Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty Reviews

Rua Benina Toledo do Prado, 22, Paraty, Brazil

Great hostel with all the basic amenities met for travelers. Hostel staffs Julien and Gabriela were extremely friendly and helpful with our needs and requests! They gave us recommendations on where to visit and how to get around. Everyone was really friendly and my friend and I definitely had a great time there. The only small issue we faced was the slow Wifi. Other than that it was awesome.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Singapore

My friends and I stayed for a weekend in the hostels and the staff were very receptive, the breakfast is excellent. Also, its a cheap place to stay and its comfortable.

Ok hostel. Many cctv cams. Very clean (stay in double room), but atmosphere is just not existing. Overall functional and well located, near to bus station - you want to daytrip to laranjeiras and praia do sono or trindad anyways, which is just a 45min bus ride away.

1 2 3 Next » last »