Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Reviews

Mostecká 4, 110 00 Malá Strana, Prague, Czech Republic

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also, the location was great! The hostel was right in the city center and you could easily walk to all the sights. The only issue were the showers which were either ice cold or burning hot. Other than that I loved staying here. Would definitely go back.

• 12th Apr 2014

Great hostel in a fantastic location! Super close to the lennon wall and only a 15-20 minute walk to city center! The staff is amazing and they even have a cat! Free coffee and hot chocolate all day, every time my roommate and I were in the lobby the staff asked if they could make us some hot chocolate :) I stayed in a 7 bed female ensuite, it was super cute and everyone had a locker. My only complaint is that the water pressure isn't very good

Every hostel in the world should take this place as an example of how to run a perfect hostel.

Amazing hostel with fantastic staff! Very helpful and welcoming. What a location too, so handy! The only criticism is that sometimes the hot water didn't work. Other than that, perfect stay and I'll be recommending to others :)

This hostel is great! Located right beside the charles-bridge the perfect location to start to every destination in the town! Staff is really lovely, also the black cat Wi-Fi :) The rooms are decorated with many details and very clean, same with the bathroom. Included tea, coffee, hot chocolate, towels, lockers, ... !

• 4th Apr 2014

great location and nice staff,thank you

The staffs were the best. This place was my most favourite place during my one-month trip in Europe.

Not only is the staff amazing, but the hostel was very clean and comfortable! We stayed in a three person loft and absolutely loved the quaintness of it. Given the excellent the location, we expected there to be more noise than there was, which was refreshing! We really enjoyed our stay and would absolutely recommend this hostel to our family and friends. We can't wait to come back and visit!

My visit at this hostel went flawlessly. Great location, very informative, free coffee, great rooms and met some good people while I stayed there. I wish all hostels were like this one.

Is the best hostel I've ever stayed!!! Very nice staff, rooms and bathroom. They don't charge anything more if you need to use the laundry, if you use the computer and not even if you ask for a water or coffee!!! And you MUST do the segway tour at night. Awesome!!!

I stayed here with three friends in the private four bed dorm and I have absolutely nothing bad to say!! The staff was amazing and beyond helpful, the location was perfect and the room was great!! I have stayed in many hostels and hotels and I honestly felt that I would prefer to stay at the charles bridge hostel then a 5 star hotel in Prague! You can not beat the service you recieve!

• 27th Mar 2014

Excellent place! Free coffee is just awesome. Perfect except for the wardrobes, because they are too small and I could not fit many things inside it.

Loved this hostel. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Wifi was strong in the rooms, great location at the foot of the Charles bridge which connects the new and old town, free bottled water tea and coffee all day, no lockers in rooms but bathroom was huge with double shower head. Cannot complain and would recommend to anyone. Single beds rather than bunks also!

We took one dorm and one double room, the dorm was perfect but the double room was extremely small. Would definitely recommend this hostel for young people but not for older people or people who has bad sleeping quality, because it's pretty noisy at night and you can hear everything from the next room.

Great trip! Great hostel! Great people!

Basic but more than enough.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staffs are very kind and nice. If you want to enjoy the night view of the Prague, this hostel is gonna be the best choice. You can go anywhere you want from this hostel by walk. (except the main station. But it takes only 20 minutes.)

staff is amazing! thank you so much for everything!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »