Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita Reviews

Rua Anita Garibaldi #87 / Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Henrique Novaes was incredibly helpful in providing travel tips, offering directions, and helping us in every way possible. He is a true asset to this hostel and we thank him for making our stay memorable.

• 4th Jul 2014

very friendly and helpful staff, room was clean, quiet and had everything I needed. my main gripe was the price but it was the world cup so going to be expensive, not sure what exchange rate the hostel used but wasn't in my favour that is for sure. when pricing your trip add 5% for local exchange rates.

• 28th Jun 2014

Great location to stay, especially for couples, close to the metro, approx. 10 minutes to walk to the beach. Rooms are nice and clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Wifi doesn`t work trouble-free and showers have been cold. But the stuff did everything for us, what they could do. I really can recommend this hostel.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Great location, very close to the metro and not too far from the beach. Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was comfortable, but lacked ventilation and was therefore a bit damp.

The room I was provided was next to the front gate as well as the outdoor smoking area and it was extremely loud. Also - there was no blanket provided in the room - only a sheet. Also - i made the reservation in US$ but of course had to pay in Brazilian Reals when I arrived and they used a horrific exchange rate and I wound up paying MUCH more than I had anticipated.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels