Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Because of schedule changed temporary, we booked four bed room instead, I have to say the staff、location、room....everything is amazing, we feel very comfortable, we can go everywhere by walking because it is so close to the Charles bridge. Anyway here is a really terrific place that gives me a nice memory.

Super cool location, just a few meters from Bridge Charles! Cool stuff and free facilities (washing machine, a lots of city info, soap, bath towels, etc)

Hands-down the BEST hostel experience I have had to-date. The staff is just excellent. They really go above and beyond to help you and make sure you feel comfortable navigating the city. Some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had came from the awesome free drinks provided here, made by the bloke from Liverpool who really made our stay above and beyond. They also arranged for a free ghost tour for us to go to and a driver to the bus station on our way out. THANK YOU for a great time in Prague!

Unbelievable location, really friendly and amazing coffee whenever we wanted it! wonderful experience

40일 여행 중 기억에 남는 호스텔이예요 :) 제가 8인실을 써서 화장실이나 샤워실 쓰는게 좀 불편하기도 했지만 좋은 점이 너무 많아서 안좋은 기억 전혀 남지 않네요. 우선 위치가 까를교 입구라 밤 늦게 들어가도 전혀 위험하단 생각이 들지 않았고, 물은 무료 제공입니다(횟수제한없음). 빨래도 무료이고 호스텔 비용도 저렴~ 무엇보다 직원들의 친절하고 호의적인 태도가 감동적이었어요. 직원들끼리 수다떨다가도 손님이 등장하면 바로 달려와 차 줄까라고 물어보더군요 하루에도 몇번씩ㅋㅋ 손님 문의에 항상 적극적으로 웃으면서 대응하는 모습이 넘 좋더라구요. 프라하 다시 가더라도 이 호스텔갈거예요!ㅎㅎ

The hostel is perfect. Great position, good staff and very safe rooms.

Best hostel I've stayed in! Absolutely perfect. Location was incredible, facilities amazing, discounts on tours, concerts etc. Staff were so lovely, free washing, free tea, coffee or hot chocolate, free wifi everywhere in the building ... I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The location of the hostel is absolutly perfect. The room was good and clean, the staff was very nice and helpfull. Very good value for money.

This hostel was amazing! It was centrally located, and the staff was very friendly. The free coffee/hot cocoa was also a major plus! There was also a free washing machine in our bathroom, which was a lifesaver!

Great stay at this lovely hostel. Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time in a very cozy atmosphere.

• 18th Oct 2014

Very nice!!! 위치 좋고 스탭들도 친절하고 정말 좋았어요! 마지막에 택시 예약이 잘못 되어서 도움을 청했는데, 비행시간 체크해주고 이동할 차도 불러주고 시간 넉넉하다고 안심시켜주더라구요 ㅎㅎ 불러주신 차가 정말 쌩쌩달려서 금방도착했어요~.~ 강추강추! 감사해요! Thank you!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Love love love this hostel....

Výborný pomer kvality a ceny. Exluzívna lokalita a max. ochotní personál. Odporúčam.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Giving the best possible rating makes me feel as comfortable as staying in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel: a mystical location at the end of the Charles bridge, great staff, beautiful facilities and spacious rooms. If you want to be even further delighted just use their airport shuttle service.

Staffs in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel is excellent! Very friendly and helpful.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

We stayed in a private room with its own kitchen and bathroom and it was very clean and spacious. The location can't be beat- two steps out the door and you are at the Charles Bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that I was woken up both nights I stayed there by loud people coming in because the main hallway echoes, but I would definitely stay there again.

Staff excellent, Jana and Lee congratulations!!!!

This was one of my favourite hostels and my sister and I have stayed at a lot. The staff were the best I've ever met and you get two free tours when you check in (including a ghost tour of the city). Free coffee and hot drinks anytime. Great atmosphere. Only thing I found weird was we had an old man staying in a dorm with all young girls and I know that other hostels don't allow ppl over 40 to stay in the dorms. But other than this I would highly recommend this place!!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. If I go to Prague again I will definitely be staying here.

• 30th Sep 2014

It is located near the charles bridge. Water free! Washing machine free! It was really great!