Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location for travelling. It is suggested to do the evaluation after your stay ( dun do this in the Hostal, as I feel a little but pressure when the staff ask me do it there)btw, they are nice and helpful

When I first arrived at Cher Hostel I got really impressed. The satff were so receptive !!! Olga and Ahmet are the best !! They made us feel like family in Istambul . I've stayed at Cheers hostel for four nights, at a private room and it seemed that I was staying in a luxury hotel ! The room is very big, confortable and clean ! Besides the private room, the hostel's atmosphere is amazing ! They have an upper bar which allows you know a lot of young people!

• 13th Nov 2014

It is nice and the staffs are so helpful! Super good location , easy to access! I :))

Great staff friendly and very helpful in providing information

• 8th Nov 2014

I spent great time in cheers, all the staff was so kind, i start my trip in cheers and Olga welcome me with a delicious apple te cup and give me all the information that I needed about Istanbul,wás great. I finish my time in cheers after travel around Turkey. In my return trip from capadocia, the airline lost my baggage, and Tarek and Ahmet help me a lot calling to the airline for have news about my bag. In additiion on saturday night Tony organize a pub party and was excellent! thank you!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Very kind and friendly staffs, easy to find, excellent breakfast and possible to meet friends from various country I love this hostel!!!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

We booked a private room and there wasn't any indication in the description that it would be in a different building. It turns out that all private rooms are in a building a few minute walk away. Not a big deal until I wanted to eat breakfast and my husband wanted to sleep, but we only had one key and no way to work it out. We also missed out on the social part of hostels that I love because it was more hotel-like. The room and bathroom were nice and clean.

Came back here for my second layover ın İstanbul. Friendly and accomodatıng staff. Tony was really helpful and gave me recommendatıons on what to see wıth my limıted tıme ın the cıty. İ´m defınıtely comıng back around on my next vısıt.

• 31st Oct 2014

Sheers hostel is the best hostel I ever visit and the locations is very good. the staff are friendly and I have a very good time there.

We had a great stay at Cheers Hostel, we were welcomed warmly as soon as we walked through the door and thoughout our stay by all the staff - who could not have done anymore for us! Location is spot on - by the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque and the Tram which takes you across the bridge to Taksim and the galata tower. Free Breakfast - spot on. Great roof top bar and bar staff (Tony!!) - open everyday over looking Hagia Sofia. Rooms and bathrooms Very clean and tidy! Gorgeous hostel dog too Zaman!

• 29th Oct 2014

Very nice Hostel to me ^^ Thank you

• 28th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

It's probably the best hostel in Instambul, and is easily one of the bests in Europe. The hostel is close to the main tourist spots of the city, and the staff is so funny and friendly. They also serve the best apple tea of Turkey, and i also should mention the breakfast which is very good!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Excellent location next to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, etc and the staff - Tarek, Olga and Ahmet are all very helpful. Thanks for the hospitality! Reccomend to stay here while in Istanbul!

This was a great hostel. When i checked in, i had not exchanged money or visited an ATM. They entrusted me to pay the next day. Given another guy had just cheated them from not paying when they are so kind. Ahmet had checked me in and was really helpful and kind. Also the hostel manager was a joker but great guy. Tony at the rooftop bar was great at explaining to us the history of why we should get a Turkish bath. The rooftop bar was a great atmosphere to hangout and mingle. Had a great time

Good location, friendly staff. Very nice hostel♡

• 26th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Overall experience with Cheers Hostel wawas fantastic. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Location of the hostel is very close to the tourist main spots and tram.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Location is not too hard to find , not far from tram . Staff is very nice and good advise.

amazing hostel! I felt at home here. Everyone is so nice, helpful and accommodating. Breakfast included and the location right behind the Hagia Sophia. Definitely the best hostel I stayed will be coming back to istanbul and stay here!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Peru

Everything was perfect! The best hostel in Istanbul for sure!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

great location, warm and welcoming staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7