Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. Continue like that. Awards well deserved.

Great place to stay

The statt is great and offer help or something to drink whenever possible. The Hostel is really just next to the Charles Bridge and so the location is awesome.

it was great. the crew is very kind, nice. but the sign is too small so it's hard to find the hostel.

The hostel is very nice. We enjoyed the hostel and the amenities good

Awesome location with friendly staff. Highly recommended place to stay.

Very nice, excellent location, Staff very friendly. Thank you guys!

This hostel is great. It's near Charle's bridge. You can just get out the hostel then you see the bridge. The staffs are really nice and helpful. The Room is good. I definitely stay here again if coming to Prague.

Smoking very smell !! It comes from the living room, next door. We have allergy symptom. The bath room should has the air flow. The facilities and staff are very good. Thank you for the good coffee.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Thailand

My favorite hostel out of the 12 countries and 20 something hostels that I have stayed in over the past 3 months! The staff was SUPER nice; they were always offering free coffee or water bottles, very informative, and one of the employees actually paid for my metro ticket!! The actual rooms were extremely spacious with nice beds! Also the set up was very cool with each floor having its own living room area complete with a computer, flat screen, fridge, full kitchen and bathroom area!

Such a great hostel. The staff was so friendly and so nice - I have never experienced anything quite like this at a hostel. It was so nice. The location is also excellent and the building is old with high ceilings - really nice. If I am ever back in Prague I will be staying here again :)

This is a pretty great hostel. The bed I had was one of the comfiest I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping on and the location couldn't be better in terms of accessibility to the city. Top notch. Recommended.

Couldn't ask for more. The staff are the most accomodating I've experienced at a hostel and the general atmosphere they create is genuinely relaxed and friendly. This place is very popular and it's easy to see why. The location also puts you right at the door to explore Prague. This place is at the heart of what makes Prague such a great city

• 19th Apr 2015

The hosts were fabulous, always willing to answer any questions and provide help/suggestions when needed. Free water, coffee and laundry- the host also provided us with free cake too! Location is great, right by Charles bridge with easy ascess to the metro station. Great value for your money- definitely recommend. It was a little noisy at times during the night, but I would expect that with the location.

덕분에 좋은 여행 할수 있었습니다 감사합니다

• 19th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Creat location!!!!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

It was right by the Charles Bridge and was not far away from the subway station. It was located at the centre of the major sites you would want to go see in Prague, and the people were amazingly nice. It was the first hostel that explained the city when I have arrived, and they also provided me a raincoat and an umbrella when it started the rain suddenly. THey also had hair straightners :)

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel!!! Staff is really helpful and friendly and the hostel has a really nice atmosphere!!! I went by myself and I felt really safe and confortable.

Amazing! Very clean and pretty on the inside, and in such close proximity to major attractions, food market, metro, and other bars/restaurants. Highly reccommend!

• 16th Apr 2015

The hostel was very accommodating. Staff was friendly and helpful. They helped plan our days and make sure we got the best of our time there, was a great trip to Prague. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Apr 2015