Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great stay at this lovely hostel. Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time in a very cozy atmosphere.

• 18th Oct 2014

Very nice!!! 위치 좋고 스탭들도 친절하고 정말 좋았어요! 마지막에 택시 예약이 잘못 되어서 도움을 청했는데, 비행시간 체크해주고 이동할 차도 불러주고 시간 넉넉하다고 안심시켜주더라구요 ㅎㅎ 불러주신 차가 정말 쌩쌩달려서 금방도착했어요~.~ 강추강추! 감사해요! Thank you!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Love love love this hostel....

Výborný pomer kvality a ceny. Exluzívna lokalita a max. ochotní personál. Odporúčam.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Giving the best possible rating makes me feel as comfortable as staying in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel: a mystical location at the end of the Charles bridge, great staff, beautiful facilities and spacious rooms. If you want to be even further delighted just use their airport shuttle service.

We stayed in a private room with its own kitchen and bathroom and it was very clean and spacious. The location can't be beat- two steps out the door and you are at the Charles Bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that I was woken up both nights I stayed there by loud people coming in because the main hallway echoes, but I would definitely stay there again.

Staff excellent, Jana and Lee congratulations!!!!

This was one of my favourite hostels and my sister and I have stayed at a lot. The staff were the best I've ever met and you get two free tours when you check in (including a ghost tour of the city). Free coffee and hot drinks anytime. Great atmosphere. Only thing I found weird was we had an old man staying in a dorm with all young girls and I know that other hostels don't allow ppl over 40 to stay in the dorms. But other than this I would highly recommend this place!!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. If I go to Prague again I will definitely be staying here.

• 30th Sep 2014

It is located near the charles bridge. Water free! Washing machine free! It was really great!

Great location near Charles Bridge and most of the touristic locations. I booked the 5 bed room and it was clean and really big and comfortable. There was only one bathroom with shower in the floor thought. The staff at the reception were very friendly and gave me the best recommendations for restaurants and beers at Prague.

Excellent staff

Excellent location, just in Charles Bridge. Great staff, cool and always willing to help.

Honestly this was one of my favourite hostels! I was sad we only stayed for one night.. BEST staff who are just out to have a good time! Free beers, water, coffee, espresso....! What more can you ask for? Location is perfect, rooms are super clean, nothing bad to say at all!

Oh baby....the location of this bad boy!!! There's nothing quite like walking out of your hostel to see hogwart's on your left haha! Plus, there's a 24/7 weiner/pizza place located across the street....you can't tell me that won't come in handy after a late night out. My room was huge and my best was tremendous (pillow very small). The shower was great (the toilet room was the smallest box ever). Great value, friendly staff...no fun common room, but you're in prague..get out there!

Location is the best! Just right next to the bridge. Staff was very nice and everything is good but only thing I don't like was no place to meet new friends in the hostel. ;-(

Was a very pleasant stay and an absolute ball doing the activities which the hostel recommended at a very low cost or no cost at all. Also bring located next to the Charles bridge made it easy to find your way around no matter what you planned on doing.

• 22nd Sep 2014

저렴하고 위치도 좋고 리셉션 직원들도 모두 친절! 위치가 워낙 좋아서 쉬러 호스텔 왔다갔다 하기에도 좋았어요. 그리고 무료로 물 주시는거랑 커피 또한 맛있었고 분위기, 시설도 모두 굿굿굿!!! I will be back!

Had a great time in this hostel! Met some fun people, including the staff who were all extremely helpful & friendly - especially Lee! The location is absolutely ideal for enjoying the historical centre of this amazing city. So good that i've already booked my next visit for February! Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague.

very nice place, awesome location!, very friendly staff, they where always ready to help us...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6