Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

The hostel is clean but there is no bar an you can't bring outside drinks in. People end up just drinking in the street. We also got horrible directions on how to get to pipa. They told us the bus station is 15 minutes from the hostel by taxi when it is 30 . We missed our bus because of this. Nice guys but bad information.

The top beds were too bigh with unstable ladders so it was a real pain going up & down. You had to jump off rickety ladder to reach floor. The excursion company they push is really not good. Twice we did trips with them :bad attitude buggy drivers and Mass tourism. They should offer smaller companies\more choice.Andre was super helpful, a nice host and gave great information (Sebastien was opposite). Not much to do in Natal besides excursions

Thank you so much for all your help and advice with me. Appreciate it a lot

A nice hostel with clean rooms, a really nice breakfast and little monkeys who live on the big tree at the yard of the hostel! They usually come out when it rains and they are extremely cute! The road the hostel is on gets very quiet at night and feels a little isolated but other than that the hostel is near a beach, a club and a supermarket.

It was realy good in the Hostel. I have only one point: Our Lock in the room was damaged. But we din't need one.

The place is amazing! Near everything, including the best beach of Natal and the nightlife. The staff is awesome, very helpful and cheerful. The dorm I stayed had a few mold spots on the ceiling and in the air-conditioner, they should definitely look into that. Also, they could add a few more power sockets in the dorms, my dorm had 4 beds and only 2 power sockets. Reading lamps over each bed would be nice too.

Goodplace to stay if youre visiting Natal.

We stopped in a che lagarto hostel in joão pessoa but weren't as impressed with this one. The breakfast wasn't as substantial, the rooms smelled of damp (very visible too) and the bunks were a little high. The location was good, very near to the beach and good restaurants and bars and the staff were very helpful. I would stop here again but it wouldn't be my first choice in Natal.

I missed my stay in Che largarto. It's my first stay in a hostel. I feel like home there. The reception and employees are very helpful. The location is by the main street. Atmosphere there is just comfortable and relaxing. You can talk to people, knowing other travelers' stories. I heard that a Chinese girl who had been taken her endeavor for over a year cried at Natal. But I think my journey just began here.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • China

Very nice place. Clean, good location and the best breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Also the staff is friendly and helpfull. I do recomend this place!