Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Thanks to the helpful staff and clean rooms, I was able to spend very comfortable. Thanks to the staff that Ahmet helped me in particular, I was able to buy a souvenir that I was looking for. Thank you very much.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Great location, great stuff, convenient kitchen. But they really need to improve the WIFI in the lobby.

Great hostel, great location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast. Great dog, too!

I love that place! Its very clean, great stuff, nice rooftop with am excellent view to Hagia Sophia! Next time definatly again in cheers!!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Everything is awesome

• 7th Sep 2014
  • tt7some1561
  • China

It's a really nice hostel, great and fun staff! They all are very helpful giving you advice where to go, what to buy, eat, etc. Location is excellent, you simply cannot wish better ;) Atmosphere is also amazing as everyone is welcoming and laid back. Thanks guys for everything, you are super cool!! :D

Nice Hostel, clean, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terras bar with beer

I was maybe the best hostel I ever stayed in! Perfect location (only 5 minutes away from Hagia Sophia). Nice and helpful staff, a good place to gather with people and a bar on the roof. Very good turkish breakfast as well.

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at!! It is in the best location really close to the main sites and to the tram line. The rooms and bathroom are great and clean, free breakfast was perfect, good atmosphere, the rooftop bar has a stunning view to Hagia Sofia, everynight there was so much fun meeting people, I made a lot of good friends! I stayed for 7 nights and wish I could stay longer. Thank you so much to Olga, Ahmet, Tony and Nuri you are the best, friendly and helpuf staff!! CHEERS

The staff there are really the best. Everyone makes you feel at home and the breakfast is wonderful!! Olga has great suggestions and the places she recommended were some of the highlights of my trip there. Thanks again everyone!!! Bring doggie treats with you for Zamat and you will be a hero!!

I have only good things to say about Cheers. The location is fantastic, a short walk to the Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, as well as great places to eat. The atmosphere is fun and friendly, everyone that works there is super friendly and accommodating as well. We stayed in the private rooms, which were fantastic and newly renovated, very spacious. I would stay here again for sure if I ever revisit Istanbul.

My intention was to stay for two nights, I ended up staying almost a whole week! It's the kind of place that would make you love the city even if it wasn't as beautiful as it is. The staff is so much fun and helpful, I even got my damaged shirt sewed :) The breakfast is good, rooms and facilities are clean, the rooftop bar is fun and has the best view on Hagia Sofia, prices are reasonable... I could go on for hours, I truly love the place! Thanks so much Cheers and staff!

Amazing locatıon and super frıendly and helpful staff. The upstaırs bar\lounge\cafe offers an excellent vıew of Hagia Sofia whıch ıs only a 5 minute walk away. Thanks to everyone at Cheers!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great location and great staff. They were all so friendly.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Japan

the best hostel in istanbul. Wonderful staffs and experience

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Amazing staff in the perfect location!

Had a ball guys Thank You for all your Hospitality from the minuet we walked in the door. Awsome location and close to everything. Our first night we partied up stairs at the bar which has a amazing city view with all the staff and hostel had a really good night and Tony who organised the Pub Crawl was fantastic. He also is a good hairdresser if needed. Will Definatly be back.

• 30th Aug 2014

Wıthout a doubt the best hostel i have ever stayed at!! The rooftop bar ıs a blast, it has a great atmosphere and ıs a really easy way to meet people. But what makes the place ıs the staff who are ıncredıbly frıendly and helpful, Tony, Olga, Tarıc,ahmet,nurı and the whole crew are the best! There ıs also a pretty cute dog. Hıghly recommended!!!

• 30th Aug 2014

Great hostel in central location with an amazing atmosphere. Staff are super friendly and everyone is encouraged to socialise in the bar upstairs. Definitely worth checking out if you want great service, to meet new people and be near all the major old city attractions.

• 28th Aug 2014

I booked this hostel for one night, and then had to go to Taxim area to meet friends for a few night. However, as soon as I could I returned to this hostel. The location is second to none, within view of the Hagia Sophia and central to everything. The staff were all superb in every way. Even when I arrived at 5:30am, they allowed me to sleep in the bar until the dorm bed was available.

• 27th Aug 2014