Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great Location, Helpful Staff, Free Water.

Best hostel I've stayed in my trip. Literally beside Charles Bridge.

Best hostle I have EVER stayed at! The people up front are super friendly and helpful! They want to make sure you have an amazing time. I would def go back. Traveling alone I met lots of people in my room, everyone was so nice. Loved my experience.

• 25th May 2015

This is absolutely the best hostel I've stayed. The staff was incredible and always helpful, no matter what or question. The tea, coffee, and water at reception also a lifesaver. Or room HUGE and cheap and staff insisted on carrying our bags there for us.

Everyone was amazing. Hope to stay again some day

• 22nd May 2015

Great hostel goes out of there way to make you feel at home

I don't normally review, but we loved staying at Charles Bridge so I wanted to go back and tell you guys what a great stay we had. We showed up after hours upon hours of flying, exhausted and desperately in need of water and coffee. When we walked on, the guy at the desk quickly walked us over to the couches, and told us he was getting us water and coffee (which was fantastic off the espresso machine). The location is FANTASTIC, as was our private 3-bed suite and the staff. Highly recommend.

• 20th May 2015

Staying right on the Charles Bridge is literally perfect. It's a quick walk to the old town and a quick walk to the castle as well. The atmosphere is so charming, especially in the evenings when you can hear music from the al fresco dinners going on in the streets below. The room was also beautifully decorated and the staff were very nice and helpful in getting tours around the city. Be sure to pet the resident cat!

Fantastic location right beside the Charles bridge, very friendly Staffs, cozy room! Everything was nice. I highly recommend this place.

Great spot in the best location ever - we could walk out of our room right onto Charles bridge, and everything we needed just steps away (grocery stores, coffee shops, etc). Staff extremely nice and helpful- awesome that tourist info is right in hostel! Also free coffee+water. Ended up with some crappy roommates who wouldn't turn the lamps off well after midnight, but no fault of the hostel and we resolved the issue peacefully. Maybe add a sign saying "lights off at nighttime" ;)

Excellent place! Cant beat the location. The staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful stsy!

No words to describe.its was just electrifying

Once I finally found the hostel, I never wanted to leave. The rooms are spacious & as clean/updated as they can be. The staff are all incredibly knowledgable, helpful, & friendly—it honestly caught me off guard (not used to being offered coffee or greeted in the morning). Lots of free amenities, their own ATM & ticket machine, & are within walking distance of everything. Laundry room was in someone else's bathroom, but overall A+. And they've pets around if you're a sad solo traveler like me.

Great hostel. Continue like that. Awards well deserved.

Great place to stay

The statt is great and offer help or something to drink whenever possible. The Hostel is really just next to the Charles Bridge and so the location is awesome.

it was great. the crew is very kind, nice. but the sign is too small so it's hard to find the hostel.

The hostel is very nice. We enjoyed the hostel and the amenities good

Awesome location with friendly staff. Highly recommended place to stay.

Very nice, excellent location, Staff very friendly. Thank you guys!