Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I've stayed in! Absolutely perfect. Location was incredible, facilities amazing, discounts on tours, concerts etc. Staff were so lovely, free washing, free tea, coffee or hot chocolate, free wifi everywhere in the building ... I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The location of the hostel is absolutly perfect. The room was good and clean, the staff was very nice and helpfull. Very good value for money.

This hostel was amazing! It was centrally located, and the staff was very friendly. The free coffee/hot cocoa was also a major plus! There was also a free washing machine in our bathroom, which was a lifesaver!

Great stay at this lovely hostel. Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time in a very cozy atmosphere.

• 18th Oct 2014

Very nice!!! 위치 좋고 스탭들도 친절하고 정말 좋았어요! 마지막에 택시 예약이 잘못 되어서 도움을 청했는데, 비행시간 체크해주고 이동할 차도 불러주고 시간 넉넉하다고 안심시켜주더라구요 ㅎㅎ 불러주신 차가 정말 쌩쌩달려서 금방도착했어요~.~ 강추강추! 감사해요! Thank you!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Love love love this hostel....

Výborný pomer kvality a ceny. Exluzívna lokalita a max. ochotní personál. Odporúčam.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Giving the best possible rating makes me feel as comfortable as staying in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel: a mystical location at the end of the Charles bridge, great staff, beautiful facilities and spacious rooms. If you want to be even further delighted just use their airport shuttle service.

Staffs in Charles Bridge Economic Hostel is excellent! Very friendly and helpful.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

We stayed in a private room with its own kitchen and bathroom and it was very clean and spacious. The location can't be beat- two steps out the door and you are at the Charles Bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that I was woken up both nights I stayed there by loud people coming in because the main hallway echoes, but I would definitely stay there again.

Staff excellent, Jana and Lee congratulations!!!!

This was one of my favourite hostels and my sister and I have stayed at a lot. The staff were the best I've ever met and you get two free tours when you check in (including a ghost tour of the city). Free coffee and hot drinks anytime. Great atmosphere. Only thing I found weird was we had an old man staying in a dorm with all young girls and I know that other hostels don't allow ppl over 40 to stay in the dorms. But other than this I would highly recommend this place!!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. If I go to Prague again I will definitely be staying here.

• 30th Sep 2014