CheQinn Reviews

21/10 Sukhumvit 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff goes out of their way to help you out with everything and anything that you can think of - they are super helpful! Oh, and there is free food in the fridge for you! Nice kitchen and super clean place. If you are near by do stay here!

Very difficult hostel to find. There should be additional directions indicating that it is on a small soi within the soi.

Really liked this hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and spacious with air conditioning. It's good for being on sukhumbit road but have to get taxi or tuk tuk to the main temples, but still it's not that expensive.

It was my 2nd stay the this hostel and it was as pleasant as the 1st one. Helpful and kind staff, good facilities, friendly roommates... I can definitely recommend this place.

It was very good!! I think price is reasonable.

CheQinn made me feel at home so much because of the kind staff and good facilities. I just hope bathroom things such as sanitary plastics are always available.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Very kind staff. Good wifi. If you want to experience Nana entertaining plaza place, very good location. No hooks for clothes in showers, but on the other hand, ample of showers present. A/C running 24/7. Big lockers.

I like the guy working here. he was very helpful and so nice to me. there are many hostels whose wifi connections are not good, but it was perfect here.

Perfect! One of the best hostels I have encountered.