Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty Reviews

Rua Benina Toledo do Prado, 22, Paraty, Brazil

I arrived and I was informed that my reservation had been cancelled (although the status of reservation is OK in HostelWorld). After some discussion with Paula - the staff manager - it was arranged a room. Despite of this unnecessary experience during the check in, the hostel is good.

Very good!

Enjoyed my stay here. Loved the hammocks in the garden area! Staff were very helfpul.

The staff and general vibe here were a dream. Everyone was so welcoming staff were incredibly helpful and there was plenty to do all within the hostel. Great set up. Since having left the hostel I have come up with a few bites which I think are bed bug bites, they definitely aren't mosquito bites, they are much smaller. I wasn't aware of this at the time but I think the mattress I was on maybe needs to be replaced or cleaned just in case. Thanks anyway for a great time Che Lagarto! :)

The staff members are absolutely incredible, and went out of their way to make my stay as fun and comfortable as possible. Breakfast was great, and the atmosphere around the hostel was excellent as well (especially at night). Would highly recommend.

Great hostel with excellent common area and bar, perfect to meet new people . Although Breakfast is poor, they should definitely add some more food.

ITS AMAZING !!! CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF !!!!!!

• 26th Nov 2014

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Great hostel dinners if you can catch one and occasional live music at night too. Hostel organised some tours which aren't bad but might be best to do your own research before booking. Overall, highly recommended.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. It was clean and comfortable with good common areas. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Lovely hostel with great atmosphere. Really nice chill out area in the garden/patio with a mini pool and hammocks etc. Staff were super friendly and relaxed. We arrived late at night and the dorm was full so they gave us a free upgrade to private. Cool bar too but not too noisy to keep you awake. Definitely recommend!

The breakfast was average / not that good. They were out of a few things, although the breakfast time wasn't over. The room and bathroom were good. Great common area and great caipirinhas at the hostel bar! Location is good too, aprox 7min walking time from the historical centre. It was a good stay!!

Best hostel we stayed in in a Brazil. Great outdoors space with a bar and live music and entertainment most nights. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is a full buffet with toast, fruit and coffee. Would definitely recommend.

Had a great stay here in Paraty - special thanks to the staff who were REALLY helpful. 6 man dorm was tiny so a bit claustrophobic and breakfast was VERY limited with choice. However, nice location and would recommend and would happily stay there again.

The staff who checked me in let me waited for 15 minutes even he began to check me in, he was just talking girls and receive payments, he should be done with me first and then them. I was a little annoying because I was sick and needed to be in bed soon

Really nice staff very helpful. Good location 5 minutes from the bus station.

Really good location. 5 min walk to the bus station and 10min walk to anywhere else in town. Staff all really nice. Mexican night food was really good too! Dorms very clean and spacious.

1 2 Next » last »