Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

I had an amazing stay here! Comfortable and beautiful accommodations, amazingly friendly and helpful staff, cute cat, and unbelievable location. Overall, couldn't ask for a better experience.

This hostel is in a perfect location! Would recommend it to everyone! Staff are brilliant, especially Lee.. So welcoming! Fantastic hostel!

The staff there is the best I've ever met in any hostels :) They are all really willing to help. When I arrived in a cold winter night, they greeted me with hot chocolate and helped me to move my luggage. And since the hostel is also an information center, you can get almost all the information you need and also some discounts for several things! Highly recommend :)

If this is a hostel you are looking to meet people at and are travelling alone, don't stay here! The staff were rude except for one English guy! Also they don't have anything set up for the nights! Not a lot of fun, rude staff and very hard to meet people! Also security was very poor! The rooms are ok but there is one toilet and two showers for 24 people! I would not reccomend this place! I stayed at hostel one home after and it was completely worth it! The staff showed you a great time!

The staff here was great. They provided us with information we needed to get around town and to/from the city. As soon as we stepped foot outside of the hostel we were only a few feet from the Charles Bridge. Our window faced the courtyard and at night it got a little loud at night on the weekend. Our bed was very large however it took up most of the room and was slightly more difficult to get around. However, we were grateful for the large bed and sleeping arrangement that was made for us.

The staff is really nice and helpful, and their cappuccinos are amazing!

Apart from the bathroom this hostel is one of a kind..will recommend it to everyone but will warn them..i took a 6 bed dorm and there was only one shower and one pot.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • India

This was the 2nd time I stayed at the CBEH. They are so amazing: very easy-going, very confy rooms and beds, very well located... And they have animals there! Really cute ones, I must add. I'll miss WiFi, the cat with the best name on Earth. ;)

This hostel was filthy - I never felt comfortable touching the floor. The rooms are set up with a door to the outside / courtyard area and a room to the door, so noise travels very easily. About half the room was awake from 4:30-5:30 am as we listened to a chorus of drunken bargoers coming back from the night out. Just be warned, there are far better hostels for the money and if you do have to stay here, definitely remember your shoes for the shower.

Good location, good staff. However there is no event organized by the Hostel, it would have been great to share moment with the others backpakers.

• 6th Nov 2014

Nice stay

Very nice hostel!! The best equipped hostel I've ever stayed in! They have hairdryer in the bathroom and offer free coffee, tea and mineral water. Spacious rooms and nice atmosphere. Also convenient location and easy to walk everywhere.

Clean place, pretty quite (i think we're closer to the off season), chill staff and good location.

Because of schedule changed temporary, we booked four bed room instead, I have to say the staff、location、room....everything is amazing, we feel very comfortable, we can go everywhere by walking because it is so close to the Charles bridge. Anyway here is a really terrific place that gives me a nice memory.

Super cool location, just a few meters from Bridge Charles! Cool stuff and free facilities (washing machine, a lots of city info, soap, bath towels, etc)

Hands-down the BEST hostel experience I have had to-date. The staff is just excellent. They really go above and beyond to help you and make sure you feel comfortable navigating the city. Some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had came from the awesome free drinks provided here, made by the bloke from Liverpool who really made our stay above and beyond. They also arranged for a free ghost tour for us to go to and a driver to the bus station on our way out. THANK YOU for a great time in Prague!

40일 여행 중 기억에 남는 호스텔이예요 :) 제가 8인실을 써서 화장실이나 샤워실 쓰는게 좀 불편하기도 했지만 좋은 점이 너무 많아서 안좋은 기억 전혀 남지 않네요. 우선 위치가 까를교 입구라 밤 늦게 들어가도 전혀 위험하단 생각이 들지 않았고, 물은 무료 제공입니다(횟수제한없음). 빨래도 무료이고 호스텔 비용도 저렴~ 무엇보다 직원들의 친절하고 호의적인 태도가 감동적이었어요. 직원들끼리 수다떨다가도 손님이 등장하면 바로 달려와 차 줄까라고 물어보더군요 하루에도 몇번씩ㅋㅋ 손님 문의에 항상 적극적으로 웃으면서 대응하는 모습이 넘 좋더라구요. 프라하 다시 가더라도 이 호스텔갈거예요!ㅎㅎ

The hostel is perfect. Great position, good staff and very safe rooms.

Best hostel I've stayed in! Absolutely perfect. Location was incredible, facilities amazing, discounts on tours, concerts etc. Staff were so lovely, free washing, free tea, coffee or hot chocolate, free wifi everywhere in the building ... I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The location of the hostel is absolutly perfect. The room was good and clean, the staff was very nice and helpfull. Very good value for money.