7.6
Very Good 1,611 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 1,611 Total Reviews
Charlie Rockets Located at Hoogstraat 19, B-8000, Bruges.
Belgium
Bruges Hoogstraat 19, B-8000
76% 1611
51.2098946 3.2303023
    Rooms available

• Spain, All Male Group, 18-24
21st May 2016
6.3

It's an ok hostel to spend a night. Not very clean and facilities are not really part of the hostel but of the downstairs bar. So you have to pay extra to use anything. We had a very bad experience mostly due to our roommates, who puked all over the room... but the hostel staff gave us another room in the middle of the night (only good thing that happened)

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th May 2016
8.0

Great location in the heart of Bruges. Wasn't impressed when I first got there when the guy was more interested in chatting to the customers behind the bar, than checking me in. The room is basic but good for a night. Was with my partner but might be good to socialise in the bar area if you are a lone traveller and want to socialise. The guy at breakfast made up for the other staff member by asking if I wanted tea made, which I did, and he was nice, so thumbs up to him.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th May 2016

Was a great stay! The beds were super comfy (in the shared double room) and the location was prime.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

It was very clean and neat. The atmosphere was lovely and the location was amazing. It was easy to go and see everything without the dread of walking back. Would recommend

12th Apr 2016
7.4

It's all good enough. A bit loud at night due to the bar downstairs and the smoke form the patrons flows up to the rooms. Otherwise, accommodating and reasonably priced.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016
7.1

We had a great time here as it is attached to a local pub. However they have not updated their website. It is not a 24 hour reception like advertised. My friend was locked out when he came back at 330 am and I was locked in. Then I realised had their been a fire I was done for! The fire exit information is terrible and unclear. We tried calling reception and no answer or diversion to an on call staff despite the ' 24 hour' reception they boast about. Not the cleanest but it's a hostel aftera

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Great location! Seemed to be a local hangout spot, which was a great atmosphere. Toilet facilities could have been better, as well as directions to different room numbers, but other than that it was a great place to stay!

21st Mar 2016

Other reviews talk about the shower situation; believe it! Beyond to water pressure and lack of a quality shower, I'd recommend this place with no reservations. We unexpectedly had to extend our stay and the staff was most accommodating. Bruges was a great city, and Charlie Rockets added to a wonderful experience .

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
7.4

Well located. Actually Bruge was not a big city and I could walk around most part of the city without discomfort. I liked the atmosphere of this place and the bar on the ground floor was awesome. Only one problem was the shower. I couldn't control the temperature because there was only one button. It started with cold water and turned into "really" hot and it lasted until I finished my shower. I was almost boiled.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
8.0

Don't use the shower unless you want a terrible experience. The shower is really my only complaint about this place