Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Some staff members were nice, and some were not. Not one of them had any idea how the bus systems worked, so don't ask them since they will get you lost every time. They really didn't know too much about the tours they recommended as well.

Excellente treatment from hostel's personel. A special mention to Andrei for his excellent predisposition. Cheers.

Excellent staff, especially Andrey. Nice, clean hostel that has an excellent breakfast with local food. We rented a car and left it in front of the hostel, there is a night guard that keeps the hostel safe.

Great friendly helpful staff.

Double room in front of the entrance, therefore any noise made at the reception or breakfast is udible from the room.

When you get there it seems you are in the middle of nowhere, but in fact you are just 2 block away from fun, so, no worries. The hostel itself is brand new and nicely decorated. Staff: great, specially Andrey, but everybody was helpful on giving advice, suggestions and helping to schedule excursions. Air conditioning in the rooms, big lockers, good breakfast, fast computers... everything fine. Nice place to stay.

It is a nice hostel which seems pretty modern. But I had the feeling it is not 100% clean. They serve a good breakfast and it is not very far to the Ponta Negra Beach. Not everybody of the staff can speak English, but they try to help you as best as they can.

My stay was excelent, the hostel is very clean, well located and the staff very very helpful and nice!!!! The breakfast could be better, but I loved stay there. I recomend and when i come back to Natal i will stay again in this place.

Great place, great staff, less Than a quarter from discos And bars. Two quarters from Ponta Negra The Beach...

Excellent place for its location and the quality of services.

had a great stay. thanks for that!

I had a great time at Che Lagarto Natal. The staff was amazingly fun and helpful, Nicole always greeting you with a smile and helping you make friends. We had a bbq that was a lot of fun. She also booked a buggy trip for us. The hostel was exactly what you see in the pics: clean, nice, safe. There were free computers to use (fast) and wifi. My only comments: the kitchen is small, but I did not cook. And breakfast did not have cheese or ham, but that was it! Loved it, go there!!

Amazing Hostel! Great staff, very helpful and friendly! Good clean rooms. Small but a good kitchen. Feels safe, and close to the beach. If you stay here you will not be disapointed. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at!

Its a nice new hostel close to everything. Breakfast and the staff were great. only thing is the kitchen is super small but with so many cheap resturants so close dosn't really matter.

Great staff and really nice and clean place... I enjoyed it very much... :)

One of the most modern hostel I've been to, (chip card for doorkey, facilities very nice)! Good value for the money!

The hostel is new and very clean. The owner speaks very good English and is very helpful. I really loved my stay there.

• 6th Dec 2012

You're doing a great job, keep it up :) We loved our stay and thanks for organising our trip to galinhos! All the best, Linda e Max

• 5th Dec 2012