Che Lagarto Hostel Porto de Galinhas Reviews

Praça 11, 19, Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

I'd highly recommend anyone to stay at Che Lagarto. Great location (close to city center, beach, restaurants, bars and banks), great staff members (Wagner and his wife, the owners, are lovely people), bedrooms are fairly good condition, but our private washroom was not that clean. We had a very good breakfast (local fruits, bread, scrambled eggs, cake, cereals, milk and different types of fruits). If you dont speak Portuguese, you will maybe have some trouble to find the hostel location.

The Che Largarto is a very nice place to stay in ! The location is great - just 10 minutes walking from the center beach and less than 5 minutes walking from the restaurants streets ! The hostel is very clean, all the staffs are friendly and helpfull and the pool is nice. The breakfast is simple, but good, all the cakes was tasty !

Hostel owner (a couple, the women is very false and unfriendly, husband nice guy though) 1. She charged us the deposit I already paid at hostelworld and told me that hostelworld betrays their costumers. But she takes the fee she needs to pay to hostelworld out of the travelers pocket and blames hostelworld. 2. The hostel was almost empty and everybody was packed into one small room. Due to breathing problems of my friend, we ask her to move us into an empty room - "no, we don't do that"

it's in a quiet part of the town but not far to walk to town and beach, staff is very kind and you have everything you need there (even a pool). I didn't like the lockers (they are below the bed, if you want to get something out and lost your key, just lift the matress...) and the temperature in the rooms (at night with air con it's okay and I'm used to that hostels turn it off during the day, but there is no fan in the whole hostel, so you have no retreat from the heat and mosqitoes).

View all Porto de Galinhas Hostels