Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 58, Itacare, Brazil

Great place to stay in this beautiful town. Perfect location, helpful staff.

This was one of my highlights of my Brazil trip, extended from 2 days to 7 days which says everything. Bar has a great atmosphere, food is laid on and cheap (but make sure you do go into town as well). The staff treat you like a friend not a guest. Best thing was there was a whole mix, lots of South Americans staying here as well as global travellers so you can meet a different group if you want to. From talking to people who changed hostels into Che, this is easily your best choice in Itacare!

great hostel! We had a really good time ! Thank youuuuuuuu!!

Super lovely hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful! They make a delicious dinner every night (for a fee) could really use some hammocks, but they have a ping pong table!!!!! I haven't seen one since Peru and it made me happy. Breakfast was good, beds were mega comfy. Only bummer was price doubles on the weekend so we had to peace out and find a different hostel to fit our budget.

The staff are amazing and the hostel has such a great vibe thanks to the amazing staff. They include you in all events and I can honestly say maybe the best hostel I have ever stayed it. I would have loved to stay longer just because the staff are so cool and friendly. I miss you guys many weeks later. Congrats on picking such awesome staff. :)

Best price/quality rate in itacare. Clean rooms, great breakfast and the nicest staff ever! Good facilities and fully equipped kitchen.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Best vibe I ever experienced in a hostel! It allows the perfect atmosphere for meeting new people ;)

• 27th Jul 2015

excellent location, great surf side hostel! lockers not in rooms was only thing letting this place down.

Che Lagarto is the best hostel to stay in Itacaré! Great atmosphere, perfect location, ideal for making friends!

One of my favorite hostel experiences ever and in such a magical place! Everyone we met felt like family.. Great staff, great breakfast, great location and facilities.

We had a double room which was clean and spacious. Good location. Breakfast was average at best. Overall very good option in itacare but there may be better economical options.

The best hostel in itacare!!!!!! Great rooms, amazing staff, very rich breakfast, good bar! Love it there :)

Amazing!!! friendly and helpful staff- feels like family... that is The place to be in Itacare. :)

Staff are amazing !

Great lcation.. close to the beaches and bars.. On top of that, the staff are absolutely amazing at creating good vibes... perfect hostel for a perfect town!

Amazing staff, comfy rooms, nice kitchen and bar area. My stay there was perfect! Thank you guys. Missing Itacaré!

Good hostel, breakfast. nice staff, although- electricity problems

The hostel is at the best location on the main street. The bed and bath linens are excellent, the room is large with air conditioning and tv. Lucho received us very well and knew all the local information. The breakfast is good for the hostel proposal, with homemade breads, natural jams and juices. Definitely recommended.

• 20th Dec 2014

Best hostel I have stayed at best staff best location!

I missed the cheese at breakfast..

• 27th Sep 2014