Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Breakfast is great but I would love to have some ham and cheese on my bread. It would also be nice to have more energy plugs in the room to charge cellphones and other devices.

Hostel was good, staff very helpful. Dorm top bunks are super high with strange detachable ladders and no side rails. Not a nice experience for sleeping but they're in new condition and clean so that's all good. Breakfast very basic in my opinion, just bread and cereal no cheese, ham, banana etc which would not cost much to offer and at least let u eat something that wasn't just sugar. Not very social (I chose if for it being social) but it's getting to low season so can't be helped.

Near the beach perfect