Check Inn HK

8.7
Fabulous 2393 Total Reviews

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

I had a great stay in mixed dorm. Location is very central and easy to navigate. Overall a pleasant hostel!

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2016

I stayed at Check Inn HK from 12/8 to 12/14, and my stay was nothing short of amazing. The facilities were extremely clean, the staff very friendly (they even let me pay extra in my credit card and gave me cash for it since I left my ATM card in the US, talk about amazing customer service), and I had a cozy stay in a mixed dorm room. Would definitely stay again!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Very relaxed and had a lot of advice on what to do in town. The beds were comfy and there was plenty of bathrooms to get ready and shower in. It ended up being 200 HKD a night though which I thought was a little pricy, and you had to pay extra for towels but overall it was very nice. Would definitely go back.

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Great hostel. Loved the piano! Fun and friendly crowd, comfy beds and very clean. Also in a great location. 10/10 - we will come back

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Great location right in the middle of hong kong island , easy to get to everything. Expensive, but so is everything on the island. Great shared spaces.

25th Nov 2016
7.7

A good atmosphere. Decent common area with nice shower, sink and some dishes. No cooking area though. They did have hot water boiler for tea and whatever else. The foyer was under construction during my stay so that was kind of annoying. It looked like it would be nice when finished though. Bunks had annoying back board underneath the lower bunk that made it impossible to retrieve items that fell between the bed and the wall. Had to move the entire bunk bed in order to retreive my wallet!