• Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey
9.6
Superb 3,499 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 3,499 Total Reviews
Cheers Hostel Located at Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34110 Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21
96% 3499
41.0097384 28.9780712
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
19th May 2016

Cheers Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at in the world. Its staff are super friendly and helpful, they're always interested to hear about your day and what you've been up to. They were great in giving me advice about transport and sites. The dorms are clean and the beds are good. They provide a free locker for safe storage. Also the bathrooms are clean and theres always hot water. And the absolute best thing about the hostel is their breakfast, its so so good!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

LOVED my time here! everyone who works at the hostel is incredibly helpful and nice. All provided good recs and arranged all my transport needs. Thanks again for my best hostel experienxe yet!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
15th May 2016

Great place to stay. A friendly, helpful team, located close to everything. Would stay again!

14th May 2016

Unbelievable hostel at the heart of a great city! Easily one of the best I've stayed in. Great hosts that make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive - cheers Sinan and Ahmet! The rooms are great, and then there's the bar... An incredible view over Hagia Sofia and a great place to meet people! As for Istanbul itself - a great city that felt really safe when I was there. You've gotta go!

• India, Female, 31-40
11th May 2016

I had a fantastic time at Cheers hostel. The location is superb as it is walking distance to almost all the major sights of Istambul. Moreover, Sinan and Tarik are very helpful and friendly. They make you feel at home and are always ready to guide and help. They helped to arrange a cruise on the Bosphorus and a hamam visit for me. The breakfast is awesome. And the best part is their adorable golden retriever Zaman who is always there to welcome you. I would love to stay here again.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
9th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here and this was the nicest accommodation I have had and would have no hesitation in recommending Cheers Hostel as a great place to stay. it ia excellent place to stay in Istanbul...value for money. the staff is so helpfull and very nice. I will definitely go back to stay here.

• fellowswhite25
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
8th May 2016

What an incredible experience - Our best hostel yet! From the moment we checked in Ahmet, Sinan & co. made us feel part of the family! The room felt more like a hotel & it couldn't have been more clean, cosy & better value for money! Everything about our stay was perfect & the team at Cheers always went that extra mile! We couldn't recommend the hostel or Istanbul more for a holiday and the only downside is we wished we could have stayed longer! Until next time Cheers team, thank you again!

• Chile, Male, 25-30
8th May 2016

After 2 months of travelling in Europe I can say for sure this is if not, the best hostel I've stayed in. This hostel has a great location, atmosphere and above all a great staff that make your stay so much better, they're super helpful, warming and care about making your trip as enjoyable as possible. Sinan was such an amazing host, he was always concern about the guests, not as a part of his job but as a friend and was always open to you. Special mention to Zaman, the best dog in the world!!!!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Based in a side street just 5 min walk away from the Hagia Sofia, Cheers is like a little oasis in the centre of Istanbul! This hostel was a perfect find for our quick stopover in this city. So close to all the main sights and yet when you sit in the beautiful front garden with a (half-) view of the Hagia Sofia, you dont feel the buzz of the city around you at all!! The staff is super friendly and helpful and the rooms are nice and tidy. We can highly recommend this hostel!! :)

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th May 2016

Awesome stay! This was our first trip to Turkey and we could not have chosen a better head quarter. We stayed in a private room for three. I could have spent all day in the shower, waterfall shower head with steamy hot water! The staff were very helpful, offering tea, advise and even booking a night cruise on the Bosphorus for our bday boy. Great bar with gorgeous view. The location made it easy for us to explore Istanbul. Best breakfast at a hostel ever.