Charlestons NotSo Hostel Reviews

156 Spring St., Charleston, USA

Nice place with cool, like-minded people. Could probably use an additional bathroom, however.

• 13th Nov 2014

Lovely little spot in a nice part of town - only a short walk to the main part of Charleston. Great breakfast and well run hostel, bit of an older crowd though

Staff was the best part of the stay :) Thanks for Nutella and PB on English muffins. When I first arrived, the smell of mold ?? from the bathroom shower was so strong I had serious second thoughts: That was my first experience, walking in the back door, after all. Otherwise, I thought the charm of the old bldg outweighed the negatives (creaky floor, etc.). Thanks for a pleasant stay~!

• 22nd Oct 2014

I wish toilet paper would have been available all the time and not just when the staff was there from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. -_- It was so annoying, I only stayed one night instead of the three I paid for. It was a great place for people with a car.

Thank you for a great stay!

Nice little hostel well worth the stay.