Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

I only really interacted with Paul but he was always super friendly, offering me water and coffee. Check in was slow because people kept coming up to ask questions. The location is perfect, right off the Charles Bridge and close to the Castle and to the metro. No bunkbeds in our 7 female room which was awesome as I hate those! The ensuite bathroom got really hot easily and it flooded easily so maybe there could be better ventilation in there. Everything else was great.

Great staff, amazing location and safe hostel. Great stay a must in Prague

My first night(Apr 05) there're transgender, a gayman and a few girls hank out noisily in common room since dusk. And then slept in our girl dorm. one of the girl came and aggressively talk to me with some language I didnt familliar. Me and some of my roommate do discussed about that later, they told that SHE asked me why I stayed in this room, on that bed(the last one). I didnt want to blame any responsibity to the hostel, but pls. keep some CCTVs infront of girl wing and do check it oftenly.

Why does this place have such great reviews?! I only thought it was average. Good location, but the building has a weird layout, so it was all disjointed and had no overall feel. Each corridor was self contained. Reception was downstairs and through an iron gate. Dorms were next to private double rooms. Lots of people hanging round the staff smoking dope at night.

Best hostel ever. Located near Charles Bridge so it was extremely convenient. The staff were all so attentive and helpful. Free laundry, coffee and bottled water for the guests as well! The rooms were extremely clean and stylish, just my bad luck that I got stuck with two loud snorers! :/ The toilets were so clean, and had hairdryers in them. I highly recommend this hostel!

Charged foe extra money if you are not a member. Poor location

Unfortunately I have to rate this hostel lower than I expected. Last night our room was "invaded" by two women (we are not really sure if they were really women) who were clearly prostitutes and a man (yes our dorm was ONLY for women) who stayed listening to vulgar latin music really out loud all night, screaming and drinking. By four a.m they started to fight, and using our bath with the doors semi open from where we could listen to them vomitting, making their necessities, including the man.

Staff was awesome in helping us plan our days out and were so friendly! This is definitely not a party hostel since most of the guests seemed to ignore the common room, but the staff was able to hook us up with pub crawls and other nightlife activities.

very good hostel,very nice stuff,good choice!

Perfect location. Staff very kind and always ready to help! Thumbs up!

• 20th Mar 2015

Loved the hostel!

The location is awesome, the staff is the best, Lee is the greatest barista in the world, I just love staying here

Stayed here twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Has to be the best in Prague! Safe, fantastic location and the staff are all amazing. Thanks guys!

Amazing experience! Thank you so much!!

Coolest freaking hostel in the world! Free coffee, free tours, discounts on everything around the city. Awesome staff and the place right next to Charles bridge! Have to stay here in Prague

Hostel was located near of the Charles Bridge and it's excellent. When you get in to there, you can have a rest with wonderful coffee. Staff always ask whether you want another one :) They are soo helpful. This hostel is the one of the best i have stayed.

We stayed four days in a double room that offers everything we needed , including fridge and stove . The attendants of the hostels are very attentive and helped us with all! The location of the Hostel is the best part . Is glued to the Charles Bridge and from there one can walk to any point in Prague! I would go back soon!

Hands down the best hostel my group has ever stayed at! Michael and his crew were amazing. We got a private room for the four of us - since there were 2 rooms open, Michael let us look at both and pick. Our loft had a kitchen (stove & refrigerator), bathroom, and huge bedroom for 4 beds. Free water, delicious espresso, lattes, and hot chocolate. The hostel also has great relations with tour companies - we had two free tours and a discount on the segway! Thank you for making this trip special :)

• 10th Mar 2015

Do not go anywhere else to stay when in Prague...!!! The staff are fantastic

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The staff are my absolute favorite here. So friendly and welcoming. Made me coffee anytime I asked and made sure I stayed hydrated ;) rooms and showers were very clean and comfortable. Amazing location next to Charles Bridge! Would recommend to anyone and definitely would come back.