Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 58, Itacare, Brazil

I missed the cheese at breakfast..

• 27th Sep 2014

A great hostel in itacare. In the middle of everything. The staff is helpful and nice. The atmosphere at night is great:music, dancing and of course the bar! A private bathroom to each room, always clean.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Israel

" This is the place :) "

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

When I get the hostel my reserve ny book ins't there. They find a bed after 30min and when I get into the roon it was a mess! The staff enter in a female roon to take me there with a girl changing her clothes.... So I am sorry but I had to change the place to stay and come to hi hostel in the same street.

was a good place to stay. but i was very disappointed that they charged me to much (the value you still have to pay is in US-$ and they use a worse exchange rate, so i paid the full rate plus the 10% for hostelworld), better to book direktly with che lagarto. Breakfast was good (butter, fruits, jam, cake, bread, juice) but no cheese or ham, as you usually get in brasil