• Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Superb 3,670 Total Reviews
Superb 3,670 Total Reviews
Cheers Hostel Located at Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34110 Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21
97% 3670
41.0097384 28.9780712
    Rooms available

1st Dec 2016

This is my 2nd time in Turkey and in Istanbul and I don't even think of looking for other hostels. I will keep on staying here. It seriously is the most awesome, fun, welcoming and homey place you can stay in Old Town. The owner Onur and the staff did not blink an eye to do a hot wine night for me and a fellow Cheers veteran to welcome us back there. They will make sure you are taken care of no matter what. Stay at Cheers and you'll gain forever friends in Istanbul.

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

This place is awesome!! You feel like you are home. They have a bar upstairs and are very accommodating. All the attractions in Istanbul are located just up the road.

30th Nov 2016

Cheers Hostel is one of these places that has just got everything right. From the friendliest staff I have ever encountered, to healthy breakfast in the morning, to awesome evenings in the rooftop bar overlooking Ayasofia, Cheers easily makes it on my personal top hostel list. It is also worth mentioning Cheers attracts a very cool crowd of fellow travellers, with which you can set out to explore the wonderful city of Istanbul (which is also in my personal top city list), go out and enjoy life.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

Cheers Hostel is actually just like the song: everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came. The guys at the front desk (hi, Sinan) take the time to get to know all of the guests and create a fabulous hospitable atmosphere. The rooftop bar is complete with a stunning view of Ayasofya, good vibes, cheap beer, and - if you're lucky - hot mulled wine. There's no guest kitchen, but there is a fantastic breakfast spread and delicious coffee and apple tea. I will definitely be back.

• clairethomas14849023
  • Wales, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

This is a smashing hostel! From the moment I arrived I loved Cheers because of the incredibly warm welcome I received by Sinan. All the staff were super friendly and fun, the dormitory I stayed in was very spacious and comfortable, and the rooftop bar...well, you can't miss out on a few drinks at the Cheers rooftop bar! I highly recommend this hostel and I can't wait to stay there again.

28th Nov 2016

This hostel is brilliant. I've never felt more comfortable in my travels. Great location and the staff make you feel like you're at home. Tarik is extremely helpful and so is the rest of the team. The complimentary traditional Turkish breakfast is excellent. You're also going to fall in love with the hostel Golden Retriever, Zaman. By the way, the hostel has a bar on the top floor with an amazing view of Hagia Sophia. Incredible. I highly recommend this hostel.

27th Nov 2016

When picking a hostel, I always look through the reviews to see how often people mention that the place is great for meeting people, this is by far the most important factor for me. Cheers was one of the best I've ever stayed at in this regard. Here, I think this all flows from the amazing staff. They were incredibly warm, friendly, and fun. A core like this pulls great people in and keeps them around. A perfect 10. Thanks guys for everything.

• India, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Great hostel! It is located very conveniently in the Old City with incredible views of the Hagia Sophia from the bar on the top floor. The bar is always fun and everyone working at the hostel, Selim, Sinan and Mehmet, is very warm and welcoming. All in all a great place to stay in the city.

25th Nov 2016

Really good place and great location, I fully recommend it.

25th Nov 2016

Excellent Location, Excellent Atmosphere, Excellent Staff, Very Clean, Safe, Very Friendly and Understanding thus Helpful Staff, Breakfast Included, The Bar is Good, I really Don't know how much more you can get on Earth with this price at the very City Centre of such a big City but I am totally pleased and I would deffo Recommend it.....