Charlys Pension Reviews

kale mah. camii sok. no : 5, Egirdir, Turkey

Had a fantastic time here. This was the first stop in my travels and I just wanted to relax. The terrace is fabulous for that, and if you feel like a swim, the best beach on the lake is at the bottom of the stairs from their terrace. I had dinner two nights here, I was very impressed with the mezzes and the main dishes as well. Many of the guests were only staying one night, as a stop over to Antalya, and I think doing this is a missed opportunity. At a minimum, stay two nights; there is a lot.

I had a great time, it's an excellent place.

Charly's Pension was a wonderful place to stay. The location on the lake is stunning, the staff is super knowledgeable about the area & very warm, and the evening dinners provide a wonderful atmosphere to meet other guests (not to mention delicious). The pension was generally very clean, though one of the buildings with the dorm room was a bit musty and the bathroom could be a bit better maintained. Overall, its highly recommended & I had a fantastic stay!