Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu Reviews

Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 874 Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Staff really helpful and friendly. Close to the bus station so easy to get to the falls. Breakfast was really good! Only drawback is how close the beds are together.. Sharing with only 4 people makes it a bit too close for comfort.

Amazing building and rooms! Feels like a big hotel

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at...Provides hotel like ammenities with a full buffett in the morning. Great atmosphere too!

Staff very nice, rooms clean and comfortable, SUPER breakfast. Very like a hotel; quite a large hostel spread over several floors. Not as charming as precious places I've stayed but absolutely fine for a stay!

Although the hostel looks more like a hotel, I would deffinitly stay here again! Nice, clean place, good beds, very friendly staff and excellent breakfast!

• 11th Aug 2015

Hostel is good. Hotel like with very modern facilities and excellent location. Very clean and excellent breakfast as well. Just a little too big for me, and I prefer a more cozy vibe at a hostel where this feels like a nice hotel. Overall nice experience.

Great Hostel

• 10th Aug 2015

Excellent conditions, atmosphere and Caipirinha :)

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Israel

Good value for money. Great breakfast (Best one I had in Brazil), and facilities of a Hotel. The rooms are cleaned daily. This hostel probably has the biggest building around. This is where you should stay if you visit Foz Do Iguacu. The people at the desk speak great English and they are very friendly. There is a tours company at the same building that can take you to see the Iguacu falls. If you show up on Sunday, be warned, the whole city is dead on Sunday.

Great staff. Very nice accommodations! More like a hotel to be honest :)

• 6th Aug 2015

Best hostel we've stayed at. Very clean. Great staff. Amazing breakfast. Free drinks for an hour every night. So modern. Great location near bus terminal. Loved it.

Cleanest hostel I've ever been, roof terrace is great

The hostel is huge, staff is really friendly and the location is good to visit the falls

This is more of a hotel than hostel. I booked a four bed dorm but my friend and I were given our own room which was of hotel standard! The jacuzzi on the rooftop was a real highlight of the trip - we watched the sunset from here and had free caiprinhas at happy hour in the tub! I would definitely recommend it.

Amazing hostel! Best I have ever stayed in. The staff were incredible, all really lovely and went out of their way to make our stay a good one. The breakfast was perfect and had the biggest variety out of any hostel we've stayed in in South America so far. Loved watching the sun set from the roof.The free caprinias were brilliant too and the bar man was excellent. Would definitely recommend it.

• 29th Jul 2015

All the staff were absolute gems, lovely, helpful and friendly and to my luck spoke perfect English. It is clean, has a nice atmosphere, nice modern interior, great location, breakfast in the morning was awesome. Really impressed.

• 26th Jul 2015

Best hostel I've been to on my trip! More like a hotel than a hostel and all very new.

Close to the bus , nice rooms but the manager is vey rude and disrespectful if you get the dorms he will change the rate when you arrive to a higher on so for his dishonesty I wouldn't recommend it . The manager Fredrick also called me stupid when I agrued that I paid on hostel world the agreed rate and said he should expect an American to understand business . Other than him it's a quite hostel.

Best hostel I've ever stayed!!

5 minute walk to the bus to Paraguay. About one block or so away you can buy water from the convenience store. The breakfast was great. Staff was helpful and very welcoming. Comfy beds. Hot shower is great. Lockers are big, security is great. Free caipirinhas 7-8pm. Beers and caipirinhas 5 reais is a great price. I got a taxi from the airport R50 at 2am. Day time a bus is available for 5 reais if you want to save. Very clean. In comparison to london hostels, this is luxury!! Few outlets in 4bed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5