Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

nice, clean hostel, room even had TV (never used it though). no hammocks for relaxing.

Such a great time thoroughly enjoyed it and miss it already. Great staff, great location and great atmosphere.

• 14th Dec 2015

Everything was ok with the hostel. I have a complain, though, about the breakfast. There was no protein, in any form. I had to buy cheese and eggs from a nearby bakery. And another feature I just realized at this time, after have stayed in two other che lagarto hostels, is that the chain has become a non-official gay gathering place. No problem about it, but I think it's important to state this in my report so other guests could know and decide if they feel confortable or not.

Breakfast is great but I would love to have some ham and cheese on my bread. It would also be nice to have more energy plugs in the room to charge cellphones and other devices.