Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

very nice hotel and excellent workers in there.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

I stayed for about a week in a six person dorm.The hostel mostly caters towards Koreans, which is fine, but it was unknown to me at the time of booking. The location is great but it's noisy at night. The floor is wooden so it's a bit noisy walking around. My only real complaint is that the staff leaves the door open after they finish cleaning which allows for the cold air to come in and why I didn't give an excellent rating in security. Other than that the hostels staff is very helpful.

They provide a free wellcome tour in evening. I liked it very much! Kristian, the guide guy, was so sweet and good at prague! Every staffs seemed to enjoy their own job, willing to help anything! So miss you guys!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

There is no elevator FYI. I have a bad back but got help with my suitcase :) The staff here is amazing! Free coffee, free bottled water, and a kitty cat all greet you. I had the attic by myself which is a very spacious apartment. Has a kitchen and small eating area. I think a group of people who know each other or a family would be comfortable in this space. The bathroom is tiny so if you're tall do not get this room; you will have some probably showering since the roof slants (I'm 5'7").

This hostel is in a perfect location and the reception doubles as a tourist information so it's great for finding things to do in Prague and the staff are more than friendly and knowledgeable. The free cappucino's in the reception were a great added bonus! The only downside was that the power went out one morning I was there which also resulted in a cold shower as well - not sure if this is something that happens often?

very good!!!!!!!!!!!

• 21st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

It was fun staying there. The staff is excellent, making you free coffee or hot chocolate whenever they can. They also actively try to help you. I also loved the animals they had. Dorms were very spacious and clean. Location was really convenient, nearly all the sightseeings were in walking distance. The charles bridge is literally around the corner. I'll come back when I come to Prague again, for sure.

We had a fantastic stay at Charles Bridge. The location for this hostel is PERFECT - we were literally a few metres away from the Charles Bridge and a 5 minute walk away from the Grand Palace. We had a great room on the top floor with a kitchenette, great bathroom (HOT shower) and bedroom area. This connected (down a cool ladder) to the common room downstairs. Complimentary hot chocolates, coffees and teas; laundry was free (no dryer). Only minor complaint is that one of the beds was broken.

It's too noisy at the midnight, I cannot fall asleep.

The Charles Bridge economic hostel is definitively one of the best hostel i have ever stayed in. The value for money is excellent, being right in the middle of the city center. Our private room was hotel quality. And the staff of the hostel made our weekend special, everybody was extremely welcoming, generous and friendly. They even organized free guided tours for us. An absolute surprise and a place to definitively come back!

• 9th Jan 2015

The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. Also the cat and dogs:) They offer their help actively, for example when leaving, they asked if you know where to take the train. I can't say it's the best hostel but the staff definitely the most helpful ones.

The owner, who greated me with a warm and friendly welcome on my arrival. He was really kind and helpful. The hostel felts like a series of apartments, My room, and two others, opened onto a little section which had a kitchen bathroom and lounge room with computer and kitchen! The FREE (i mean it) walking tour with Kristian is run at night and well worth attending, great way to meet people but that's easy anyway. The hostel was constantly being cleaned, and was in a brilliant location! Thankyou!

Was one of the best hostels I have stayed in, such a good location in Prague and the staff were so friendly and welcoming, they gave me loads of information about the city and were easy to have a chat with! Go on the free tour with Kristian too, he knows everything about Prague and a fun tour guide, he's so easy to get on with and we ended up going out for dinner with him. Definitely recommend this hostel! And they have Wifi the cat.

• 7th Jan 2015

100% satisfaction.

Really great staff free barista coffee and bottled water as much as u want. Really good friendly helpful staff. Great location next to Charles bridge. Excellent value for money tops off a great city! Wifi a bit dodgy when too many people on at once only criticism. But all up highly recommended would definitely stay again!

I was welcomed by Dan. His beautiful dog chateau and after I filled out my paperwork, was introduced to the cat. Lee was lovely, very friendly. I asked a female staff for a coffee while I was waiting to leave. She gave me a dirty look and made me one, begrudgingly. She put milk in. I advised I don't drink milk. She shrugged her shoulders and pushed the drink forward. Lee said he'd make me another as I can't drink milk. she then made me one but in mug and not a nice cup. She was rude

• 2nd Jan 2015

Fabulous hostel! Best shower I've ever had in a hostel! Great location! Great staff. Could not recommend enough!!!

Highlights are the very nice staff and perfect location. We had a huge room for the three of us.

Great Hostel!!!

that was great time in Praha

• 29th Dec 2014