Che Lagarto hostel Ipanema Reviews

Rua Paul Redfern N�48, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very good place! Near to Ipanema beach and all that you need.... Clean bedroom and bathrooms and an admirable security! Staffs are also very nice! Unfortunately, they do not accept credit card

I stayed at this hostel recently and I was very impressed with the level of costumer service provided by the staff. The atmosphere was inviting, the staff were hospitable and social. It was obvious that they wanted to accommodate any request I had. They were able to answer any questions I had and helped me navigate my way around the city. The location of the hostel is perfect, considering its waking distance to the beach and close to other shops and restaurants. I felt safe at all times.

• 17th Apr 2014

Un grand merci à cette fantastique équipe et spécialement à WENDELL FERRARI pour leur grand professionalisme tout était juste parfait

I didnt enjoy staying here. I had some great expectations given this is well known chain, yet the rooms and shared spaces were really crowded. Rooms were not.clean at all nor were the bathrooms. And they dont even offer towel rent service... all they did was just send me somewhere 5blocks away to go and try look for a towel. I was so disappointed I left to a hotel after my first night.

The staff is friendly and the rooms and bathrooms are clean. Very good price for the service.

• 9th Apr 2014

Las instalaciones no son un lujo, la ubicación es insuperable. El staff es entretenido y muy buena onda. Organizan eventos para divertirse, aunque suelen ser caros. Lo recomiendo!!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Awesome staff and awesome location. Really close to the beach. Very clean hostel.

This hostel is great! (if you like party hostels, music till 12) The staff is very friendly and helpfull, it felt like home. Thanks Douglas (as promised) and the rest also, you are all great! As usual (in Z-A) the beds are a bit short for european standard, and the bathrooms are what you expect from a hostel. Good breakfast, good location close to the beach, all rooms are secure and big lockers in the room. I Would definatly come back to this hostel.

great location. but the hot water didn't work when we were there so it was a bit of a letdown. plus the bottom sheets on the bed were stained and they just put clean ones over the top of them.

Amazing staff. Great atmosphere. Good location, good facilities, decent breakfast. Good facilities. Just fantastic stay. Really recommended.

always the best in rio!

The staff we're extremely helpful and always made sure everyone was having a good time. Our rooms we're cleaned 3 times a day to make sure there wasn't sand everywhere. Great location just near the beach

2 Points to Note: —This is the party hostel of Ipanema. —Don't count on the Internet working all the time. It only seems to work half of the time.

Nos trataron mal, todo de muy mal modo, no se podía cocinar ya que la cocina era muy pequeña para la cantidad de huéspedes que tienen y aparte no había ningún utensilio de cocina. Dos patovicas en la puerta todo el día con mala cara y revisando siempre lo que entras y lo que sacas del hostel. MUY MALO

Indico o hostel a quem me perguntar sobre um lugar bom e preço acessível no Rio de Janeiro, onde tudo costuma ser muito caro. Além da limpeza, o Che Lagarto tem um clima ótimo com staff de bem com a vida e local para interagir com os outros mochileiros. A praia de Ipanema fica a um quarteirão. Adorei a estadia, mesmo sendo curta!

The staff on front desk are lovely .. Apart from that the rooms are below par, bathrooms pretty gross

1 2 Next » last »