Chase The Wild Goose Hostel Reviews

Great Glen Way, Lochiel Crescent, Banavie, Fort William, Scotland

The bathrooms would need a refurbishment. Rooms are ok, staff friendly and helpful. All extras are charges extra like internet. Not in Fort William centre

Great wee place to get you head down We stayed here as the rest of the hostels near Ben Nevis were All booked out it's about 7 miles from the start of Ben Nevis We had the car so wasn't a problem The staff here were very friendly I would use this hostel again

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Good place to stay, friendly welcome, good atmosphere, would recommend for sure.

My stay at Chase The Wild Goose Hostel was fantastic! I was backpacking around the UK, and wanted to see some of the highlands. This hostel was everything I needed! It showed up in the search results for Fort William, but is actually in a town called Banavie about a 15 minute bus ride away. I was traveling by rail and there is a train station right in Banavie a short walk away from the hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helped with some recommendations of things to do in the area.

We were so pleased there. I can recommend it to everybody!

The place was great...it is an older house/hotel refitted as a youth hostel (shows its age) though in great condition, couple of brand new bathrooms...the beds were very comfortable and clean/comfortable sheets...wifi and breakfast not free (should be for the price)...incredible staff!! Location is perfect for hikers and climbers with Ben Nevis and the Cadelonia Canal (Neptunes Staircase) right across the street...

View all Fort William Hostels