Check Inn HK

8.7
Fabulous 2333 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

Shout out to CheckInn HK english speaking staff ms chit during our check in and mr unknown who were very helpful and accomodating to us! They even change our HK$ to small bill for fares. ☺️ Our family had a great stay and had a good rest at the hostel..clean and smoke free facility is super like.. security is good also as it is coded! 😃.. highly recommended! Salamat!

• China, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my stay with Check Inn HK. It is cosy and comfortable. Incredible location, about 5 minutes walk to the metro station, so convenience. Super clean and overall just an amazing place to stay with incredible value in HK. Highly recommend! 非常推薦這家旅舍!

1st Mar 2017
7.1

Happy enough although possibly because I got to choose the bed in the room....Others who came in later had to essentially sleep on mattresses on the floor under bunk beds...I'd have been less happy about that. Also the en suite in the room meant it was very loud everyone someone used it.

25th Feb 2017

Overall this is a FANTASTIC choice if you are staying on Hong Kong island. It's just a few blocks away from the train station which is so nice when traveling around Hong Kong. The staff is so sweet and helpful. The security is top notch, including locker size (it fits most large travel backpacks) The beds and rooms are AMAZING. So clean and so comfortable. The showers were the best part. Great water pressure and remained hot for a while. 100% would stay here again.

25th Feb 2017

My stay was amazing!Excellent and courteous staff,lovely view,clean and safe rooms and a massage chair at the reception!Best part of the city

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2017
8.0

Check Inn has great location, close to the cheap good eats of wan chai. Rooms were tiny but clean, and I guess worth what you pay for. Good enough value. My rating of 8, comes out mainly because the social aspect of this hostel is lacking. Atmosphere could be improved a lot. No events, interactions, or guests activities. When I asked the staff about Hostel activities, the girl at the front desk said "its Hong Kong just party all night in LKF". Not helpful.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

I had thr best experience at check inn! The common space is very large comparably to others hostels in HK. Wan Chai is a great area to stay and its very easy to figure out the transit system. The staff is professional, helpful and the english is great! This was by far the best hostel experience I had. The lockers are spacious, the showers are spacious and the entire hostel is very clean and safe feeling! I extended my stay here it was great. Highly recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

This hostel was great! They offer free maps, laundry service, SIM cards to buy, computers, massage chair, printing and are happy to help in any other way they can. Rooms were clean, bathroom was fantastic and always immaculately cleaned! Close to a train station, shops and buses. Only booked for two nights and ended up staying for four, couldn't recommend more!

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
17th Feb 2017

Everything was good. Good location. Easy to find the hostel easily.

• nssikod
  • USA, Female, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

My friend and I loved staying at this place! It was very comfortable and very clean. We weren't sure of how we would be treated, being that we are Black Americans, by the others and staff but they were very friendly. The beds are thin but comfortable. I'm over all pleased and we will definitely be back. This is our home away from home.