Check Inn HK Reviews

3/F, Kwong Wah Mansion, 269-273 Hennessy Road,Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good place

Very nice

amazing staff especially Ka Ho Hung who's incredibly friendly

Great staff... found my camera after I left (which had bounced under opposite bed when I was getting ready for bed). Also, good restaurant recommendations.

They are a good hostel and conveniently located in Wan Chai but they have become quite expensive. They used to be cheap but are not more expensive than some hotels. Their common areas and rooms are spread out over different floors which makes meeting other travellers more difficult.

First, when I arrived I didn't expect to find such a warm, well-managed and clean place. Even tough, which is the characteristic of HKG, I found is a practical address to stay in awesome HKG. They also organise activities for guests, I recommend to take this opportunity in order to get in touch with locals and experience a bit of their HKG life.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Great hostel in an excellent downtown location. You could pay less for another place in Hong Kong, but wouldn't get nearly the same in terms of facilities and cleanliness. The staff is amazingly helpful and friendly and provide activities throughout the week to help bring travelers together. Would definitely recommend.

I would definitely stay here again. The staff were amazing and so helpful! Even finding me a doctors appointment late at night. The room is a little cramped especially when people have a lot of luggage but that is to be expected in hong kong.

The owner Vincent is awesome. He took us out to a horse race. The rest of the staff have poor english but make up to it by being friendly.

Very good enviorement, The staff+place encourge nice behaviours Very well located

Very clean, friendly staff, lots of events going on

The room was very small for 8 people. There was hardly enough space to unpack some thinks. And the matress were very hard. I wouldn't recommend them to people who have trouble with the back. But the worst thing is, that the hostel lets people who are arriving, into the rooms 24/7. So that means that in the middle of the night, people will arrive and you will be disturbed in your sleep. I would have prefered if there would have been at least some time, where you can't get into your rooms.

Will definitely use this service again.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Great location! Really hard to beat. Staff were really nice and helped out with their local knowledge whenever necessary. Internet connection worked just fine. I was unlucky in the two showers I took as I didn't really get hot water for more than 3 minutes. I understand this is not their fault though - must be common occurrence in downtown HK. I had a great stay. Make sure you go to Paisano's near the subway to grab a slice of delicious pizza!

There wasn't really a common area, but everyone in our room got really close. The space was a little tight but it is Hong Kong. I had the top bunk so I could sit up but I could not sit in the lower bunk.

In a cramped city like Hong Kong this hostel is a gem! The rooms didn't feel too small (even though they weren't very big), it was bright and cosily decorated. It's a bit hard to find, just a discrete sign and door into a normal residential house. You shower in the same room as the toilet, but they were always dried afterwards by the staff and it worked perfectly fine! Good wifi aswell. Recommend highly!

my Hong Kong trip was perfect, Thank you, ...and keep fighting #umbrellarevolution

On HK itself but nicely away from causeway so as less hectic as HK gets which means even more local places to eat. Good. Just be aware their spread amongst a bunch of different flats, no biggie just don't be surprised if your no where near reception by the end, quieter for it.

it is a nice hostel. if i go to hongkong, i will 100% stay there

Very clean and modern hostel. The rooms are tiny and 3 bunks tall. Bottom bunk is basically a mattress on the floor. Common area is also a bit cramped.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6