Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

There is a reason why this hostel has so many rewards. Awesome beds, awesome rooms, right near old town, awesome staff (Jana should get a raise), and free coffee that they constantly offer, along with free water. It's a tourist information booth too, so they will have plenty of advice if you need it. Stay here, you won't regret it.

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at

Excellent Hostel, my favourite of all the ones I stayed in throughout my trip through central and eastern Europe!

I really enjoyed the stay and the entire arrangement was very good!!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India

Best location, BEST staff, great offers on tourist attractions and one of the best hostels and experiences I've had!

• 25th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at! Free water, tea, coffee, loads of free city tours and the staff were always helpful. Thanks!

This place is awesome! Only complaint is the road noise- gets a little loud but other than that it was great.

We loved it here. Staff were so helpful and friendly! Great location.!

Friendly and helpfull staff.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Great place but more like a hotel than hostel. Bad for meeting other travelers. Lots of older folks with kids. Security was great, only negative was they had run out of padlocks for the individual lockers in the dorm room but you really didn't need to have one. Towels were included, free drinks (bottled water, etc). Really enjoyed my stay!

The hostel had amazing service! I walked for 20 minutes from the Praha Central Station and was all tired and sweaty, and Lee, the staff on duty made me feel right at home with a bottle of water and tea. I was only there for a day but I was impressed by the great service and friendliness. When I go back to Prague, I would definitely stay at this hostel again! (:

The most friendliest hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff were so nice and helpful, people staying in my room were also very friendly! Lovely quaint hostel right next to the Charles Bridge, only stayed for one night but would definitely book again! Great location to explore the city from. Rooms were kept clean and tidy and there was a range of kitchen facilities to use.

best hostel I have ever stayed in, no way to fault it

Believe the hype! I was so happy that this hostel had availability during my stay, with such raving reviews and an amazing location. The directions were great and very easy to follow. I was staying in female dorm. The room was spacious, clean and tidy, with 7 single beds, private bathroom, bed linen in cheerful flower pattern, high ceiling and big windows. It felt really home-like, plus all other perks, many of us didn't feel like leaving! I couldn't possibly find a flaw in this hostel :)

This is the best hostel that I've ever stayed in!

• 10th Jul 2014

The staff was incredible. There is only few things I have missed, like a bar. But was all fine.

This hostel was brilliant. We arrived and were sat down and told about Prague and what was available at the hostel. They were very helpful offering help with anything. You can have as many hot drinks and bottles of water you wanted. They also offer free walking tours which were very good. Would highly recommend, our favourite hostel so far on our trip.

• 8th Jul 2014

Staff was very friendly and generous. They gave us beer and water on arrival and throughout the stay as well. They also provided free tours and discounts on others. Finally, the location is beyond ideal

Perfect room and the staff were lovely, very helpful in letting you know what there is to do and see. Great location, once you there from the main station. We are planning to go back to Prague, and when we do, we'll definitely be staying here again.

loved it great staffs