Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great Hostel!!!

that was great time in Praha

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Poland

All of the staffs in this hostel are soooo nice and helpful. Wenn I come to Prague again, I will choose this hostel again.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • China

Perfect location, staff was amazing friendly and welcoming in every way. Walk out the door and you're on Charles Bridge, there are great neighborhood bars close walking distance, if you can find them. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities are everything you need with a kitchen, clean rooms, nice common areas.

The best hotel I have ever been. Very helpful and lot of free facilities like Internet cafe, Kitchen, free coffee and drinks, free laundry. Best place for short as well as long stay. They also have a private room with a attic. Pls check this,

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

I stayed there only one night but staff was very nice and helpfull. Location is good eventough the street is quite touristic. Good place I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Perfect place!!!! Perfect people!!! I want to visit agian :)

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Lee is full of fun. Great stay there.

A really friendly, helpful hostel. The staff gave us lots of recommendations on pubs and restaurants and directions when we asked. Our room was cozy - the bed was wicked big. No free breakfast, but beyond that really good!

• 20th Dec 2014

Absolutely excellent hostel in a prime location. This hostel could not be beaten on many fronts. Especially the staff are all wonderful: very helpful and kind. Location is just perfect right behind Charles Bridge so you can be there in the morning before the crowds flock in or late at night when they have left. We had the deluxe private room with ensuite bathroom which was great. Very spacious and it was also clean. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others (backpackers, families)

I have no bad things to say about this hostel! The staff are friendly, offering a free coffee at reception. The rooms are spacious and a towel is provided which was very handy. And it's located within seconds of Charles Bridge. I would definitely stay here again.

Can't beat this location. It was FABULOUS. Easy walk or tram ride anywhere. Great rooms, kitchen, & living areas. FREE laundry. Staff was very helpful. Grocery store right across the street to stock up on food...huge frig in the living area.

This is THE BEST hostel I have every stayed in! The staff is extremely cooperative and friendly, the hostel is literally on the Charles Bridge, the rooms are done up very beautifully and the vibes in general are very relaxed and positive. Really nothing remotely negative about this place! Their tie-up with Kristian who takes the hostelers on a 2 hour tour by night around Prague is FANTABULOUS! I can't wait to get back to this hostel just to experience it once again :) Three Cheers!!!!!

It was not easy to finding the hostel by the direction provided, I spent about an hour finding it. Except that, I really enjoyed my stay there.

Fantastic hostel. The staff is so friendly and easy to talk to, and go out of their way to make you comfortable and at home. Small hostel with cozy feel to it. Good location right by the Charles Bridge. Good beer selection in their fridge. Two gripes: the walls are pretty thin, so if you have noisy floor mates coming in at odd hours, you'll hear it. And there is only bathroom per floor, so queues in the morning are possible. Minor setbacks in one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Recommended

We had the Ensuite room, and everything was perfect. Would strongly recommend.

• 12th Dec 2014

Really good location. Rooms were spacious and clean, and there was a power point next to each bed.

Friendly, cozy, pretty cat, and the best location. It would be a shame if we see charles bridge only once or twice in Prague but here, you can see it everytime you come to get some rest. I walked all the places on foot. Legendary location.

I don't usually write reviews online, but this hostel was so fantastic I felt like it was the least I could do. This hostel was GREAT!!! The front desk staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and welcoming. They genuinely wanted you to have the best trip possible. The location was fantastic, it was close to everything, but still quiet enough at night. Free wifi, towels, plugs by every bed...Facilities felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Best hostel experience I have ever had, hands down!

• 5th Dec 2014

Such a great place to stay, so central and the staff were incredibly helpful! Would defiantly recommend it, beautiful dorm rooms also.

• 5th Dec 2014