Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 58, Itacare, Brazil

great hostel! We had a really good time ! Thank youuuuuuuu!!

Super lovely hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful! They make a delicious dinner every night (for a fee) could really use some hammocks, but they have a ping pong table!!!!! I haven't seen one since Peru and it made me happy. Breakfast was good, beds were mega comfy. Only bummer was price doubles on the weekend so we had to peace out and find a different hostel to fit our budget.

The staff are amazing and the hostel has such a great vibe thanks to the amazing staff. They include you in all events and I can honestly say maybe the best hostel I have ever stayed it. I would have loved to stay longer just because the staff are so cool and friendly. I miss you guys many weeks later. Congrats on picking such awesome staff. :)

Best price/quality rate in itacare. Clean rooms, great breakfast and the nicest staff ever! Good facilities and fully equipped kitchen.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Best vibe I ever experienced in a hostel! It allows the perfect atmosphere for meeting new people ;)

• 27th Jul 2015

excellent location, great surf side hostel! lockers not in rooms was only thing letting this place down.

Che Lagarto is the best hostel to stay in Itacaré! Great atmosphere, perfect location, ideal for making friends!