Che Lagarto Hostel Buzios Reviews

Calle Da Paz 7, Buzios, Brazil

I had a really good time in this hostel, the people that work there are really nice (the girls at the reception are pretty cute) The hostel is really close to the center of the town and only 1 block away from the bus station (which is pretty awesome!) The beds are comfy and the lockers big enough to fit 2 - 3 average backpacks The bartender makes really good Caipirinhas, so that's something you must try! The internet was alright but much better than other hostels. I'll be back!

Great hostel! Very clean and with a very good atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very comfortable.

• 4th May 2015
  • Peru

I spent only one night and it was just okay. Maybe because anyone was there, it was to quiet. The location is good, only one block from the bus station and few blocks to the centre. The room was small and the wifi is really poor.

location is good, however there was a complete lack of atmosphere, there wasn't a main area guests could sit &meet people. You could only use the kitchen at certain times, and when i did go to cook, one of the people who worked there (he was a cook & Bar man) was quite rude, &sarcastic. He was getting annoyed when I asked him where the plates + cutlery were & he was not friendly, and didn't speak at all, I found it rude. The girls at the desk very friendly but no knowledge on buzios at all.

They made everything that should have been easy difficult. They refused to give me the 10% discount that every Che lagarto advertises everywhere if you stay in more than one. Rude staff. I will never stay at a Che lagarto again.

The place is good, however I found those ones at Paraty and Lima way better! They didn't really have information about tours and so, just recomendations about the beaches, which at least for me had checked on internet before traveling, so their information is not really usefull

Except from the internet that sucks, everything else in the hostel is perfect! Great location, the staff is really cool, everything works clockwise at Che Lagarto Buzios... I will definitely come back!