Charlestons NotSo Hostel Reviews

156 Spring St., Charleston, USA

I had a wonderful stay, my only complaint would have been the bathroom overflowing, but things happen.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Found a couple of things interesting. First time any hostel I have ever encountered, has a check in at 5 p.m. I called the hostel, before then and no one was working, must be nice to take a 3 hour lunch break.

Other than no water, the location, support of staff, clean kitchen, and use of internet for free made this an exceptional hostel. Cheers, Ava Goodman

• 6th Jan 2014

Charlestons NotSo Hostel is probably my favorite place to stay in Usa, for the moment. I totally fell in love with Charleston and this hostel is a very nice place to visit the city, plans some trip, meet new and amazing people from everywhere. The staff is young and very nice, always happy to talk and to suggest you a place to go or an activity to do. The time for breakfast, with big begels, was like a family happy breakfast, one of my enjoyed moment each day. Be NotSo traveller. Thanks.

Spent 2 nights at notso, it was friendly, clean and we'll run- excellent choice of bagels and spreads for breakfast although more spce needed to sit and eat with fellow travelers, a bigger table with more smaller chairs would help to make it a more practical and sociable space. That aside I would defiantly go again

• 14th Nov 2013

I liked the quirky layout and the position wasn't a bad walk out of town and had some nice food places near by. It wasn't overly clean and could do with a good scrub down. The hours the staff were in attendance were limited so if you needed help during the day there was none. When they were there they were friendly and I enjoyed the free breakfast.