Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great place. Great staff.

Very good location and very friendly atmosphere. Personal helping with anything we asked for. Thank's to all people working there. Jaroslava Reznickova and Renae Blackmore from Canada

• 27th May 2014

What a fantastic place. Staff went out of their way to accommodate! Great location!

No breakfast included, but there's a great breakfast place down the street. Perfect location with a wonderful little courtyard to sit in. Staff is super helpful, wi-fi is free, and you can buy tram tickets right in the office. Lee at the desk is an awesome guy, but the attendants change every so often.

The staff were all very helpful and friendly and helped us with all our enquiries. The room we booked had a double bed with private bathroom and toilet. While it was what we booked it was small for what we expected, it had no place to hang clothing, and obviously we paid for the location, not for the size of the room. Being a hostel I feel it was a little expensive. But all in all it was ok. We stay in a few hostels around the world so we know what they are like.

• 25th May 2014

excellent location, huge dorm room with enough individual private space. Shower to bed ratio lacking.

Totally satisfactory stay apart from the fact there was some confusion as to which bed I was staying in on arrival. Also note: there are two showers without lockable doors that aren't completely obscured in a washing room with sinks and a washing machine. The door to that room IS lockable, but it's a frustrating and inconvenient system that in order to feel safe having a shower you have to limit other guest's access to the sinks & washing machine. Good location in terms of sight seeing though.

Stayed at this hostel for a week and was very pleased. The free tea and coffee in the reception is great, as is the fact that they have a metro ticket machine. Staff were very helpful, leant me an adapter several times. My room was also very quiet, no noise from the street.

Thank you for everything. Staff was excellent, special thank to Slovak lady and the boy from England. Sorry, I don't remember the names. We booked a room with 3 beds and really enjoyed the location and the staff. Atmosphere was great. Thank you again.

• 20th May 2014
  • Slovakia

Recently traveled Europe with my girlfriend and stayed here for 3 nights (Mon-Wed). We visited all the major cities in Europe, we found not only is Prague the best city but it also has the best hostel. The location, amenities, cleanliness and security alone are better than most but its the staff who work here that make this hostel better than the rest. We were planning our return the day we left, Charles' Bridge is everything you could want or need from a hostel and so much more!!

The best hostel that I've ever stayed. The room was clean, they were very informative, free coffee and hot chocolate, and the top of that, all the staff were great. I especially want to say thank-you to the staff, named Lee for his nice and kind assistance. He made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable...I already miss them and a lovely cat!!

• 19th May 2014
  • Japan

Incredible service! I had never felt this welcome in a hotel before! Amazing location! I would definetly recommend this place i would stay here again. Congratulations to the owners

One of the best hostels I've stayed at

As good as a hostel can be. Wonderful staff. Really fun, helpful and cool! Can't think of a better place to stay in Prague.

Great staff! Nice room, very spacious though mine didn't have lockers. Not much of a common room and not enough showers for the size of the place.

the best hostel i have stayed. staff are never tired of same and old questions by every guests. very next to everything. definitely will stay there again.

The staff was by the far the nicest, most accommodating, and funnest to hang out with that I've ever encountered. There are party hostels, and there are ones with no atmosphere — this one was the Goldilocks of the bunch; the staff would have a few beers with you and bullshit, but it wasn't a madhouse and you could have just as insane or chill of a time as you wanted.

Great place and friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 person dorm and enjoyed my stay very much.

Staff were amazing and helpful, good advice on the area and activities, lovely coffees!

• 9th May 2014

Staff, location, facilities ...are excellent. I'd like to stay here for a long time again.

• 8th May 2014