Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Tony is the man he helped us alot and is a amazing person he made our stay so good the breakfast is so good full of fresh products and they have a bar its tony there also he is everywhereto help. the bar has a ayasofia view the hostel is clean with alot of fun people ı think this is the best hostel ı have stayed and ı will be back and reccomend it to everyone.

• 18th Oct 2014

We booked this hostel in the hope that we would meet other people staying there for our last night out in Istanbul. However we were put in the "new building" which is about three blocks away from the main building. Not particularly impressed. If we'd wanted to stay somewhere else, we would've booked somewhere else.... With that said, the facilities were newly renovated and very clean and nice.

I really enjoyed my stay at Cheers! The staff was fantastic, friendly, helpful and always there to help. The place is super clean and the bathrooms are large. The rooftop bar is a nice touch as well. The price is very competitive if not cheap. Location is literally perfect, in the heart of everything right off the tram.I would highly recommend staying with Cheers!

It`s easy to find the location which is really convienient for visiting all Sutanahmet area. I recommend you to take metro and tram there. The atmosphere is great.I have met a lot cool persons on trip. On the roof there is a bar for you to meet people ,disscuss travel plan with them and also enjoy the great view of the mosque--exactly like the pic shows you. And I also love the staffs there ,they are very helpful and insteresting to talk to . Thank you Tony and Ahmet, you are awesome!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • China

Great location, comfy beds and good friendly atmosphere. All staff were friendly and helpful especially Tony who took a group of us on a (free!) pub crawl and also rushed to my aid when a cab driver tried to swindle me out of some extra coin on arrival to the hostel.

• 10th Oct 2014

My boyfriend, Ed, and I stayed at this hostel and thought it was a real gem. The main hostel has a lovely bar on the top floor looking out at one of Istanbul’s grand mosques and was a great place to drink a nice cold Efes and chat to people after a day ambling around the city. The hostel staff were really friendly and very helpful- particularly when we realised we were a bit late setting off for the airport as we were leaving (we got there in time thanks to your help!). Loved our stay :)

• 9th Oct 2014

Chilled hostel, good for a few days as close to major attractions, friendly staff, comfy beds

• 8th Oct 2014

I made an error in my reservation and arrived a day earlier than I had booked. From what I could discern about the cancellation policy, I could have cancelled the whole reservation, but I wasn't allowed to cancel the second night. I'm still confused about why that was. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• 7th Oct 2014

Tony is the man!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel, the staff was really cool!

I realy pass a good time in this hostel! All the staff is helpfull and friendly ! Ahmet make some great cocktails(for the people who wants to party a little bit) ! The hostel is near of a lot of historic monuments! Very Nice!!! Gogogo

• Switzerland

Very nice hostel, very well located. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and people of the hostel are friendly and always ready to give advice. To those who complain about noise: they can ask to be removed from quieter rooms /to those who complain about the plugs : gently ask people to have one free! A big thank for thıs team who permits us to enjoy İstanbul!

It was great place :) Breakfast was also good

• South Korea

We had a great stay at the hostel. The location was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good too.

Stay here. Awesome hostel. Great bar, great staff, great atmosphere, and it is safe. I have visited Istanbul four times and stayed here three of the times. It feels like you are hanging out with old friends. The room with the Turkish bath is more like a nice hotel room than a hostel. I have also stayed in a four person ensuite and it is clean as well. I will be staying here again.

Very nice friendly hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. There is a great atmosphere in the hostel. Rooms are spotless as are the bathrooms/showers. Not even a five minute walk to the Blue Mosque/Aya Sophia. And from the bar upstairs there is an amazing view of the blue mosque especially at night! I really enjoyed my stay here so much I stayed twice!

LOVEDDDD THIS HOSTEL!!!!! It is definitely my favorite hostel out of all the countries I've traveled to!! The staff is so warm and makes personal connections with everyone. Food is so great. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is amazing. Bathrooms are tidy. Everyone is friendly - even the hostel's dog! After here I went to Greece and was so disappointed because Istanbul & the people I met at the hostel touched my heart... definitely coming back and recommending this place to EVERYONE!!

• 1st Oct 2014

Had Amazing time staying with wonderful staff. All the staff Tarik Olga Ahmed were great host. Very friendly and tried to help in every sense. Good breakfast included with booking, we had good time at terrace bar every night with a view of aya Sophia. You get to meet so many people and in end we left with memories to cheer always..... Cheers to cheers hostel.........

• 30th Sep 2014
  • India

Its location is exactly what you need for your stay in Istanbul and the staff were very helpful.

A really great hostel. Wonderful staff, nice breakfast, spacious dorm room. I would return.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7