Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Couldn't ask for more. The staff are the most accomodating I've experienced at a hostel and the general atmosphere they create is genuinely relaxed and friendly. This place is very popular and it's easy to see why. The location also puts you right at the door to explore Prague. This place is at the heart of what makes Prague such a great city

• 19th Apr 2015

The hosts were fabulous, always willing to answer any questions and provide help/suggestions when needed. Free water, coffee and laundry- the host also provided us with free cake too! Location is great, right by Charles bridge with easy ascess to the metro station. Great value for your money- definitely recommend. It was a little noisy at times during the night, but I would expect that with the location.

덕분에 좋은 여행 할수 있었습니다 감사합니다

• 19th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Creat location!!!!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

It was right by the Charles Bridge and was not far away from the subway station. It was located at the centre of the major sites you would want to go see in Prague, and the people were amazingly nice. It was the first hostel that explained the city when I have arrived, and they also provided me a raincoat and an umbrella when it started the rain suddenly. THey also had hair straightners :)

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel!!! Staff is really helpful and friendly and the hostel has a really nice atmosphere!!! I went by myself and I felt really safe and confortable.

The hostel was very accommodating. Staff was friendly and helpful. They helped plan our days and make sure we got the best of our time there, was a great trip to Prague. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Apr 2015

I only really interacted with Paul but he was always super friendly, offering me water and coffee. Check in was slow because people kept coming up to ask questions. The location is perfect, right off the Charles Bridge and close to the Castle and to the metro. No bunkbeds in our 7 female room which was awesome as I hate those! The ensuite bathroom got really hot easily and it flooded easily so maybe there could be better ventilation in there. Everything else was great.

Great staff, amazing location and safe hostel. Great stay a must in Prague

My first night(Apr 05) there're transgender, a gayman and a few girls hank out noisily in common room since dusk. And then slept in our girl dorm. one of the girl came and aggressively talk to me with some language I didnt familliar. Me and some of my roommate do discussed about that later, they told that SHE asked me why I stayed in this room, on that bed(the last one). I didnt want to blame any responsibity to the hostel, but pls. keep some CCTVs infront of girl wing and do check it oftenly.

Why does this place have such great reviews?! I only thought it was average. Good location, but the building has a weird layout, so it was all disjointed and had no overall feel. Each corridor was self contained. Reception was downstairs and through an iron gate. Dorms were next to private double rooms. Lots of people hanging round the staff smoking dope at night.

Best hostel ever. Located near Charles Bridge so it was extremely convenient. The staff were all so attentive and helpful. Free laundry, coffee and bottled water for the guests as well! The rooms were extremely clean and stylish, just my bad luck that I got stuck with two loud snorers! :/ The toilets were so clean, and had hairdryers in them. I highly recommend this hostel!

Unfortunately I have to rate this hostel lower than I expected. Last night our room was "invaded" by two women (we are not really sure if they were really women) who were clearly prostitutes and a man (yes our dorm was ONLY for women) who stayed listening to vulgar latin music really out loud all night, screaming and drinking. By four a.m they started to fight, and using our bath with the doors semi open from where we could listen to them vomitting, making their necessities, including the man.

Staff was awesome in helping us plan our days out and were so friendly! This is definitely not a party hostel since most of the guests seemed to ignore the common room, but the staff was able to hook us up with pub crawls and other nightlife activities.

very good hostel,very nice stuff,good choice!

Perfect location. Staff very kind and always ready to help! Thumbs up!

• 20th Mar 2015

Loved the hostel!

The location is awesome, the staff is the best, Lee is the greatest barista in the world, I just love staying here

Stayed here twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Has to be the best in Prague! Safe, fantastic location and the staff are all amazing. Thanks guys!

Amazing experience! Thank you so much!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5