Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel had amazing service! I walked for 20 minutes from the Praha Central Station and was all tired and sweaty, and Lee, the staff on duty made me feel right at home with a bottle of water and tea. I was only there for a day but I was impressed by the great service and friendliness. When I go back to Prague, I would definitely stay at this hostel again! (:

The most friendliest hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff were so nice and helpful, people staying in my room were also very friendly! Lovely quaint hostel right next to the Charles Bridge, only stayed for one night but would definitely book again! Great location to explore the city from. Rooms were kept clean and tidy and there was a range of kitchen facilities to use.

best hostel I have ever stayed in, no way to fault it

Believe the hype! I was so happy that this hostel had availability during my stay, with such raving reviews and an amazing location. The directions were great and very easy to follow. I was staying in female dorm. The room was spacious, clean and tidy, with 7 single beds, private bathroom, bed linen in cheerful flower pattern, high ceiling and big windows. It felt really home-like, plus all other perks, many of us didn't feel like leaving! I couldn't possibly find a flaw in this hostel :)

This is the best hostel that I've ever stayed in!

• 10th Jul 2014

The staff was incredible. There is only few things I have missed, like a bar. But was all fine.

This hostel was brilliant. We arrived and were sat down and told about Prague and what was available at the hostel. They were very helpful offering help with anything. You can have as many hot drinks and bottles of water you wanted. They also offer free walking tours which were very good. Would highly recommend, our favourite hostel so far on our trip.

• 8th Jul 2014

Staff was very friendly and generous. They gave us beer and water on arrival and throughout the stay as well. They also provided free tours and discounts on others. Finally, the location is beyond ideal

Perfect room and the staff were lovely, very helpful in letting you know what there is to do and see. Great location, once you there from the main station. We are planning to go back to Prague, and when we do, we'll definitely be staying here again.

loved it great staffs

Absolutely loved this place! Perfect location, great staff, and a fun atmosphere!

LOVED this hostel. Fantastic location, fantastic staff, I could not recommend it enough. The kitchens and common rooms with each floor were an unexpected bonus, aswell as the delicious free coffee - and free bottles of water! Completley deserves all the awards it has been given. A lovely stay, didn't even feel like a hostel.

this is an excellent place to stay. the staff is very friendly and helpful. the location is in the middle of all there is to do in prague, walking distance to all things prague. for those things that are not in prague the reception is also a tourist information and booking center. free bottled water and coffee all the time. the hostel is very clean with no shortage of hot water for bathing. kitchen facilities for preparing your own meals are very nice. security is excellent, lots of activities.

The hostel location simply cannot get better than it is. It's literally next to the bridge and pretty much a walkable distance to all the attractions. They also operate a tourist information center out of their office so just look for the green tourist plaque out front when you're trying to find the entrance. Everything was pretty clean and well organized.

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff is super chill and fun to be around. They are really helpful. Also in a great location right next to the Charles Bridge. There isn't much of a common area, but while I was there they were working on fixing that. Would absolutely recommend staying at Charles Bridge! One of my favorite places that I stayed during my time in Europe!

Nicest and most friendly staff we came across in three weeks of travel, helped you with anything you needed. Free coffee, tea, water, hot cocoa whenever you want. They even set us up with a great reasonable ride to the airport and refused to let us carry our bags up to our room. Location is almost on the Charles Bridge and centrally located to castles, restaurants, bars, clubs, and shops. Adorable rooms with comfortable beds and great bathroom facilities and even a full lounge/kitchen. LOVED IT

The hostel was very conveniently located and all the areas of interest were within a 15 minute walk. We were delighted to find that cappucinos, water bottles were provided free of charge. Additionally, the laundry facility was free!

They have everthig you look for in a hostel, confortable, spacius and clean rooms with outlets and lockers. Nice kitchen and bathroom facilities, internet and towels included and a very fair price. PLUS a lot more especial touches like free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and bottle of water, complete tourist information and the most helpful staff Ive seen. (THANKS PAUL) After all that they are located right next to the Charles bridge. I RECOMMEND!

Amazing hostel right in the centre of Prague so you can walk everywhere. The hostel is also the tourist office so loads of helpful information and many free tours available. Also free proper coffee available at any time.

This hostel is excellent in many aspects: kind and useful staff, large rooms and the location. However, perhaps because it is located in an old house, the bathroom and shower structure is not great.