Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita Reviews

Rua Anita Garibaldi #87 / Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff were very attentive and extremely nice. They helped us with many things and were also very responsive via e-mail when we had questions before and during our stay.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Israel

That was amazing. João de Souza and all staff were very helpful and gave us many tips about the city, were to and were not to go. Much of our trip was done on their advices. The Anita Garibaldi road is a very calm one, 1 square from the tube station and 4 squares from the beach. Breakfast is a very good one!!

We stayed here over new year and it was fabulous! The staff were ever so friendly and the location 3 blocks from the beach was perfect.. Really was like a small hotel really , very quiet, towels changed every day if needed and breakfast was good to start you off for the day. Wifi was good in publoic areas.

• 27th Dec 2014

Great location - close to the metro station and Copacabana beach. Staff was AMAZING !!! Breakfast - not a lot of options but very delicious. It was clean and my room had a very comfortable double bed.

I haven't stayed in a hostel since I was at school so Che Lagarto was a real revelation for me, being more like a budget hotel than I expected. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Taiese , Enrique and Peter (?) who were welcoming, chatty and assisted me with everything from restaurant reservations to finding a doctor when I needed one. The hostel felt secure and was cleaned each day by a great team of women. My only reservation is the Wifi is very poor upstairs.

• 21st Dec 2014

Brilliant hostel, one of the best we have stayed in

Stayed for two nights, everything was great! Really close to Copacabana, staff was very friendly and helpful. The private room was clean and big but the door was thin so it was a bit noisy sometimes. Wifi didn't always work. But overall a very good choise for a hostel near Copacabana!

I've travelled the world, Well almost. I have to say, this is the best Hostel I have ever been in, White rooms. Not dingy. well clean. And the staff are the best, Always a smile and "What can I do for you today" I've been Brazil for 5 years, This is the best Hostel for me.. Staff makes this hosel.

The hostel is expensive to what you get in return. the mades didnt ckean the room every day althigh we ask and the breakfast was dissaster

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Good hostel. Nice and clean. Rooms are pretty small. There is no where to put your bag so you end up stumbling over it all the time trying to get to the bathroom etc. this hostel is good for couples as it's more of a hotel. Main issues were there was a really strange smell in the room my boyfriend thought was the cleaning products used but it left the room with a musky odour that made me feel sick if the windows were closed, there is also no bar or much of a common area to relax in.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels