Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu Reviews

Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 874 Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is pretty much a hotel!!! Spotless, good location, helpful staff, good facilities. Happy hour on the roof with free caiperinhas and mini pool and Jacuzzi - highlight. Really close to the buses which go to both brazil and Argentina sides of the falls.

One of the best we've stayed in in South America. Benefits of a hostel and a hotel in one.

Best hostel I have stayed in. Breakfast great, facilities great and had good hangs on the roof

The free caipirinha hour on the rooftop was great way to meet other people, and the breakfast was also particularly good. The staff were were helpful and nice. However it would have been nice to know that the first bus to the airport does not leave at 5 in the morning like a staff member told us.That is just the time the buses start running again, in fact it leave at 5.25, which made us miss our flight. Regardles, the hostel has a wonderful ano friendly atmosphere, recommended to anyone.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Norway

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It is clean and the showers are amazing! I was worried it would be hard to meet people as it is quite large and more hotel style, however the caprinihia hour on the rooftop is a great way to meet other travellers. My only negative with the place is the fact that I booked a four bed female dorm but got put with men. They need to sort our their check in system.

Great place to stay in Foz. Great location, facilities and especially staff! Not to forget to mention free Caipirinhas on the roof! You have to recommend this hostel without any doubt!

Hostel that feels like a luxury hotel. It's definitely the best hostel I've been at. Breakfast is amazing and the workers are very helpful and also fun! Highly recommended it's like a 5 star hostel.

This hostel is like a new modern hotel. Everything is very sleek and modern and the staff was very nice and helpful. It's unlike any other hostel we've ever stayed at. We prefer the vibe of smaller, personal hostels, but there's no denying that this hostel does what they do very well!

It was awesome! we highly recommend it! There breakfast is by the far the best that we had in Brasil.

GREAT GREAT GREAT !

My stay at Che Lagarto could have not been better. The hostel is great, it has great facilities, the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The AC was great after warm days on the falls. The free caipirinhas hour was great to meet fellow travelers! The staff is super energetic and fun, Gabriel and Gustav were great and helped a lot during my stay.

Large new hostel with a great rooftop ! Wonderful breakfast. Large room for couple with great bathroom. Everything looks new and really clean.

Great hostel, couldn't recommend it enough. We were only there for 1 night but it had a really cool rooftop and most of the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly.

After years of travels, best hostel I ever stayed at!

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel, more like a hotel. Exuberant staff who are very helpful. Rooftop hottub a nice touch and the happy hour capirinhas are a stroke of genius as you mingle and meet your fellow travellers

I loved my stay at che lagarto! From the other reviews i thought it wouldn't have a lot of atmosphere but it was the opposite. The staff was great and helpful and i also managed to meet a lot of great and kind people from all over the world! The breakfast is just amazing, the facilities also, and everyday the staff works a lot to keep the rooms and floors clean and tidy! I would definitely stay here again. Perfect!

The best hostel ever!!! Look and feel like hotel

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Good hostel! Amazing stay! Rooms are good, airco is good, bed are good! Free caipirinha's for an hour! As much as you can get! On the rooftop which is also a really good and nice spot to meet people under a sunset. Helpfull staff:) really enjoyed my stay here, can recommend it

Very good service and facilities. Breakfast was awesome and of course the Caipis as well :)

Simply amazing, one of the best hostels i have ever chosen. I definitely recommend this hostel in Foz do Iguacu. I was so happy about it, that i booked another hostel "Che lagarto" in Florianopolis, but the surprise was negative there. From a place with a chain name, you expect the same kind of service, but it was not like this, unfortunately.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6