Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've stayed at

As good as a hostel can be. Wonderful staff. Really fun, helpful and cool! Can't think of a better place to stay in Prague.

Great staff! Nice room, very spacious though mine didn't have lockers. Not much of a common room and not enough showers for the size of the place.

the best hostel i have stayed. staff are never tired of same and old questions by every guests. very next to everything. definitely will stay there again.

The staff was by the far the nicest, most accommodating, and funnest to hang out with that I've ever encountered. There are party hostels, and there are ones with no atmosphere — this one was the Goldilocks of the bunch; the staff would have a few beers with you and bullshit, but it wasn't a madhouse and you could have just as insane or chill of a time as you wanted.

Great place and friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 person dorm and enjoyed my stay very much.

Staff were amazing and helpful, good advice on the area and activities, lovely coffees!

• 9th May 2014

Staff, location, facilities ...are excellent. I'd like to stay here for a long time again.

• 8th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Excellent hostel! I had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly, cool, outstandingly helpful, and accommodating. The facilities were very nice, but maybe could be cleaner. Also the bathroom/shower room was a little oddly designed for minimal privacy. But hey, it's a hostel! I especially liked the free tour with Michael - he was funny, informative, and provided enlightening insight into the tour. Excellent stay, would love to stay again!

• 6th May 2014

Perfect hostel in Prague! I honestly can't say enough great things about this hostel. I talked about it for the rest of my trip. Traveling alone yet found all staff friendly, entertaining, and generous!! The location couldn't be better and I speak as a person who can and did get lost in Prague plenty, I never had a problem finding this place!! It's literally NEXT to the Charles Bridge! Never-ending coffee, tour offers (even free or generously discounted), advice, and comfy bed! Lovelove))

Really enjoyed my stay here. I wish I could remember the names of the staff members. They were so welcoming and helpful! My only complaint is that the common area (by the computers) wasn't that great so people didn't really hang out there. The common areas in each floor were good though!

호스텔이라서 별로 기대를 안했었는데.. 호텔과도 같은 시설과 스태프들의 친절함. 위치. 모두 너무나도 만족스러웠다. 프라하에 다음번에 가도 반드시 이 숙소에서 머물것이다

Best Hostel!! The staff is very friendly ... water, coffee, hot chocolate is free all time . location is wonderful . The location is amazing.

Great place. Friendly guys offer a lot of free stuff, from coffee (good) to guidebooks in my local language. Very convenient location, ATM on the premises, etc. will recommend to friends.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Russia

It is a great hostel, the most important thing: they have a super nice staff, they can help you with anything. Besides, they don't charge for laundry, you can use it as you wish. Nice bed, nice toillets, with hairdryer! Excellent location. It is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

A great experience in this hostel, very nice staff, they have even a free laundry. Nice bedrooms, very clean, and in a very good location, I loved it!

Lee was an excellent concierge. He told us great places to go and made excellent coffee :)

I stayed at the female dorm, and I had problems using the bathroom - when someone used the loo no one else could use the shower, and vice and versa - in a room with seven women, it quickly became an issue. Plus, the bathroom got dirty very quickly. I believe the ideal would be to add one more shower and one more loo to the bathroom, with separate entries to each.

Nice location and friendly people working there.

• 24th Apr 2014

I enjoyed the staff and the hostel though at first may give you a weird vibe, is actually quite nice. Best location you could ask for and the facilities, like the lounge, etc were great. They also are a tour company so we got a free ghost tour of Prague which was great since we were only there for a little while. The one thing that could have been better was the shower situation, but hey it's a hostel.