Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita Reviews

Rua Anita Garibaldi #87 / Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My and I had an amazing experience at Che Lagarto Anita. The staff was amazing, always attentive, helpful and funny. Breakfast was delicious and the commodities were clean and changed everyday

• 8th May 2015

Very helpful staff, good location. More a hostel for couples than people on their own as the common area lacks atmosphere. Good breakfast and the staff were great at advising us where to go and ordering us an airport transfer at 2am. Would definitely return.

Decent hostel. Very clean and the staff are awesome, but not much of an atmosphere to meet people.

The hostel is have an excellent location! =) few block form the beach! =) the breakfast was delicious!!! The staff was very helpful... I just think it was too quiet... I want to have like a small party at least one day but there were some people but they were traveling with their own group so we didn't have chance to party together!... I will say 95 % percent from my experience =)... Thanks a lot to the staff!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

very good hostel - stayed for a few nights post carnival, and did everything it needed - very good location, about 2 blocks from the sea, with very helpful and friendly staff.

The staff were very attentive and extremely nice. They helped us with many things and were also very responsive via e-mail when we had questions before and during our stay.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Both blokes behind the desk were awesome. Helped with info for the Rio carnaval everyday. Great breakfast

That was amazing. João de Souza and all staff were very helpful and gave us many tips about the city, were to and were not to go. Much of our trip was done on their advices. The Anita Garibaldi road is a very calm one, 1 square from the tube station and 4 squares from the beach. Breakfast is a very good one!!

We stayed here over new year and it was fabulous! The staff were ever so friendly and the location 3 blocks from the beach was perfect.. Really was like a small hotel really , very quiet, towels changed every day if needed and breakfast was good to start you off for the day. Wifi was good in publoic areas.

• 27th Dec 2014

Great location - close to the metro station and Copacabana beach. Staff was AMAZING !!! Breakfast - not a lot of options but very delicious. It was clean and my room had a very comfortable double bed.

I haven't stayed in a hostel since I was at school so Che Lagarto was a real revelation for me, being more like a budget hotel than I expected. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Taiese , Enrique and Peter (?) who were welcoming, chatty and assisted me with everything from restaurant reservations to finding a doctor when I needed one. The hostel felt secure and was cleaned each day by a great team of women. My only reservation is the Wifi is very poor upstairs.

• 21st Dec 2014

Brilliant hostel, one of the best we have stayed in

Stayed for two nights, everything was great! Really close to Copacabana, staff was very friendly and helpful. The private room was clean and big but the door was thin so it was a bit noisy sometimes. Wifi didn't always work. But overall a very good choise for a hostel near Copacabana!

I've travelled the world, Well almost. I have to say, this is the best Hostel I have ever been in, White rooms. Not dingy. well clean. And the staff are the best, Always a smile and "What can I do for you today" I've been Brazil for 5 years, This is the best Hostel for me.. Staff makes this hosel.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels