Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Santa Clara Reviews

Av. Santa Clara 304, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My mom and I had a nice stay at che lagarto. The private was very comfortable, felt much like a hotel, and a great price! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, they even make eggs if you request it. Wifi was excellent and there's a computer to use. 10 min walk from Copacabana beach. Last 2 days there was no water which was annoying because we couldn't shower. It would have been nice to be reimbursed or compensated for not having use of all facilities. Overall, great stay.

As the first hostel we have stayed in in South America, we enjoyed our stay. Staff were extremely helpful and breakfast was very adequate.

• 7th Oct 2015

We stayed there for 3 nights . It was perfect. I felt like home. It's a great location in Copacabana, close to everything (beach, market, bank, supermarket, restaurants, metro, ... ), and the staff was amazing, they really took their time ,to give me all the details about activities around Rio and all recommendations I needed. Mauricio was great, he can also french ( INCREDIBLE !! ) and Magali was nice and they were also convenient. Breakfast was really great. I recommend the place definitely

Great place to stay, we were really disappointed there was no hot water for the shower though.

Nice place in a good location. Only issue was that the shower was either boiling hot or freezing cold. Was impossible to control the temperature. Everything else was ok

Great location for the beach, security gates and buzzers keep you safe. The room was big and bed was comfy. Good kitchen facilities and breakfast was great. Helpful staff and good wifi.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels