Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Venezuela 857, Buenos Aires, Argentina

They did not change the pillowcase, which was very gross. Otherwise things were decent for what I paid.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Cyprus

Nice hostel if you want to stay downtown, but I much prefer Palermo.. Clean, safe with you tipical Argentinan breakfast.. Good hostel..

Only 1 shower per floor! No we're near enough for everyone! Staff we're ok, but came in smashed from the night before and we're very intimating! Wouldn't recommend this hostel, if you want a good hostel in BA go to Ostinatto 2 blocks away! 10 times!

Great vibe. Great crowd. Had a really awesome time. Could be cleaner. The blanket in my room had a small blood stain. Plumbing could also be modernized. When water pressure is low in the street, you cannot take a shower.

I really loved my stay at Che Lagarto, great people, helpful staff and its just a few steps from the Avenida 9 de Julio, I´ve stayed longer than I was planning which means it was great, totally recommend!

I will start with the bad: it's a little not-so-clean in the kitchen. And my room did not have a good ventilation so it smelled bad, but other rooms didn't smell the same so be careful about the room and you will be just fine. The people there are awesome. Very caring and helpful for sure :). The garden in the back is a very good place to hang out in and the breakfast is really good.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels