Check Inn HK Reviews

3/F, Kwong Wah Mansion, 269-273 Hennessy Road,Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

1919 Total Reviews

Clean place, great location, friendly staff!

• 7th Feb 2016

A tad bit hard to find but that was mostly due my first time being in Hong Kong. Had to walk into the door to ensure I'm in the right location. From there on it was a bliss. The ladies at the reception were super nice and made the instructions for all the security locks a breeze to understand. A (now) friend borrowed me HK1000 for the night out due to my card not working with Chinese banks, I left the money at the reception upon checkout and staff promptly returned it to him. Excellent!

It was VERY cold in our room and no heater at all. Other than that, I would absolutely stay there again!

Was a really nice time there. I would come again.

Thank you so much for borrow us jacket while we walking cold without jacket during coldest weather in many years... That really touch for that jacket..

My room was on different level that reception. I meet few people but common area was small and many people were doing their stuff (I bet most of hostels in HK are like this one or even smaller).

The staffs were very patient and considerate and accommodating to my needs. My only problem was that the fact there were triple bunk beds of eight in a very tiny room. It took me time to gain access to reach to my belongings as I had to wait for others to finish what they had to do.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Great location and very clean, will come back for sure :D

Stayed for 4 nights in total, 2 in a mixed dorm, and 2 in a private room. to say space is a premium here is an understatement! tiniest rooms ever!-but understand that's what it's like all over HK. rooms were kept clean, security was good with codes needed for both the main entry, and for each room. Staff were friendly, and location was awesome - just a few minutes walk from the MTR. Hostel didn't organize any activities during my stay which was unfortunate, but would stay again for the location

Wonderful staff who were always willing to help with anything and a really good atmosphere for meeting other travellers. I would love to return someday to see how the renovations went! And the highlight of my stay was probably the dim sum we all went for with Vincent. Thank you so much :)

I can't really think of anything bad to say about the hostel. They provided all the services you would expect from a hostel and a little bit more. I felt right at home going in and out, and I thought the rules in place for concern of other guests were drawn in fair places.

• 15th Jan 2016

Very noisy during the night because of guests who go out to party and come back late and don't care about other guests who want to sleep. Hostel itself is ok, offers a bit more space than other hostels in HK.

Great staff that will help you plan all of your activities and make the most of your time in HK, very clean and an overall positive experience.

• 13th Jan 2016

This is a great hostel for it's location (close to train station and airport bus) and I was very happy with my stay. Beds are really comfortable and you're provided a locker for valuables. My only problems were with the Wi-Fi which was incredibly patchy at times. Also the common room is quite small attached to the rooms and there's no kitchen area either. Despite this, my stay was quite wonderful.

comfortable and kind staff, I recommend this hostel. the beds were clean and with nice view some of them

What i liked the most about this hostel was the nice atmosphere. It is a little small and crammed but where this could have been a problem in many other hostels, in the case of Check Inn HK it added to the experience. They have made clever use of their space and it was really great for meeting other people and talk due to the nice atmsphere. The staff has been incredibly helpful and nice. They provide MTR cards as well as sim-cards, incredible service!!

Really nice, and helpful staff. Hostel is a bit on the smaller side, but to be expected in Hong Kong. Not far from the MTR, and really good food.

Good hostel, convenient location. The hostel is on 2 different floor in one building. The higher floor however lacks the hostel atmosphere. So if you can choose, opt for the lower one (the one with reception).

A great little hostel, with good activities for you to explore Hong Kong!

I'm confused as to how this hostel was rated the best in Hong Kong. I stayed twice and both times were pretty underwhelming. I specifically booked because it had a good rating and usually that's a pretty sure bet. The bathrooms are tiny and awkward, and in a very public space. The common area is cramped and too near the rooms. Guests in the common area should be able to hang out, but they could be overhead so easily that it was difficult to sleep. They did exchange money at a good rate, though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7