Charlys Pension Reviews

kale mah. camii sok. no : 5, Egirdir, Turkey

Idyllic location, fantastic staff, very comfortable beds/rooms - don't have a bad word to say about Charlys!! The owners (Carla - she's awesome) and staff help engender a lovey relaxing environment helped by the stunning vista's over the lake back towards the town and mountains. We extended our stay we enjoyed it so much - couldn't imagine there would be a better place to stay in Egirdir.

Had a fantastic time here. This was the first stop in my travels and I just wanted to relax. The terrace is fabulous for that, and if you feel like a swim, the best beach on the lake is at the bottom of the stairs from their terrace. I had dinner two nights here, I was very impressed with the mezzes and the main dishes as well. Many of the guests were only staying one night, as a stop over to Antalya, and I think doing this is a missed opportunity. At a minimum, stay two nights; there is a lot.