Che Lagarto Hostel Lima Reviews

Pasaje Schell 121, 3er Floor, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I liked to stay at Lima Che Largato, it is well located and it has a good wifi connection. The only bad part is that the free Pisco Sour for liking their fan page on fb was not given when required with a bad excuse.

Lacks uniqueness. Party hostel like you'd find one in any other place.

We booked a 8 bed dorm. But when we arrived they put us in a 20 bed dorm with only one bathroom, which one was always occupied and dirty. The room was smelling really bad! The staff was coming inside the room in the morning to spray deodorant around, because it was smelling so terrible. I've been travelling already since 4 month and have seen a lot of dirty places, but I really felt unwell in the big dorm... The staff was really friendly and helpful.

Cool hostel, good vibe. The rooms could be cleaner and newer, they seems to be really old. The bed cloth was also old and seems dirty.

The Che Lagarto Lima is great! Friendly staff, cool bar, the beds are confortable and there is a kitchen. The breakfast is good (with bread, butter, cereal, juice, coffee, milk...). The only thing not so good is the shower has NO HOT WATER and the EXPANSIVE EXCHANGE RATE: S/ 3,00 = 1 U$.

Althouth this hostel l was in a great location, the house cleaning was only average, the breakfast was good with lots of options, but the price was higher than I wanted. This made it hard to stay for more than 1 night. I found other hostels, not as many options, but with the price difference, and similar locations, I found I was just as happy paying less.

Stayed at the Lima hostel. Great location and really good breakfast compared to other hostels. Pretty clean as well. With that said, when we returned to the hostel after Cusco, they charged us $4 more US dollars per night per person for the EXACT same room we had stayed in days before, alleging we had not made reservations (even though there was plenty of room). It felt like they thanked us for coming back to Che lagarto by overcharging us 50%. Make sure you make reservations ahead of time.

The breakfast could be better

Excellent location near the parque central in Miraflores. Quiet as bedrooms away from the community areas. Spacious. Hot showers.