people, this is not the best hostel. We were lucky that the people we were sharing with were equally keen to socialise. The rooms are a little older than the others we've stayed in but the bathroom and kitchen are modern? One thing to note is to remember to bring a small lock. The "lockers" are merely old small cupboards so require locking yourself.

No locker and sense of security, atmosphere not very pleasant as well... Value for money is not good at all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5