Rating 93 Total Reviews
Rating 93 Total Reviews
Chateau Windsor Hotel Located at 86 Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai.
India
Mumbai Maharashtra 400020 86 Veer Nariman Road,, Churchgate,
31% 93
18.9335167 72.8248822
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
3.1

I was rejected at the reception, because I didnt have a passport with me, only a copy of it and my national ID. I booked in advance. However, there was no information saying that I have to carry my passport. The staff even denied me access to the wifi for looking for other hotels to go. Thus, I had to wander around for hours until I finally found a nice hotel, where I could stay and of course the copies along with my ID where sufficient for getting a room. I really can't recommend this place!!