Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 58, Itacare, Brazil

Great place to stay in this beautiful town. Perfect location, helpful staff.

This was one of my highlights of my Brazil trip, extended from 2 days to 7 days which says everything. Bar has a great atmosphere, food is laid on and cheap (but make sure you do go into town as well). The staff treat you like a friend not a guest. Best thing was there was a whole mix, lots of South Americans staying here as well as global travellers so you can meet a different group if you want to. From talking to people who changed hostels into Che, this is easily your best choice in Itacare!

great hostel! We had a really good time ! Thank youuuuuuuu!!

Super lovely hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful! They make a delicious dinner every night (for a fee) could really use some hammocks, but they have a ping pong table!!!!! I haven't seen one since Peru and it made me happy. Breakfast was good, beds were mega comfy. Only bummer was price doubles on the weekend so we had to peace out and find a different hostel to fit our budget.

The staff are amazing and the hostel has such a great vibe thanks to the amazing staff. They include you in all events and I can honestly say maybe the best hostel I have ever stayed it. I would have loved to stay longer just because the staff are so cool and friendly. I miss you guys many weeks later. Congrats on picking such awesome staff. :)