Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

very nice place, awesome location!, very friendly staff, they where always ready to help us...

I was very disappointed with this place. The room I was allocated looked nothing like the pictures. The bed took up the whole room so there was no space to move and no hanging / storage space. The bed and bath linen was poor quality so I used my own! It was really noisy as the window didn't shut and doors were stiff so everyone on the floor constantly slamming them to get them to shut. Kitchen facilities limited

Fantastic location and great staff who had lots of suggestions about things to do around Prague.

Great hostel to stay at. Literally at the end of Charles Bridge. If your staying for a short time stay here because you will have access to everything. Also, the Lennon Wall is literally a stones throw away from the hostel. Excellent service!

I really liked this hostel! We rented one of the apartments on the top floor which was quite large with a full kitchen, minifridge, and ensuite bathroom with shower. The location is literally right next to the Charles Bridge - walked everywhere! At night you got the lovely sounds of musicians from the bridge playing jazz. The staff cannot be beat, either. I've stayed in many hostels, but these staff were great! Plus, free laundry, internet, and large tour discounts. One of my fav hostels!

Cannot say enough good things about this hostel. Clean, comfortable, amazing location. My friend fell down the stairs and sprained her ankle and they were amazing enough to help her, and fix her up. I would definitely stay again. The staff are very friendly. Do not bother staying anywhere else!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The best hostel we stayed in on our trip - more like a hotel. Friendly and accommodating staff welcomed us and offered us free drinks straight away. The hostel is also an information centre so they give you discount off excursions and the like, and can also recommend what to do in Prague. The rooms are gorgeous and have shared balconies for chilling with new people/a place for you to have a smoke if you want to.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. Amazing staff; very friendly, approachable and hospitable. The hostel included free espresso coffee, tea and bottled water! It was very clean and well-organised. I will definitely be back and recommending this place to friends! Thanks for the amazing time Adam!

Definitely the best hostel we have ever stayed at, great atmosphere and location! All the staff are brilliant. They were all very welcoming, friendly, offering to make us tea and coffee every day and were more than happy to recommend places to eat, go out and what to see. Also getting us discounts for segway tours, (definitely recommend doing!) and bar crawls. The rooms were spacious, quiet and clean. Will definitely stay here again when we come back to Prague!

• 6th Sep 2014

Amazing way to begin in Prague. Perfect location, great staff who help you with anything, and nicer than hotels I stayed in another part of Prague.

Absolutely brilliant hostel, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. the position of the hostel was great, right next to the Charles Bridge and it was unbelievably cheap. Although there was no breakfast included, free hot drinks and water and a kitchen (and a supermarket across the road) meant that it wasn't a problem at all.

• 31st Aug 2014

The hostel is in a pretty great location but the facilities are just average. However, Lee, The staff person I interacted with most was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL (as were the other staff too). They give free hot beverages, free waters, and discounts on some tours. The rooms themselves are a little dingy but overall recommended

Best hostel I have ever stayed at such price. I stayed in 7 bed dorm. It was safe with personal locker, but a bit loud with 7 people in the room (normal). The staffs are very friendly and helpful; Lee and Daniel. They offer us water and hot chocolate or coffee for free!!! And even give us free post card!!! And it super close to charles bridge!!! Do stay here :)

Our favourite hotel from our 2 week trip in Europe, even though we only stayed 2 nights! Location is perfect and the staff amongst the friendliest I've ever met. The room and facilities were very clean and well maintained. The lounge/kitchenette/balcony areas were a bonus we weren't expecting which we really enjoyed. Three of us visiting would definitely return to this hostel and we hope to do so very soon. The only thing that could possibly make this hostel better would be a bar :-)

It doesnt get any better than this. Great location, excellent staff. Great value for money. Right in the city center.

sooooorry for this late reply. Charles Bridge Economic Hostel really really really surprise me!!! it is the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thank u. next year I ll be back to there again!!!

The staff were so helpful and friendly! The apartment was excellent, and the location was superb! We did not want to leave, and will without a doubt be back! A home from home!

• 26th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so incredibly nice from the very moment that you check in. Free hot choc/coffee/tea/water...yes, please! The location is unbeatable. The hostel is two shops down/about 15 steps away from the Charles Bridge entrance from the Lesser Town side. The hostel operates in the same location as a tourist agency (same ownership, I think), which was such a bonus because we got discounts on every tour. The Segway tour and free waking tour were too good!

I cannot fault this place! friendly and helpful staff, excellent location in between the old and new towns. Easy to find. Great facilities! Will definitely go back!

All staffs were really really kind. Thank you for the staff, I felt like I am in a home in Praha.