Che Salguero Youth Hostel Reviews

Balcarce 576, Cordoba, Argentina

I was organizing an expedition to Aconcagua, and I needed a place to send my equipment from Ecuador. The owner, Dale, went above and beyond for me. He is never too busy to help out backpackers, and always has a kind word for you. AND he makes the best crepes in the world...a different flavour every morning for breakfast. The hostel is clean, comfortable, and has a wonderful atmosphere. This hostel was the highlight of my stay in Cordoba! -Marty Canadian Alpinist, 24 years old

• 11th Dec 2014

Best place to stay in Cordoba. The staff and volunteers are the best part; they treat you like family, invite you out, and bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. The common area is well-equipped for a good time, and Lili makes the best Caiprihnas outside of Brazil. I had an amazing time here!

Good atmosphere, friendly staff (mostly travellers who stayed along the way and work there for a limited time), helpful owner. Travellers who are up for a chat or to do some activity/party together (together with the staff). If you need anything ask for Vic, he will help you out with anything.

My favourite hostel! I plan to come back again, great atmosphere, everyone is incredibly friendly and the staff are great who speak almost every language going so you will always find someone to chat to. The hostel organises regular trips & activities and will help you out with any trips you want to organise. Dale (the owner) is brilliant, very welcoming and friendly and is very keen to help you out. Thank you for such a great time and I look forward to coming back!

Thanks! The staff and I appreciate your comments. We enjoyed having you here, and we hope to see you again! Dale

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Delicious group dinners to make it sociable, friendly and helpful staff. Cool area. Just great, great.

The staff and atmosphere make this hostel a perfect place to stay while in Cordoba. Great breakfast if your up in time as the famous crepes go quick. Thanks for the good times guys and hope to see you again. Cheers

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel, and the crepes that we make each morning are a favorite with our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

The place to stay in cordoba. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere. Couldn't have wished for a better time!

Thanks for the comments! Our staff works hard and they will appreciate being recognized in that way. We hope to see you again. Cheers! Dale

We really enjoyed our stay at Che Salguero. The staff make a lot of effort to create a really friendly, inclusive atmosphere. While the common room is a tad spartan and the bathrooms sometimes smelt a bit "drainpipey", everything was clean and the place looks to be work in progress. I suspect it'll be fantastic when they're done. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm right off the living area but had no trouble with noise as staff turn down the music after 12.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are excited about the changes we are making to the interior of the hostel. Many of the projects are nearing completion - including many changes to the common room - and we are thrilled with the results. We believe our guests will be too.

Nice hostel which had a great atmosphere. A large communal/social area and tours run from the hostel. The hostel workers went out of their way to be accommodating and get involved with the guests. A nice hostel - would come back here again.

Staff were extremely helpful, they have an on-site travel guide/adviser which is great, a helpful way of getting the most out of your time in the city. Would recommend this hostel to others, good atmosphere also.

Thanks! We hope to see you again

Best hostel I have stayed at in South America. Amazing atmosphere, extremely well run, and a wonderful place to be. booked for 2 nights, stayed over a week.

Thanks! We enjoyed having you stay with us. I am now a fan of sushi!

I am a solo traveller and this hostel was great. The staff are so amazing and it made my time in cordoba so much better. Spence organises trips for you which takea the drama out of figuring out what you have to do. The owner is so lovely and really makes you feel at home.

Thanks! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. The staff and I appreciate your comments. Cheers!

usually, i don't leave comment on the hostel where i was, but i do an exception for one of the best hostel i stayed, everything was great, a lot of good meeting between travellers and the staff, i would definitely come back if i will go back to cordoba. merci dale

Thanks! We enjoyed having you at the hostel, We have a great team and your comments will be appreciated by the staff

Amazing stay. It is a warm and welcoming hostel with a great atmosphere and amazing staff. Thank you all!

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you for your comments! We hope to see you again

Tits to the wall, this place was fantastic!! Had a bloody ring dinger of a time! Fantastic staff very helpful, they put on dinner for everyone almost every night and breakfast every morning. All in all what you look for in a hostel. Great wifi as well!

• 5th Jul 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Che Salguero. We love what we do and your comments are appreciated.