Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

1913 Total Reviews

The location is awesome, the staff is the best, Lee is the greatest barista in the world, I just love staying here

Stayed here twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Has to be the best in Prague! Safe, fantastic location and the staff are all amazing. Thanks guys!

Amazing experience! Thank you so much!!

Coolest freaking hostel in the world! Free coffee, free tours, discounts on everything around the city. Awesome staff and the place right next to Charles bridge! Have to stay here in Prague

Hostel was located near of the Charles Bridge and it's excellent. When you get in to there, you can have a rest with wonderful coffee. Staff always ask whether you want another one :) They are soo helpful. This hostel is the one of the best i have stayed.

We stayed four days in a double room that offers everything we needed , including fridge and stove . The attendants of the hostels are very attentive and helped us with all! The location of the Hostel is the best part . Is glued to the Charles Bridge and from there one can walk to any point in Prague! I would go back soon!

Hands down the best hostel my group has ever stayed at! Michael and his crew were amazing. We got a private room for the four of us - since there were 2 rooms open, Michael let us look at both and pick. Our loft had a kitchen (stove & refrigerator), bathroom, and huge bedroom for 4 beds. Free water, delicious espresso, lattes, and hot chocolate. The hostel also has great relations with tour companies - we had two free tours and a discount on the segway! Thank you for making this trip special :)

• 10th Mar 2015

Do not go anywhere else to stay when in Prague...!!! The staff are fantastic

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The staff are my absolute favorite here. So friendly and welcoming. Made me coffee anytime I asked and made sure I stayed hydrated ;) rooms and showers were very clean and comfortable. Amazing location next to Charles Bridge! Would recommend to anyone and definitely would come back.

This hostel was wonderful and well worth the money we paid. The staff was very kind and helpful and gave us our space when needed. Overall the facility was kept very tidy and organized. I really appreciated the free beverages that were offered everyday. Location is a bit of a distance from central Prague, but the restaurants and atmosphere of the area make up for it. I would definitely stay here again. Our hostel clerk, Lee, was extremely kind and made our experience a wonderful one.

• 4th Mar 2015

a very welcoming hostel, friendly staff and great decor. The location being right next to Charles bridge was great for the old town as well as the castle and petrin hill. Considering it's location to the main bridge into old town and that I was in a dorm room at the front, the noise wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Great amount of discounts and freebies here, would definitely recommend!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »