Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

We had the Ensuite room, and everything was perfect. Would strongly recommend.

• 12th Dec 2014

Really good location. Rooms were spacious and clean, and there was a power point next to each bed.

Friendly, cozy, pretty cat, and the best location. It would be a shame if we see charles bridge only once or twice in Prague but here, you can see it everytime you come to get some rest. I walked all the places on foot. Legendary location.

I don't usually write reviews online, but this hostel was so fantastic I felt like it was the least I could do. This hostel was GREAT!!! The front desk staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and welcoming. They genuinely wanted you to have the best trip possible. The location was fantastic, it was close to everything, but still quiet enough at night. Free wifi, towels, plugs by every bed...Facilities felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Best hostel experience I have ever had, hands down!

• 5th Dec 2014

Such a great place to stay, so central and the staff were incredibly helpful! Would defiantly recommend it, beautiful dorm rooms also.

Great staff. Very helpful.

I literally cannot rate this place enough. We had a private double room which was amazing- comfy and warm with all the facitities you can think of. Location fab- right by Charles Bridge, and the staff were great- plying us with unlimited coffee and hot chocs and amazingly knowledgeable about all things Prague :) if your unsure about staying here, just do it. We can't wait to return!

Great hostel and very welcoming staff. Centre to everything....go here!!

• 1st Dec 2014

Amazing place to stay. Would definitely recommend.

I loved my 7-bed dorm; I felt like I was sleeping in a ballroom! It was good having an ensuite bathroom although the floor was always wet after someone had a shower. The hostel didn't have the social vibe of other places but the staff and assorted animals (Wifi was a lovely surprise!) on site were great. I especially appreciated being able to do laundry for free. And of course the location was excellent although fighting the tourist hordes on the Charles Bridge started to get a little tiresome.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »