Che Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Bahia del Espiritu Santo, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Really lovely guesthouse, amazing rooms and good location right near beach and walking distance to town. Highly recommend staying here.

Awesome breakfast, nice staff, clean hotel, recommended!

• 18th Oct 2014

Good and friendly B&B, quite close to everything you need in Playa. The room was big and nice, but didn't have a chair nor curtains to make it dark, and this particular room had some noise from kitchen in the morning. Price is relatively high, but that's partly related to Playa in general. I would say it is a good option to stay!

We booked a double with private bath. The room was on the ground floor and it was nicely furnished with a private kitchen on the outside patio. The room was clean and in good condition. Wi-fi signal was strong in the room. The staff we encountered were all very nice and helpful. The free breakfast was basic but nice with coffee, toast, cereals, yogurt and eggs. The location is in the very quiet residential section of Playacar, a very short walk to the action on 5th Ave.

close to the beach, but need to walk about 10 min to the main street. Room is big, the one I stayed also with a big frige and a stove for cooking. breakfast is a little bit too simple. wifi connection is good. but I don't like the staff asked me twice for the room charge, I arrived at midnight and she asked me to pay the rest ( for 5 days) in the next morning which I had not got any chance to exchange money. my bed was too soft which made my back ache. except these, all the others are good.

This hostel has a great location right near the beach and down town but is also quiet without any local noise. An excellent breakfast is served and the whole place is very clean. Staff are friendly and helpful also flexible with storing luggage and checking in and out. In value for money terms it is great compared with other local hostel / hotel accommodation. The only minor issues were the social life is a bit poor and some mosquitos seemed to get in through the bathroom. Overall a great place.

Very happy with our stay at Che. Very close to the town, yet quiet and with a beautiful, almost private, beach just a 2 minute walk away. Playa del Carmen is very touristy, but Che was an oasis of quiet away from the mayhem. We had a late overnight bus to catch and not only did Florencia keep our cases, she also arranged for us to have clean towels and a shower before we left! Highly recommended.

We loved this place, it's really beautiful, the staff is very helpful and nice. It is close to the beach and shopping, free wifi and it has a/c. Would definitely stay again.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • American Samoa

Florencia is the best host!

My family and I loved this place. The staff were friendly and helpful,especially Florencia. The room was spacious and included air conditioning and free bottled water. The location was excellent just a block off the beach and tucked away in a little hideaway corner. i would definitely recommend this place to other people. A great find!

we were very pleased with our stay. Ihichly recommend this Hostel, everything was great. I would not hesitate staying there again

A little bit far from the center, and far from the supermarket. A good breakfast, and a very kind staff. More like quiet hotel than a hostel, with a close beach, 3 minutes of walk away. Good value for the money.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels