Cheers Hostel

Superb 3782 Total Reviews
Superb 3782 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

This was my 2nd time staying at Cheers during a 2 week trip around Turkey. The hostel is in such a great location, right in the middle of the city which is such a priority for me- and the buffet breakfast was great. The beds are comfy, bar upstairs had a fantastic view and vibe. The staff were awesome and made sure everything went smoothly. They helped me organise the rest of my trip in Turkey and let me leave an extra suitcase at the hostel while I travelled. I'll be back one day for sure!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

I've only been staying at the hostel for a quick layover, so I did not get to enjoy the whole package they provide. Although, the staff is super welcoming and seem to really enjoy their job. The shared 5-bedroom was totally ok for one night, and the bathroom was clean and pretty new. Thumbs up for the cute dog! Thanks guys ;-)

• bengoschnick6936
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Perfect for those looking for a fun, social atmosphere. I met so many cool people Here, including the staff. All absolute legends!! There's a good reason why this place has been voted number 5 in the world. Stay here. You won't regret it

15th Mar 2017

Amazing service above all, they were really helpful. The facilities were nice and it was nice to have a bar right upstairs. Met a lot of great travelers, the place really fostered a great environment. Breakfast was okay.

13th Mar 2017

All the guys working in the hostel are fantastic. They really worry about you during your stay. They all are very kind, attentive and friendly like Sinan, Ahmet or Selim. The lockers aren't big enough for some backpacks like the one I had, but I did not have any security issue. The location could not be better, you are a couple of steps away from Hagia Sophia and Sultanahmet Higly recommended.

13th Mar 2017

Fantastic place just a few meters away from the amazing sultanahmet main square with Aghia Sofia, the Blue Mosque and the Basilica Cistern around it. Very kind and helpful staff and a wonderful cute and friendly big dog: Zaman. Good breakfast, good WiFi and nice rooftop bar. Turkey is a muslim country but very relaxed at least in Istanbul which is very "western". Just beware of the most notorius scam in Sultanahmet: google "Let's have a drink" for more info on it.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

was greeted with a very warm by the staff at cheers hostel, who instantly made the hostel feel homely. They provided me with all the information I needed, and invited me for a few drinks that evening. Unfortunately due to my short stay at the hostel (A weekend trip from England), I was absolutely exhausted, so I didn't get change to take full advantage of the hostels welcomeness, however, I will certainly be back in the short future to stay at this hostel for a longer period of time. The bathroo

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

My friend had the most wonderful time at Cheers! The staff is wonderful and we made great friends. We highly recommend staying here

• lucianaoliveti3387
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
7th Mar 2017

Nice place to stay in Istanbul, nice atmosphere, perfect location, but the best part is the staff - simply sensational. Those guys are amazing and really make you feel at home! Highly recomended!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

This is potentially the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Being a solo female traveller the staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome with other single travellers and assisted greatly with putting together an itinerary for my entire stay in Istanbul. Each day the staff would ask how your day has been and if you required any further assistance for the following day. Rooms are clean and secure.