Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

2079 Total Reviews

I really enjoyed my stay at Charles Bridge Economic Hostel. The staff were friendly (and yay for free tea and coffee!) and the location was amazing, right in the heart of everything. You could hear a little street noise outside the windows at night but that's all part of being in the middle of all the action. The dorm room was excellent and very large and the shared room and kitchen quite nice. I would stay here again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Located inside a tourism office, you get loads of discounts on all sorts of tours and activities! Great staff that will recommend you really good places, not just the ones everyone goes to. No bunk beds, which I liked. Lockers in the room for valuables, but really safe place. Fantastic location on the Charles Bridge. Can't say enough good things! Stay here!

The best point of this accomodation is the location. It's just next to the Charles Bridge, and close to Praha Catsle. bit hard to find our where it is. (The enterance is rather difficult to find). Facilities & service of the staff was OK

Really enjoyed my stay here. The location could not be better, as it is basically in the center of all the tourist sites, not to mention if you book a bed in the female dorm you get a view of the street performers near Charles bridge from your window. The staff was very helpful and caring, and makes a wonderful latte! Clean rooms and facilities as well. I would recomend staying here 100%.

This place is amazing. The location is incomparable, the staff are RIDICULOUSLY helpful. Would you like a coffee? Do you need free laundry facilities? Do you want to get pizza at a discount? They pretty much said "tell us before you do anything and we'll see if we can get you a discount on it". I am SO not surprised that they constantly win awards. Big props go to Lee (Leigh?), Daniel, and Jane. And Wifi the kitty. You guys may have horrible taste in music, but I would never stay anywhere else.

• 14th Sep 2015

Fantastic Hostel right next to the Charles Bridge (Karluv Most). It's one of the most popular tourist spot in Prague. It is conveniently located close to the old town, Prague Castle, Public transport and many restaurants around. Hostel rooms and facilities is decent and it is also a tourist information center. Hat's off to Lee, an English bloke who works at the hostel for being a good host and a friend.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • India

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location and staff were extremely helpful, bent over backwards for us and were a lot of fun! We even gave them a present for their great service. Highly recommend and would definitely come back

Central, nice staff, free Washington, free. Coffee, rooms are nice

• 12th Sep 2015

This hostel was in a very touristy location, but ended up being great. Had a bar downstairs which was quite convenient as well. Didn't really get to know other guests very well but there was a worker there that recommended Borivojova street and some beer gardens which ended being the highlight of our whole trip.

Lovely staff, give my regards to the Scouser Lee ! Jean from Wolverhampton.

I would highly recommend! Staff was so friendly, Lee was incredibly helpful and really nice. It is a great location, beds comfortable & bathrooms clean.

There was nowhere to really socialise with guests. Just a small bar that smelt of damp. Also the storage area had nowhere to put a lock.

I had the most amazing experience her. Perfect place to stay provided you're ok with the bustling street and street music waking you up in the morning. To me, that's the best way to wake up in a different country.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Amazing location and highly recommend the airport shuttle through the hostel, get picked up in a new Mercedes, kind of cool. Nice staff and hostel also has great connections with the tours.

We were given a wonderful welcome and advice in finding our way around Prague. The hostel was right in the very hub of the old city.

Excellent hostel, with absolutely amazing staff! Very close to all major attractions, with great facilities. Will definitely be staying again!

• 28th Aug 2015

Really excellent location and service. We stayed in the private room with kitchenette and double bed. Two notes: the interior courtyard was for smoking and when we arrived our room windows were open, so our room smelled of smoke. Also, the windows are not soundproof at all - you can clearly hear people talking and traversing the stairs so this may not be the spot for you if you are a very light sleeper.

The Charles Bridge Economic Hostel is a lovely place. Everyone is nice, they offer free water and coffee, and the location is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend it!

nice and perfect

Coolest hostel! It's in a 13th century building right in the heart of Prague. Plenty of nightlife, buskers in the cobblestone streets below, jazz clubs, restaurants abound. Easy walking distance to the metro. Literally three second walk to the historic Charles Bridge. And the bar in the basement is very cool with live music, delicious gin and an adorable English bartender named Callum. Three stars for security because there is nowhere secure to leave your things during the day.