Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff are so helpful and welcoming! The free bottled water and coffee is also a plus!

• 16th Apr 2014

Amazing hostel with fantastic staff! Very helpful and welcoming. What a location too, so handy! The only criticism is that sometimes the hot water didn't work. Other than that, perfect stay and I'll be recommending to others :)

• 4th Apr 2014

This hostel is great! Located right beside the charles-bridge the perfect location to start to every destination in the town! Staff is really lovely, also the black cat Wi-Fi :) The rooms are decorated with many details and very clean, same with the bathroom. Included tea, coffee, hot chocolate, towels, lockers, ... !

• 4th Apr 2014

Not only is the staff amazing, but the hostel was very clean and comfortable! We stayed in a three person loft and absolutely loved the quaintness of it. Given the excellent the location, we expected there to be more noise than there was, which was refreshing! We really enjoyed our stay and would absolutely recommend this hostel to our family and friends. We can't wait to come back and visit!

My visit at this hostel went flawlessly. Great location, very informative, free coffee, great rooms and met some good people while I stayed there. I wish all hostels were like this one.

Is the best hostel I've ever stayed!!! Very nice staff, rooms and bathroom. They don't charge anything more if you need to use the laundry, if you use the computer and not even if you ask for a water or coffee!!! And you MUST do the segway tour at night. Awesome!!!

I stayed here with three friends in the private four bed dorm and I have absolutely nothing bad to say!! The staff was amazing and beyond helpful, the location was perfect and the room was great!! I have stayed in many hostels and hotels and I honestly felt that I would prefer to stay at the charles bridge hostel then a 5 star hotel in Prague! You can not beat the service you recieve!

• 27th Mar 2014

Excellent place! Free coffee is just awesome. Perfect except for the wardrobes, because they are too small and I could not fit many things inside it.

Loved this hostel. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Wifi was strong in the rooms, great location at the foot of the Charles bridge which connects the new and old town, free bottled water tea and coffee all day, no lockers in rooms but bathroom was huge with double shower head. Cannot complain and would recommend to anyone. Single beds rather than bunks also!

We took one dorm and one double room, the dorm was perfect but the double room was extremely small. Would definitely recommend this hostel for young people but not for older people or people who has bad sleeping quality, because it's pretty noisy at night and you can hear everything from the next room.

Great trip! Great hostel! Great people!

Basic but more than enough.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staffs are very kind and nice. If you want to enjoy the night view of the Prague, this hostel is gonna be the best choice. You can go anywhere you want from this hostel by walk. (except the main station. But it takes only 20 minutes.)

staff is amazing! thank you so much for everything!!

the most awesome hostel ive ever stayed!!! the location was perfect just next to the Charles Bridge. staff was really kind and helpful. They are really good at English and also they provide a various kinds of tickets about concerts! U can get a discount at there:) Free internet and print! oh, staff always offers hot chocolate and coffe:) i am really appreciate to stay there for 4days. if i can visit prague again, i will go there!!! it's valuable to stay!! :)

This is quite possibly my favorite hostel ever. We stayed in a 4-person apartment-style room, fit with a kitchen with all the utensils and pots and pans you need. Everything was very clean and very secure (my room didn't have lockers but I didn't need any). The staff was so friendly and helpful. There are free waters (crucial because you have to pay for water everywhere) and free cappuccinos in the reception all day as well as abundant wifi. The location is literally on the bridge. Perfect.

• 18th Mar 2014

This hostel was fabulous. Clean rooms and bathrooms, and Jana at the front desk was awesome. Always offering you a coffee (or a shot of vodka) and willing to give you information about tours etc. Fun & easy place to meet other travelers.

This hostel had everything we wanted at possibly the best location in Prague. Away from the business of the touristy main square but still close to everything you want to see. Staff was very very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Rooms were nice and very clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Maybe the best Hostel we've ever been !!! We'll be back...

This hostel has very friendly staff, offing you free coffee and water lots of times and helping you find places to go see and lots more, the hostel is right in the center of the attractions lots of good places to go eat and drink near by, the rooms were clean and well spaced overall I would stay here again and would recommend if you are driving a car there is no were to park near the hostel I parked apox. 3km away there are spots closer but their was no space as it's a busy city to drive in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4