Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

2078 Total Reviews

Great hostel! Would definitely reccomend to others.

Had a great stay! Staff was friendly and helpful. We had s difficult time finding the sign to the hostel because we thought it was just an information center. I enjoyed the set up of the hostel with an apartment type homey feel.

It was the warmest welcome we had had one our trip! The guy who welcomed us said to treat the living room like our second home and insisted on carrying our huge bags to our rooms for us! We felt so at home at this hostel!

Excellent option for a few days or a longer stay! It has the best location around!! The complementary coffee and hot chocolate are area plus! 100% recommended

A great hostel, I would definitely stay here again!! They were very welcoming even late at night and are in a FABULOUS location. The wifi cat was so cute although the wifi itself was tempermental at times.

The location in great right on Charles bridge and the staff is very nice and helpfull. But extremely noisy, couldn't sleep at all. I stayed at the 7 bed female dorm, and found the cleanliness very poor (bathroom got flooded after every shower). I booked 3 nights and stayed only for 1 night. Wouldn't stay there again.

Location was excellent but the shower facility was quite uncomfortable

The best hostel!! Staff were extremely helpful with our questions and really hospitable!! The location was REALLY convenient; literally a few metres away from Chsrles bridge, a 25 min walk to the castle and 10-15mins walk to all the good food places! Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. (They've got a really cute dog and cat in the reception as well!!)

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you Charles Bridge Economic Hostel for making me feels like I'm staying at home ☺️ The staffs were so kind, informative and helpful. I love all of the hostel facilities, they even provided towel, hair dryer, and also free coffee/tea/hot chocolate/mineral water in bottle.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

Really lovely hostel. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The location is absolutely perfect! Very clean with a cool layout. An excellent spot to stay in especially when in Prague to visit the Christmas Markets.

Fantastic location--right on the Charles Bridge, in between the two major parts of the city. This was a great place to stay with a large group of friends, as there were common spaces and kitchens per room, but I can imagine it might be lonelier for a solo traveler. Good facilities--I really liked that there were many functional kitchens in the hostel, but I missed having a locker that could be locked with a standard lock. Very affordable, and the staff were very helpful!

Awesome staff, including the pup and kitty! The space itself could use a little renovation but it's charming, with a cant beat location and free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and laundry. You can't ask for much more.

Central location, the place doubles as a tourist office - bonus! :) Staff are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - esp Monica and Daniel :) The downside: 1. The private room w b/room was small - it was a bed, a little space to walk around the bed and then the b/room, however there is a 'communal space' which is clean. 2. The walls are paper thin! We did get the room next to the stairwell - but all people coming in, out, drunk, smoking - heard it all like it was in our room - recommend to stay out late!

• 14th Dec 2015

Easily the nicest hostel I've stayed in. Lockers were nice and big, great security, awesome location in Prague. The staff was friendly and the free coffee/tea/water was awesome. Rooms were beautiful and spacious with comfortable beds.

The staff was very helpful in showing what to do around town.

• 5th Dec 2015

The days I spent at the Charles Bridge Economi Hostel were just awesome. Their owners and workers just strived to make us feel at home - we got free tee or coffee any time we wanted, they gave us useful tips about sightseeing and we even got to borrow a free guide of Prague. The position is dreamy, ten meters from the stunning Charles Bridge: it's not easy to find something so convenient in such a central position.

Everything was excellent. Highly recommended ! :)

Hands down, best hostel I've stayed at, in every respect.

• 25th Nov 2015

I have stayed here many times in the past year and it was great again as always. Only place to stay when visiting Prague.

This was by far my best hostel experience yet. From the second I walked in the staff was nothing but accommodating and willing to help me with anything. The staff felt really invested in their guests, which made me feel really comfortable. The rooms were really nice and I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable with anything. As a 20 year old female traveling alone I couldn't have asked for a better place to come back to after time in the city. Oh, and to add this location is literally perfect.

• 20th Nov 2015