CheQinn Reviews

21/10 Sukhumvit 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand

Easy to find. Clean. Although in a back-ish alley.

The staff is super friendly. The location is great. There are lots of markets, cheap street food, tourist food, girly bars, regular bars, and it's close to BTS Nana Station. The hostel is the best and cleanest I've seen in Bangkok. The staff was soooo nice and friendly. The private room was like a really nice, big hotel room. I would recommend this hostel to solo travelers and couples. I stayed in a dormitory until my girlfriend came

it was really good.

Good location, some good pubs nearby, friendly staff

The location was close to a train station, but I was a little nervous on the streets surrounding being alone as a female. The hostel itself felt very safe, though.

Comfortable bed. Toilet is okay. Location is near to BTS Train, although many bars around but still far away from the noises. Friendly staff. No complains.

Good place to stay. Cheap and in an interesting location. Lot of lady boys around but it was a fun atmosphere. A little difficult to find as the light for the sign wasn't lit. Good times with my buddies around that area and only a short distance to the skytrain.

Good facilities, clean and central, but in the middle of the red-light area in Sukumvit soi 4. This does not make it unsafe, if anything ensures there's always people in the street, but you may not like the vicinity. Bad customer care: I was forced to change dorm on my last night, because I was now alone in the dorm I had stayed for 4 nights. They menaced to charge me for the whole dorm, as if it was my fault they had no customers!! I moved my stuff but at night the dorm had people again!!

CheQinn is a little oasis in the seedy Sukhumvit area we like to dub 'prostitution row.' Also the location has much to be desired, the hostel itself is run by very friendly and attentive staff who make the hostel feel like a safe haven. The rooms are clean and functional. We had only a positive experience at CheQinn and would consider staying there again.

• 8th Jan 2014
  • ykchou

Very nice hostel, convenient, clean and safe. Will stay there again next time.

Stayed with my girlfriend in a lovely private. The room was huge, bed was comfy, and shower was nice. Mini fridge was great for storing a six pack of be... soda. Located very close to BTS but i felt pretty uncomfortable at night with the prostitution. The only problem we had was that the bathroom windows had an opening allowing for mosquito's to enter our domain. We got a few nibbles.

Great hostel in a central location.

• 29th Dec 2013

Very pleasant stay in Bangkok! This hostel was perfectly located, within walking distance of many restaurants, bars, street vendors and the BTS station. The facilities are modern and clean, and the staff is helpful and friendly. The bed was a bit stiff and no towel was provided, but overall I had a very positive experience. Met some really great people.

The bathroom showers were not in good condition.

great place to stay in Bangkok

It was alright, your own bed, table, light and a power socket. Air-conditioning was working and beds were generally clean. Toilets too. It's very basic. Location is a tad hidden so I'd suggest you Google Street View the area before heading there. It's near to an erm.. loud place knows as Nana Plaza but it's far enough that you won't be bothered by the din. Staff are alright, English is pretty basic and might be slightly challenging if you're impatient. Don't expect a happening place.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Was only for a stopover but really nice hostel unfortunately in a shady area.

Everything is excellent for what you pay, the price are so good, except for the location, 10 min from Nana station. Not so far from the main road. What I don't like is only that alley, too crowded with all these loud pubs.

The hostel was great!!! Check in was good! Room was clean! Check out was a bit interesting, the rental men that check is out At 4 am was a little bit drunk, but other wise everything went smoothly!

• 3rd Nov 2013

Stayed here for the second time on my trip to Thailand and it was just as good at the first! Great location to see the "real" Bangkok on a very fun, busy road in Nana. Very easy to get around the city via sky train from there too. The hostel itself is very nice and modern with a great common area to hang out in downstairs. I will always recommend this hostel to anyone going to Bangkok it is way better than Kao San Road you don't be disappointed!