Che Lagarto Suites Paraty Reviews

Rua Marechal Deodoro s/n, Paraty, Brazil

Really great room, great value for money although the place didn't have any real atmosphere. Jonathan was really excellent on reception in the morning, giving good advice and was really friendly, however the receptionist in the afternoon was rude and unhelpful which let the place down a fair bit.

I stayed in the suites for two nights, which is across the road from the main dorm facility. The suites area is very quiet but I could head across the road and hang out in the bar area with other travellers I met. Good live band. Good facilities. My room was fine although water pressure and bathroom facility not so good; and no wifi in the suites area. The wifi in the other section was a bit sketchy but this is the norm in Brasil it seems.

Che Lagarto has been one of the best hostels I've visited. Staff is the best of the hostel and private rooms really worth it.