Check Inn HK

Fabulous 2368 Total Reviews

• nssikod
  • USA, Female, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

My friend and I loved staying at this place! It was very comfortable and very clean. We weren't sure of how we would be treated, being that we are Black Americans, by the others and staff but they were very friendly. The beds are thin but comfortable. I'm over all pleased and we will definitely be back. This is our home away from home.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

The hostel is superb! When arriving at the hostel, you get immediately greeted by the friendly and English speaking staff. You arrive in a beautiful lounge area in the second floor. I had my dorm room in some floor upstairs with a great view. The room itself was clean and welcoming. Besides the room, there were bathrooms and a small chill out and work area. Quality of the facilities is amazing! I liked the open atmosphere. However, this hostel might still be one of the more quiet ones.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2017
8.0

Friendly helpful staff. Good location.

• Clem7Chan
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Excellent place to stay, very central and within walking distance to most things in the Wan Chai/ CWB area. Only down side is that bed spaces are quite cramped although still comfortable, and there isn't much room or consistency when it comes to storage which is somewhat expected for HK, however with all that said I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

The best thing abt this Hostel is the location. If you are there to get your Chinese visa, this is the place to stay. I paid extra to stay in a single room but I got a double room to myself, it was not what I saw online when I booked it. Other than that, it accomplished its purpose for me. The street its on is great bc its got many shops n restaurants near so its super convenient. Its also right by the metro. Not sure if I would stay there again unless I had to go back to the visa office.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Really clean hostel, they changed my bed lines after 3 nights! The entrance is secured with a pin code and the bus to the airports departs directly in front of the door. Also MRT and Tram are easy to reach. My room was located inside a flat with three rooms more, a common area and 2 showers and 2 toilets.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Had a quick one night stay here- well located in Wan Chai. Can walk to all the bars and restaurants easily or can get to MTR/bus/ tram easily as they are well sign posted. Comfy bed and was upgraded to an ensuite in an all ladies dorm which was nice!!!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
7.7

Great location, really helpful staff and decent rooms. The bathrooms were tiny but generally kept clean. The atmosphere wasn't a typical backpacker place, there were people there of all ages who weren't necessarily travelling- some seemed to be almost living there. Given that it is spread out on multiple floors (although I think this is normal for HK) it was quite difficult to meet people as a solo traveller. However, I got the impression that this is one of the better hostels in Hong Kong.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Clean hostel. The staff speak good English and are very helpful. You can purchase a sim card and a transportation card at the front desk. They were not offering a lot of tours when I was there, however the pub crawl was great! The atmosphere is good, but really depends on who is living in the same dorm. The front desk and main common area are on the 2nd floor and I was leaving on the 14th floor, which was fine, I met really nice people.

28th Jan 2017

Had a really good experience in Hong Kong and can give some of the reason for that to Check inn for a great stay. Would've given full ranking, but I stayed there for the new year weekend, and they almost tripled the price.. other than that I'm very happy. Good location, helpful staff, clean rooms and they also have a common room, which is not very common in HK. They also gathered everyone from the hostel to go see the fireworks, before a big group went out together Would definitely stay again.