Che Lagarto Hostel Natal Reviews

Rua Poeta Jorge Fernandes 45, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Goodplace to stay if youre visiting Natal.

We stopped in a che lagarto hostel in joão pessoa but weren't as impressed with this one. The breakfast wasn't as substantial, the rooms smelled of damp (very visible too) and the bunks were a little high. The location was good, very near to the beach and good restaurants and bars and the staff were very helpful. I would stop here again but it wouldn't be my first choice in Natal.

I missed my stay in Che largarto. It's my first stay in a hostel. I feel like home there. The reception and employees are very helpful. The location is by the main street. Atmosphere there is just comfortable and relaxing. You can talk to people, knowing other travelers' stories. I heard that a Chinese girl who had been taken her endeavor for over a year cried at Natal. But I think my journey just began here.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • China

Very nice place. Clean, good location and the best breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Also the staff is friendly and helpfull. I do recomend this place!

Nice staff and nice location. Good atmosphere and an addictive hammock chair.

A great hostel, very clean modern and professional. Sits 5 minute walk from the beach. Wasn't the busiest hostel but think all of natal is for backpackers but meant the hostel was cheap.

The Wifi doesn't work in the bedroom..... Not really easy to climb on the bed for a "little" girl !

I loved the hostel. From the security guy to the cooks they are all very kind and helpful. The hostel is very clean, bedrooms, bathroom, every thing was clean. Breakfast was very good. Probably I'll recommend to all my friends. I had a great time.

Excellent hostel for its atmosphere, cleanliness, delicious breakfast! Only 5 minutes walk from the beach! I will come back! Cheers!

the bathroom was not in very good conditions. Problems with the shower and privy.

• 29th Apr 2014

Some staff members were nice, and some were not. Not one of them had any idea how the bus systems worked, so don't ask them since they will get you lost every time. They really didn't know too much about the tours they recommended as well.

Excellente treatment from hostel's personel. A special mention to Andrei for his excellent predisposition. Cheers.

Excellent staff, especially Andrey. Nice, clean hostel that has an excellent breakfast with local food. We rented a car and left it in front of the hostel, there is a night guard that keeps the hostel safe.

Great friendly helpful staff.

Double room in front of the entrance, therefore any noise made at the reception or breakfast is udible from the room.

When you get there it seems you are in the middle of nowhere, but in fact you are just 2 block away from fun, so, no worries. The hostel itself is brand new and nicely decorated. Staff: great, specially Andrey, but everybody was helpful on giving advice, suggestions and helping to schedule excursions. Air conditioning in the rooms, big lockers, good breakfast, fast computers... everything fine. Nice place to stay.

It is a nice hostel which seems pretty modern. But I had the feeling it is not 100% clean. They serve a good breakfast and it is not very far to the Ponta Negra Beach. Not everybody of the staff can speak English, but they try to help you as best as they can.

My stay was excelent, the hostel is very clean, well located and the staff very very helpful and nice!!!! The breakfast could be better, but I loved stay there. I recomend and when i come back to Natal i will stay again in this place.

Great place, great staff, less Than a quarter from discos And bars. Two quarters from Ponta Negra The Beach...

Excellent place for its location and the quality of services.