Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Recently traveled Europe with my girlfriend and stayed here for 3 nights (Mon-Wed). We visited all the major cities in Europe, we found not only is Prague the best city but it also has the best hostel. The location, amenities, cleanliness and security alone are better than most but its the staff who work here that make this hostel better than the rest. We were planning our return the day we left, Charles' Bridge is everything you could want or need from a hostel and so much more!!

The best hostel that I've ever stayed. The room was clean, they were very informative, free coffee and hot chocolate, and the top of that, all the staff were great. I especially want to say thank-you to the staff, named Lee for his nice and kind assistance. He made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable...I already miss them and a lovely cat!!

• 19th May 2014
  • Japan

Incredible service! I had never felt this welcome in a hotel before! Amazing location! I would definetly recommend this place i would stay here again. Congratulations to the owners

One of the best hostels I've stayed at

As good as a hostel can be. Wonderful staff. Really fun, helpful and cool! Can't think of a better place to stay in Prague.

Great staff! Nice room, very spacious though mine didn't have lockers. Not much of a common room and not enough showers for the size of the place.

the best hostel i have stayed. staff are never tired of same and old questions by every guests. very next to everything. definitely will stay there again.

The staff was by the far the nicest, most accommodating, and funnest to hang out with that I've ever encountered. There are party hostels, and there are ones with no atmosphere — this one was the Goldilocks of the bunch; the staff would have a few beers with you and bullshit, but it wasn't a madhouse and you could have just as insane or chill of a time as you wanted.

Great place and friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 person dorm and enjoyed my stay very much.

Staff were amazing and helpful, good advice on the area and activities, lovely coffees!

• 9th May 2014

Staff, location, facilities ...are excellent. I'd like to stay here for a long time again.

• 8th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Excellent hostel! I had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly, cool, outstandingly helpful, and accommodating. The facilities were very nice, but maybe could be cleaner. Also the bathroom/shower room was a little oddly designed for minimal privacy. But hey, it's a hostel! I especially liked the free tour with Michael - he was funny, informative, and provided enlightening insight into the tour. Excellent stay, would love to stay again!

• 6th May 2014

Perfect hostel in Prague! I honestly can't say enough great things about this hostel. I talked about it for the rest of my trip. Traveling alone yet found all staff friendly, entertaining, and generous!! The location couldn't be better and I speak as a person who can and did get lost in Prague plenty, I never had a problem finding this place!! It's literally NEXT to the Charles Bridge! Never-ending coffee, tour offers (even free or generously discounted), advice, and comfy bed! Lovelove))

Really enjoyed my stay here. I wish I could remember the names of the staff members. They were so welcoming and helpful! My only complaint is that the common area (by the computers) wasn't that great so people didn't really hang out there. The common areas in each floor were good though!

호스텔이라서 별로 기대를 안했었는데.. 호텔과도 같은 시설과 스태프들의 친절함. 위치. 모두 너무나도 만족스러웠다. 프라하에 다음번에 가도 반드시 이 숙소에서 머물것이다

Best Hostel!! The staff is very friendly ... water, coffee, hot chocolate is free all time . location is wonderful . The location is amazing.

Great place. Friendly guys offer a lot of free stuff, from coffee (good) to guidebooks in my local language. Very convenient location, ATM on the premises, etc. will recommend to friends.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Russia

It is a great hostel, the most important thing: they have a super nice staff, they can help you with anything. Besides, they don't charge for laundry, you can use it as you wish. Nice bed, nice toillets, with hairdryer! Excellent location. It is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

A great experience in this hostel, very nice staff, they have even a free laundry. Nice bedrooms, very clean, and in a very good location, I loved it!

Lee was an excellent concierge. He told us great places to go and made excellent coffee :)