Check Inn HK

Fabulous 2416 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2416 Total Reviews

13th Jun 2017

Nice hostel in a relatively convenient location. Lots of shops and restaurants close by, and the bus from the airport stops less than a block away. Wifi is pretty quick, AC is strong, and beds are comfortable. My only gripe is the cleaning ladies who come in the room in the morning to clean and are chatting away on their phone. After a late night out this can be pretty disruptive. All the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

• China, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

The hostel is located at a great location with easy access to public transportation. The Wan Chai MTR station is only two blocks down the street. The room is pretty small but was kept clean. The shower/toilet is a little too small to stand comfortably. Overall the stay was quite pleasant.

1st Jun 2017
8.0

The staff was very friendly and there were 3 password and a Card Key to get to the rooms, very safe. Location was great. The rooms were quite small though and I'm not sure my sheets and toilet were cleaned before my arrival. Also no hot water in the shower.

• jmoehring01044415
  • USA, Female, 25-30
31st May 2017

The staff was very friendly and the location was excellent!! My only complaint is that the AC was more of a fan rather than a cooling device!!

Thanks for having taken the time to share your feedback and bringing the AC matter to our attention so that we could address it quickly. We look forward to seeing you soon.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th May 2017

Everything is great! The room is TINY but the lobby is really nice so you can hang out there.

Thanks for having taken the time to share your positive feedback. We also would like to take this chance to thank you for the tips and look forward to seeing you soon.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th May 2017
8.0

This was my second hostel stay and I was a little hesitant, but Check Inn was great. My only complaint was the doors for each dorm were kept open all day and all night. It made me nervous for my belongings so I took them around with me all day. The noise got loud at night when everyone came back from partying. It was hard to get sleep and left me exhausted during my trip.

Thanks for having taken the time to share your feedback and bringing the security matter to our attention. We have reminded our guests to keep the door locked.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2017

All good. Except the cleaning staff sometimes would just come in the bedroom without knocking, or saying anything. I'm not sure how common this is since I'm not exactly super experienced with hostel culture, but at the other hostels I've been, the staff would at least tap on the door before opening. The staff are doing great in keeping everything in order tho, so bravo to them. :)

16th May 2017
6.0

Was an okay experience. Had 3 40 year old people in my room which was uncomfortable; it did not feel so much as a youth hostel. The bunk beds are very high up and extremely hard to get in and out of the top bunk. At times it did not feel safe to get in. The toilets and sinks are in the shower stall so everything is wet all the time, though the staff regularly mops during the day. They offer laundry services for $70 Hong Kong which was a nice perk.

13th May 2017

This hostel is just about perfect. The bathrooms were the cleanest of any hostel I've ever stayed in. Showers are within individual bathrooms so you can keep clothes and your towel dry and change comfortably. Common room is large and comfortable for hanging out. It's easy to get to and from the airport- just take a single bus. The staff helped recommend places to eat for late night. Only downside- 3 tiers of bunk beds in some rooms. No curtiains on bunks, so bring an eye mask.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
9th May 2017

Superb location, clean room and friendly stuff. Do everything they have promised.