Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

Lee was an excellent concierge. He told us great places to go and made excellent coffee :)

I stayed at the female dorm, and I had problems using the bathroom - when someone used the loo no one else could use the shower, and vice and versa - in a room with seven women, it quickly became an issue. Plus, the bathroom got dirty very quickly. I believe the ideal would be to add one more shower and one more loo to the bathroom, with separate entries to each.

Nice location and friendly people working there.

• 24th Apr 2014

I enjoyed the staff and the hostel though at first may give you a weird vibe, is actually quite nice. Best location you could ask for and the facilities, like the lounge, etc were great. They also are a tour company so we got a free ghost tour of Prague which was great since we were only there for a little while. The one thing that could have been better was the shower situation, but hey it's a hostel.

Excellent! Great! The location, 10mts from Charles Bridge. The people at the reception are so kind and helpful!!! It´s algo an information office so they will help you also with that. There is no lift but men at the reception take women´s luggage upstairs. I have never felt so comfortable at a hostel. Definitely I would return.

one of the best hostels i've stayed. lovely staff, very helpful and so kind. big rooms, clean showers/wc/floors.. free bottle water/coffee/tea at the hostel.. great city tips and discounts available for many attractions/concerts in the city.

What a location!..and staff..and free Ghost Tour made my day..I mean night..very nice place.

It is an amazing place.

The staff are so helpful and welcoming! The free bottled water and coffee is also a plus!

• 16th Apr 2014

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also, the location was great! The hostel was right in the city center and you could easily walk to all the sights. The only issue were the showers which were either ice cold or burning hot. Other than that I loved staying here. Would definitely go back.

• 12th Apr 2014

Great hostel in a fantastic location! Super close to the lennon wall and only a 15-20 minute walk to city center! The staff is amazing and they even have a cat! Free coffee and hot chocolate all day, every time my roommate and I were in the lobby the staff asked if they could make us some hot chocolate :) I stayed in a 7 bed female ensuite, it was super cute and everyone had a locker. My only complaint is that the water pressure isn't very good

Every hostel in the world should take this place as an example of how to run a perfect hostel.

Amazing hostel with fantastic staff! Very helpful and welcoming. What a location too, so handy! The only criticism is that sometimes the hot water didn't work. Other than that, perfect stay and I'll be recommending to others :)

This hostel is great! Located right beside the charles-bridge the perfect location to start to every destination in the town! Staff is really lovely, also the black cat Wi-Fi :) The rooms are decorated with many details and very clean, same with the bathroom. Included tea, coffee, hot chocolate, towels, lockers, ... !

• 4th Apr 2014