Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu Reviews

Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 874 Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I got to pay too much first but got the money back when I pointed that out. Same thing in the nearby cambio. So count your change carefully. Good hostel all in all and satisfied with the breakfast and hot shower. Helpful staff.

amazing place! Felt like a hotel with all the fun, social benefits of a hostel! The rooms were clean, the location was AWESOME (so close to transit!), good food, big kitchen, and the staff were beyond great. I was traveling with my mom and friend and the place was both peaceful and lively so everyone was happy! I wish I could have stayed longer!

Really nice and clean hostel and very welcoming staff ! It was like a small hotel. Our 4-bed room was nice and clean as well as the bathroom. The breakfast was good and the rooftop with the jacuzi is really enjoyable.

Great experience! It´s nice and set up like a hotel but with common spaces and an atmosphere of a hostel. There´s free drinks from 7-8 every night and everybody mingles and chats. The staff is very down to earth and friendly with everyone. I´d love to stay here again!

Excellent hostel. Everything was perfect! One of the best I've stayed. Thanks to Alex, Jack and all the great staff!

Great stay, perfect price for the service ! Hostel new, nice and clean

The best hostel in South America ! Amazing staff!

Che Lagarto Foz do Iguaçu is a great place to stay during your visit at Iguassu falls.

Friendly and helpful staff, yummy breakfast and a clean and comfy room. Couldn't ask for more.

Very good hostel, feels more like a hotel... So it is mixed: young people and families. Very good staff!

Excellent staff that were very friendly and accommodating! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and the number of food options was extraordinary! The free caiparinhas each evening were greatly appreciated.

Excellent breakfast, is a hotel and some rooms are used as dorms which is very good as there aren't any bunk beds. good wifi, just in front of the bus stop to Argentina's falls and 3 minutes walk to the local bus station to buses to Brazil's falls and also to Paraguay.

Great hostel! The price was right and a great value, as it was incredibly clean and with comfortable beds for USD$9-12 per night. The location is ideal, since it is right on the bus line for going to the falls and in the city center, so you are close to nightlife as well. Welcoming and helpful staff regarding directions and calling a taxi at 3 in the morning for us.

• 24th Apr 2015

This hostel is more like a hotel. I didn't expect it to be this good, since I've been to another Che lagarto, which was no way near this. My room had a big nice bathroom and no bunk beds! The breakfast is the best I've had at a hostel so far. And it's cheap as well.

Mix between hotel and hostel. This place has a nice terrace with a tiny swimming pool and a jacuzzi. The buffet breakfast is very nice. The staff is great !!! The bedroom (dorm) was big, spacious, very clean, great bathroom! Big kitchen to cook! 2 blocks from the bus station to go to the falls. I'll definitely recommend this place to spend a night in Foz Iguazu.

One of the best hostels ive been to! I totally recommend it! It is a hostel that has rooms and breakfast of hotel and a hostel environment.

I got there at 7:30am on day of check-in just hoping to drop my bag. Staff insisted I also come upstairs and have breakfast (essentially an extra free breakfast). Much appreciated after a long bus ride! Clean, awesome staff, great wi fi. I only stayed 1 night but happy hour seemed to give a great atmosphere in the evening.

It's rather a hotel, not a hostel. It was very clean and the breakfast was amazing. There wasn't a really good vibe at nights despite the free caipirinhas.

Awesome!! Rooftop party with music, power hour of Caipi's and a hot tub. Room was like a hotel, so nice!

• 16th Apr 2015

We had a private room which was like a hotel room - very clean and the most comfortable beds! The breakfast is amazing one of the best breakfasts we have had in South America. The hostel is very big and they don't give you wristbands. Therefore anyone can just walk in and out. The wifi was one of the worst connections in South America - I think they must have one router for the whole place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7