Che Lagarto Hostel Morro de Sao Paulo

Superb 211 Total Reviews
Superb 211 Total Reviews

18th May 2017

This hostel was fantastic, by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The facilities and location were great and the staff was super helpful and awesome! Not only that, they went above and beyond to make sure I was having a good time, knew what was going on around the island, and they surprised me with a great birthday celebration. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Morro de São Paulo. You can't go wrong and will be very pleased with you stay!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Jan 2017

Price is a bit expensive but worth it! All rooms have their own bathrooms, I prefer common bathrooms personally... Breakfast is great, a few group activities for during the day, organized by the hostel would be good.