CheQinn Reviews

21/10 Sukhumvit 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand

It was very good!! I think price is reasonable.

CheQinn made me feel at home so much because of the kind staff and good facilities. I just hope bathroom things such as sanitary plastics are always available.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Very kind staff. Good wifi. If you want to experience Nana entertaining plaza place, very good location. No hooks for clothes in showers, but on the other hand, ample of showers present. A/C running 24/7. Big lockers.

I like the guy working here. he was very helpful and so nice to me. there are many hostels whose wifi connections are not good, but it was perfect here.

Easy to find. Clean. Although in a back-ish alley.

The staff is super friendly. The location is great. There are lots of markets, cheap street food, tourist food, girly bars, regular bars, and it's close to BTS Nana Station. The hostel is the best and cleanest I've seen in Bangkok. The staff was soooo nice and friendly. The private room was like a really nice, big hotel room. I would recommend this hostel to solo travelers and couples. I stayed in a dormitory until my girlfriend came