Che Lagarto Hostel Lima Reviews

Pasaje Schell 121, 3er Floor, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Wow I could not highly recommend this hostel enough!! After staying in a not so great place with very hostile staff it was so fricking happy to come here! It's got a great vibe the staff are amazing and I stayed 3 extra nights with no hassles. I love this place and I will be staying in as many che lagartos as possible as I go down to Argentina. Love it.

The double room we had was fine, but t shower water pressure wasn't that strong and the room was a little bit dingy, but the breakfast was good and staff really helpful.

Thought this was a great hostel in perfect location in Miraflores area. I usually avoid chains but this was a good place. Staff was friendly, large dorms are not too cramped andthe beds were ccomfortable. Wish they had soap in dorm bathroom but other than that no complaints.

Good breakfast!

Hello!! We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast!! Have a great trip and we hope you can stay with us again!!! Thanks. Giancarlo Ponce, Hostel Manager

Wanted to charge me more than I had to pay. Windows in dorm were not tight, so it became quite cold during the night.

Hello!! We are so sorry about the inconvinience, maybe the receptionist didn't see your deposit on your reservation. We will work on it!! I hope we can see you again otherwise have a great trip and thanks for staying with us!!!

Missing charging slots

Great location, nice breakfast good staff. Third che lagarto I've stayed at and they've all be really well run. Would recommend.

Hi thanks for the review and we are glad to hear that you had a good stay in our hostel. This is your home in lima. Giancarlo Ponce, Hostel Manager.

The location is perfect and the staff are nice. The wifi didn't work in my dorm but it did in the common area. The beds were comfy but there was water damage on the ceiling of my dorm and bathroom and it looked liked like there was mold growing.

Hi, thanks for your comment and for staying with us, we are happy to hear you had a good time. About the inconvenience in your room thanks for tell me about this. We are working to fix it. Giancarlo Ponce, Hostel Manager.

This place was pretty good to stay at. The cleanliness was a huge let down though. Each dorm has it's own bathroom and ours wasn't cleaned for two days. The bin in the toilet was overflowing. It wasn't cleaned until someone asked for it to be cleaned. The breakfast was really good though and the atmosphere was pretty good - it was a bit less social than most places though. And the 2pm check-in is a bit rough too.

Hi, thanks for your review about us. About the inconvenience we are working on it for give you a best service . We hope see you again in the future.

I was surprised this hostel was much cheaper than others very close by in the area. It has solid internet, showers, common areas and kitchen. It's also in a great place only two blocks from a supermarket. The only thing is it wasn't super easy to find. The taxi driver didn't know "pasaje schell" (it's a tiny pedestrian alley), so they need more specific instructions to the hostel once you're in the area

The kitchen is small with limited supplies,they do provide a good breakfast cereal,fruit,toast,tea or coffee.

Hi , thanks for your review . We are glad that the breakfast was good for you and about the problem with the kitchen we are gonna work on it for giving you a beter service .

Best breakfeast I've had at a hostel in South America! Whole grain toast, cereal, coffe cake, fruit.

• 24th May 2014