Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic hostel. The staff is so friendly and easy to talk to, and go out of their way to make you comfortable and at home. Small hostel with cozy feel to it. Good location right by the Charles Bridge. Good beer selection in their fridge. Two gripes: the walls are pretty thin, so if you have noisy floor mates coming in at odd hours, you'll hear it. And there is only bathroom per floor, so queues in the morning are possible. Minor setbacks in one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Recommended

We had the Ensuite room, and everything was perfect. Would strongly recommend.

• 12th Dec 2014

Friendly, cozy, pretty cat, and the best location. It would be a shame if we see charles bridge only once or twice in Prague but here, you can see it everytime you come to get some rest. I walked all the places on foot. Legendary location.

I don't usually write reviews online, but this hostel was so fantastic I felt like it was the least I could do. This hostel was GREAT!!! The front desk staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and welcoming. They genuinely wanted you to have the best trip possible. The location was fantastic, it was close to everything, but still quiet enough at night. Free wifi, towels, plugs by every bed...Facilities felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Best hostel experience I have ever had, hands down!

• 5th Dec 2014

Such a great place to stay, so central and the staff were incredibly helpful! Would defiantly recommend it, beautiful dorm rooms also.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

I literally cannot rate this place enough. We had a private double room which was amazing- comfy and warm with all the facitities you can think of. Location fab- right by Charles Bridge, and the staff were great- plying us with unlimited coffee and hot chocs and amazingly knowledgeable about all things Prague :) if your unsure about staying here, just do it. We can't wait to return!

Great hostel and very welcoming staff. Centre to everything....go here!!

• 1st Dec 2014

Amazing place to stay. Would definitely recommend.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

I loved my 7-bed dorm; I felt like I was sleeping in a ballroom! It was good having an ensuite bathroom although the floor was always wet after someone had a shower. The hostel didn't have the social vibe of other places but the staff and assorted animals (Wifi was a lovely surprise!) on site were great. I especially appreciated being able to do laundry for free. And of course the location was excellent although fighting the tourist hordes on the Charles Bridge started to get a little tiresome.

This place is cozy and comfortable but it has a lot of common areas to meet people as well. Wish I could have stayed longer in Prague. And the hostel dog and cat are adorable.

Stayed here for a week. It was my first time to Europe, travelling alone. The staff couldn't have been more incredible! They are the friendliest bunch. I hung out downstairs with them, making the most of the fridge full of great beers haha! I'll be returning in the future for sure. Love this place :)

This is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in. The location was unbeatable and the staff incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend!

• 21st Nov 2014

I had an amazing stay here! Comfortable and beautiful accommodations, amazingly friendly and helpful staff, cute cat, and unbelievable location. Overall, couldn't ask for a better experience.

This hostel is in a perfect location! Would recommend it to everyone! Staff are brilliant, especially Lee.. So welcoming! Fantastic hostel!

The staff there is the best I've ever met in any hostels :) They are all really willing to help. When I arrived in a cold winter night, they greeted me with hot chocolate and helped me to move my luggage. And since the hostel is also an information center, you can get almost all the information you need and also some discounts for several things! Highly recommend :)

If this is a hostel you are looking to meet people at and are travelling alone, don't stay here! The staff were rude except for one English guy! Also they don't have anything set up for the nights! Not a lot of fun, rude staff and very hard to meet people! Also security was very poor! The rooms are ok but there is one toilet and two showers for 24 people! I would not reccomend this place! I stayed at hostel one home after and it was completely worth it! The staff showed you a great time!

The staff here was great. They provided us with information we needed to get around town and to/from the city. As soon as we stepped foot outside of the hostel we were only a few feet from the Charles Bridge. Our window faced the courtyard and at night it got a little loud at night on the weekend. Our bed was very large however it took up most of the room and was slightly more difficult to get around. However, we were grateful for the large bed and sleeping arrangement that was made for us.

The staff is really nice and helpful, and their cappuccinos are amazing!

Apart from the bathroom this hostel is one of a kind..will recommend it to everyone but will warn them..i took a 6 bed dorm and there was only one shower and one pot.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • India

This was the 2nd time I stayed at the CBEH. They are so amazing: very easy-going, very confy rooms and beds, very well located... And they have animals there! Really cute ones, I must add. I'll miss WiFi, the cat with the best name on Earth. ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6