Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Great place and great staff. Always helpful and willing to ais you in anything you may need. Excellent location and nice and clean rooms

Friendly and very helpful staff. Great connections to city events, making tours quite inexpensive or even free! A little hard to find the first time, although the directions got me within about 50yds-asking around took me the rest of the way! Clean, safe, and an excellent location!

• 17th Dec 2013

I wish there were hostels like this one everywhere I go. I would give it a 105% as the guy with longer hair stayed 1/2 hour longer at the reception on 13th Dec and helped me with the luggage. The place was so clean I didn't bother wearing shoes inside. Lots of good advice, towels, colourful linen, soap, toilet paper, hair dryer, fully equiped kitchen, free ghost tour, literally 5 m from Charles Bridge, NO METAL BUNKBEDS and so on. Like going to a friends house. I loved my stay there.

Great stay!

We stayed in the Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite. Reception is technically 24 hours, but between 12am-8am access is only for emergencies, or if you have an urgent enquiry. Our room had a skylight that got a little bit annoying as it was bright even at night time. The hostel was conveniently located right at the end of Charle's Bridge and we had an amazing view when we arrived in the early mornings. Room was very clean and bed was quite comfortable.

Very nice stay ^_^ the staff very kind and good service, Good taste COFFEE and FREE DRINK I am very happy.. thanks a lot

I loved this hostel. It's simply the best location in Prague... I was worried because I booked a bed in quite a big room, but it was so beautiful and clean... I wish my apartment had that bathroom! I loved it. I am really really bad with names, but the guy who works the nights is so nice and helpful! He made me hot cocoa every night. My only complaint is he wouldn't let me adopt the cat and bring it to Argentina :) Thanks so much for everything!

The hostel is very good. Nice rooms, the lockers are medium size ( you can fit a small backpack), the wifi worked in the room too (1st) and the shower was amazing. The staff was really nice. I recommend

Hostel reception doubles a tourist info so staff were very knowledgeable and generally awesome. Especially Lee from Liverpool, thanks! Free coffee was great, wifi worked well, huge bed in private room, cute cat!! Location over the beautiful charles bridge was great, out of old time but lots of great authentic bars and restaurants. Recommend Lokal beer hall down the road - excellent, and the beer is so cheap (everywhere). A bit noisy very late on the weekend but it is a hostel.

• 8th Nov 2013

The hostel itself is an amazing location right in the heart of it all. The staff are amazing and helpful - they make free coffee/hot chocolate for you in the morning which was a godsend! The Segway tour they run is also amazing and well priced compared to other providers. Will definitely stay again on our next trip to Prague.

The hostel is awesome! Amazing location, staff and atmosphere! Free coffee, WiFi (works very well!). Hostel reception is also a touist info - great conditions for different tours! I quite believe there is no better hostel in Prague! =)

• 1st Nov 2013

Phillip is THE BEST!!!

This place was really cool and the people working there were both helpful and hella rad, I would recommend this place (As well as Prague) to anyone I know.

Almost perfect!! I love this hostel so much cause all the staffs are kind and patient. The facilities are good, they prepare almost everything you need. It's a nice, warm, and cozy hostel. If I go to Prague next time, I will definitly stay there again! Without question, it's a recommendable hostel.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! just keep it up! :D

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

This hostel was amazing! Perfect location for seeing all of Prague, right at the foot of the beautiful Charles Bridge. The staff here was amazing, everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. They offered free coffee whenever we wanted & gave us great advice about where to go and what to see. We asked for a recommendation for dinner and we were extremely happy with where he told us to go. We were able to take a tour for free through the hostel which otherwise would have cost ~ $15. Great hostel!

Great hostel! Awesome staff who made the best cappuccino. Location was ideal, right next to the Charles Bridge. Room was very pretty. And I met lots of friendly travelers.

• 21st Oct 2013

Amazing place in an even more amazing location. Very friendly staff, including cat. Large room. Perfect Prague location literally at the foot of the Charles Bridge. I highly recommend this hostel.

Best hostel in my trip. Great location, great staff(except for the one that stay at dawn) and they have a lot of discounts on trips.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »