Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Goodplace to stay if youre visiting Natal.

We stopped in a che lagarto hostel in joão pessoa but weren't as impressed with this one. The breakfast wasn't as substantial, the rooms smelled of damp (very visible too) and the bunks were a little high. The location was good, very near to the beach and good restaurants and bars and the staff were very helpful. I would stop here again but it wouldn't be my first choice in Natal.

I missed my stay in Che largarto. It's my first stay in a hostel. I feel like home there. The reception and employees are very helpful. The location is by the main street. Atmosphere there is just comfortable and relaxing. You can talk to people, knowing other travelers' stories. I heard that a Chinese girl who had been taken her endeavor for over a year cried at Natal. But I think my journey just began here.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • China

Very nice place. Clean, good location and the best breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Also the staff is friendly and helpfull. I do recomend this place!

Nice staff and nice location. Good atmosphere and an addictive hammock chair.

A great hostel, very clean modern and professional. Sits 5 minute walk from the beach. Wasn't the busiest hostel but think all of natal is for backpackers but meant the hostel was cheap.

The Wifi doesn't work in the bedroom..... Not really easy to climb on the bed for a "little" girl !

I loved the hostel. From the security guy to the cooks they are all very kind and helpful. The hostel is very clean, bedrooms, bathroom, every thing was clean. Breakfast was very good. Probably I'll recommend to all my friends. I had a great time.

Excellent hostel for its atmosphere, cleanliness, delicious breakfast! Only 5 minutes walk from the beach! I will come back! Cheers!

the bathroom was not in very good conditions. Problems with the shower and privy.

• 29th Apr 2014