Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is the best!! I was very very lucky to stay in this hostel. I love your hot chocolate! Thank you!!

The staff were absolutely amazing in how welcoming and accommodating they were. The value of my trip was really made by the staff. Whenever I'm back in Prague, I will stay here if there's a bed available.

It was the best hostel iv ever stayed in, cheers to everyone working there.

• 24th Feb 2014

My favourite thing about this hostel was the location. The Charles Bridge area is beautiful yet close to all the major attractions. The staff are particularly helpful as the reception also doubles as a tourist information centre. The rooms are large, clean and beds comfortable. Wi-fi was also particularly good here, as it is generally weak in most hostels. Far from a party hostel, the atmosphere was quite laid back in fact, so depends on what you're after, but I'd stay here again.

If you're going to Prague, don't even consider staying anywhere else. This is by far the best hostel I've ever been at. The location was unbeatable, the rooms were amazing and the staff were all really cool, super helpful people. The place has basically every service you could need and almost all of them are free. Our trip definitely wouldn't have been as good if we'd stayed somewhere else. I really can't recommend it enough!

A great welcome, lots of add ons and a clean room. Very acommodating staff.

the stay was very homely, the staff genuinelly helpful and good people to be around. the atmosphere was great and free coffeee. very clean and well set up with everything you need.

• 14th Feb 2014

The Hostel is in a great location and the room was great. We had a 4 person attic room which had a kitchen & ensuite bathroom. The staff were fantastic & couldn't have been more helpful & welcoming. There was a great sitting room & the staff would make you coffee at any time. They also provided lots of information on the area & about tours. Would highly recommend this Hostel.

Can't say enough good things about this hostel! We stayed there with as a group of 3 people and then as 4 between February 10-13. The staff at the desk were great, they offered us a shot of vodka as soon as we walked in :). There was plenty of excellent free coffee. They are always there to give you recommendations on where to go and offer a several free tours. They get you a good discount on a 3 hour Segway tour, I very highly recommend it! Next time in Prague I'm there.

So kind, genuinely caring about their customers. Thanks for your advice and recommendations. I will definitely go back.

AMAZING LOCATION, CUTE HOSTEL CLEAN, AND THE STAFF ARE AMAZING. its a home away from home! GO GO GO GO!!

• 7th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. No complaints. Staff went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Great spot right next to Charles Bridge. Tourist information as part of hostel means good discounts on shows, tours etc. Welcome walk was a fantastic intro to what to see and do in Prague. Staff generally very helpful. Beds not bunks and female dorm appreciated. Room not particularly sound proof - bring ear plugs. Airport pick up service very helpful.

It took me sometime to find where the hostel is because I didn't know it is inside the information center. The staffs are really helpful. The room is a quite warm but in general everything is awesome!

Excellent facilities. Excellent, friendly staff, excellent stay.

• 31st Jan 2014

I would recommend this hostel to anyone- it was fantastic, really friendly staff, fabulous hot chocolates and great accomodation. No complaints and if I go back to Prague, this is where I will stay again!

• 30th Jan 2014

The hostel was amazing, the dorm and bathrooms were spotless and the staff (especially the liverpudlian) could not have been more helpful. Would highly recommend it!!

• 30th Jan 2014

everything was perfect and it was the best hostel ever!

The hostel is located just 100 meter away from Charles Bridge. The staff are very nice and offers many advice for travelling in the city. Also free guided tour offered by the hostel is great, providing many insights into this city.

Had a fantastic stay at the Charles Bridge Economic Hostel. Room was clean and in great condition, with a great bathroom and our own little kitchen, and the staff were always very helpful with any questions. The free hot drinks and bottles of water were a great bonus as well!

• 26th Jan 2014