Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu Reviews

Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 874 Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The Hostel was the best one I stayed in yet!!! Rooms were very clean, breakfast was amazing and staff always helpful and professional. The only thing I would change is the caipirinha policy - It would be better to offer the guests 1 Caipirinha (without water, because thats how they are classicly made) instead of saying you can have as many as you want from 7:15-8:15 pm but because there are too many people only one is possible anyway. Its more clear to the guests and honest. Still a great experi

• 11th Dec 2014

Good stay here, the staff were really helpful and friendly. Would defiantly come back again.

• 9th Dec 2014

This hostel has the friendliest staff ever! The dorm was spotless, breakfast was great and free caipirinhas from 7-8 was a bonus!

We stayed 3 nights at this hostel and I would recommend this hostel to everybody. This hostel was really clean and the breakfast was really good. The stuff was also helpfull when we had problems with our visa and lundry. I would come back anytime not only because of the free calpirinhas and the jacuzzi on the roof top.

• 3rd Dec 2014

After getting an upgrade we stayed in a private room. The hostel is located super close to the bus station, very clean and offers a great breakfast. The staff is very nice. Would stay there again any time.

Great hostel... the place is new and very clean... the breakfast is great... the staff is very friendly and helpful... the location is good enough to go to anywhere here... I should stay here again for sure.

The best hostel I've ever been!

We initially booked a 4-bed dorm, but the spaces between the beds were uncomfortably little. Also, we were not put in the same room (which the hostel said before that this might happen), but therefore we changed to a double bed. Facility wise, this hostel is very good, best breakfast and big and clean rooms with a nice bathroom. Actually this is not really a hostel, it is more a hotel. It does not really have a good hostel atmosphere, eventhough they try to accomplish this with free drinks.

Well done guys, this newly established hostel in Foz runs better than a Swiss watch. Che Lagarto has made me happy once again. Big thumbs up!!

Amazing clean hostel, new with a modern vibe. Staff were so helpful and speak brilliant English. Bus stop 5/10minute walk away. Big bathrooms with good showers. Roof terrace drinks- needs a permanent bar with tapas to keep guests there all night, also electronics don't charge when you're not in the room - techy card energy saving thing. Breakfast really good. Would defiantly recommend!!!

I stayed in Che Lagarto for 2 nights and enjoyed it a lot. It was clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay a lot.

Really nice and fresh place! Staff was super helpful with everything! The rooms are really clean and fresh, and the bathrooms alike! We are going to stay here or at another chl during our travels! Liked it a lot!

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very clean, friendly staff, delicious breakfast, overall it was a wonderful experience!

• 14th Nov 2014

A great hostel.

Loved our first stay at a Che Legarto hostel! Will definitely be using this chain more when I come back to South America to travel. Staff was great, best hostel breakfast I've had in a long time and the place was very sleek and clean.

.... well actually more a Hotel then a Hostel... but nice anyway. There are a lot of families. Breakfast ist quite rich. Rooms are like Hotel room – all pretty nice.

The gap between bed and bed is too close and there aren´t enought wall plugs for everyone

Good breakfast. Choice of a decent price evening meal. About 10-15 min walk from main village. The top bunks are so high that you can't sit up straight on the bed. Large underbed storage lockers.

The staff were fantastic at Che Lagarto in Iguacu. They were very helpful to help research and call for bus transfers/hostels in our other travels when we got stranded. Included us in parties they were going to - and gave us great recommendations for restaurants and places to go! The hostel is in a great location, and close to restaurants and is walking distance (5mins) to the bus station to get to the falls. Very safe and the rooms were very clean. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014

Really nice hostel, which feels more like a hotel. Friendly and helpful staff with free caparinhas some nights. Enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4