Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 58, Itacare, Brazil

excellent location, great surf side hostel! lockers not in rooms was only thing letting this place down.

Che Lagarto is the best hostel to stay in Itacaré! Great atmosphere, perfect location, ideal for making friends!

One of my favorite hostel experiences ever and in such a magical place! Everyone we met felt like family.. Great staff, great breakfast, great location and facilities.

We had a double room which was clean and spacious. Good location. Breakfast was average at best. Overall very good option in itacare but there may be better economical options.

Amazing!!! friendly and helpful staff- feels like family... that is The place to be in Itacare. :)

Staff are amazing !

Great lcation.. close to the beaches and bars.. On top of that, the staff are absolutely amazing at creating good vibes... perfect hostel for a perfect town!

Amazing staff, comfy rooms, nice kitchen and bar area. My stay there was perfect! Thank you guys. Missing Itacaré!

Good hostel, breakfast. nice staff, although- electricity problems

The hostel is at the best location on the main street. The bed and bath linens are excellent, the room is large with air conditioning and tv. Lucho received us very well and knew all the local information. The breakfast is good for the hostel proposal, with homemade breads, natural jams and juices. Definitely recommended.

• 20th Dec 2014

Best hostel I have stayed at best staff best location!

I missed the cheese at breakfast..

• 27th Sep 2014

A great hostel in itacare. In the middle of everything. The staff is helpful and nice. The atmosphere at night is great:music, dancing and of course the bar! A private bathroom to each room, always clean.

" This is the place :) "

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

When I get the hostel my reserve ny book ins't there. They find a bed after 30min and when I get into the roon it was a mess! The staff enter in a female roon to take me there with a girl changing her clothes.... So I am sorry but I had to change the place to stay and come to hi hostel in the same street.

was a good place to stay. but i was very disappointed that they charged me to much (the value you still have to pay is in US-$ and they use a worse exchange rate, so i paid the full rate plus the 10% for hostelworld), better to book direktly with che lagarto. Breakfast was good (butter, fruits, jam, cake, bread, juice) but no cheese or ham, as you usually get in brasil

We were informed that the hostel was renovated and the management changed recently. For that reason, the past reviews don't describe the excellent hostel that we stayed. Very good location, service, super clean (twice a day) and the facilities are great!

The hostel is excellent!!!

This hostel surprised me. It was much better than I thought it would be! I received a really warm welcome from the guy on reception when I arrived and all the staff from start to finish were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, the facilities were good (free internet 24 hours with a communal computer and wifi), the place was clean, I couldn't fault anything. Apparently it's recently been renovated, so that's probably why. The location was also perfect - only 5 mins from the beach :)

• 4th Aug 2013

Lockers are not safe at all, you can put your hand and take things away.