Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Thanks to the helpful staff and clean rooms, I was able to spend very comfortable. Thanks to the staff that Ahmet helped me in particular, I was able to buy a souvenir that I was looking for. Thank you very much.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Tony was very welcoming and helped us sort out our few days in Istanbul. It couldn't be better located for the touristy sites in the old part of town. We booked a deluxe private room with ensuite, which actually turned out to be more like a huge hotel room which was great. It was actually in another building two streets away which was good in most ways, however we were also in a hostel for the social element which perhaps was lacking a bit, this was accentuated by being up the road.

Great location, great stuff, convenient kitchen. But they really need to improve the WIFI in the lobby.

Great hostel, great location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast. Great dog, too!

I love that place! Its very clean, great stuff, nice rooftop with am excellent view to Hagia Sophia! Next time definatly again in cheers!!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! All the staff have been so friendly and helpful, especially Ahmet and Tony. It's great to be staying somewhere with staff that will do whatever they can to help you out (including breaking the lock on my bag as the code had somehow been reset to one I didn't know)! The breakfast included so much fresh fruit and veggies, which is such a welcome change from most hostel breakfasts. Light and spacious dorms with storage lockers. There's a dog too! Top hostel!

• 10th Sep 2014

Very nice

Everything is awesome

• 7th Sep 2014
  • tt7some1561
  • China

It's a really nice hostel, great and fun staff! They all are very helpful giving you advice where to go, what to buy, eat, etc. Location is excellent, you simply cannot wish better ;) Atmosphere is also amazing as everyone is welcoming and laid back. Thanks guys for everything, you are super cool!! :D

Nice Hostel, clean, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terras bar with beer

I was maybe the best hostel I ever stayed in! Perfect location (only 5 minutes away from Hagia Sophia). Nice and helpful staff, a good place to gather with people and a bar on the roof. Very good turkish breakfast as well.

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at!! It is in the best location really close to the main sites and to the tram line. The rooms and bathroom are great and clean, free breakfast was perfect, good atmosphere, the rooftop bar has a stunning view to Hagia Sofia, everynight there was so much fun meeting people, I made a lot of good friends! I stayed for 7 nights and wish I could stay longer. Thank you so much to Olga, Ahmet, Tony and Nuri you are the best, friendly and helpuf staff!! CHEERS

The staff there are really the best. Everyone makes you feel at home and the breakfast is wonderful!! Olga has great suggestions and the places she recommended were some of the highlights of my trip there. Thanks again everyone!!! Bring doggie treats with you for Zamat and you will be a hero!!

I have only good things to say about Cheers. The location is fantastic, a short walk to the Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, as well as great places to eat. The atmosphere is fun and friendly, everyone that works there is super friendly and accommodating as well. We stayed in the private rooms, which were fantastic and newly renovated, very spacious. I would stay here again for sure if I ever revisit Istanbul.

My intention was to stay for two nights, I ended up staying almost a whole week! It's the kind of place that would make you love the city even if it wasn't as beautiful as it is. The staff is so much fun and helpful, I even got my damaged shirt sewed :) The breakfast is good, rooms and facilities are clean, the rooftop bar is fun and has the best view on Hagia Sofia, prices are reasonable... I could go on for hours, I truly love the place! Thanks so much Cheers and staff!

Amazing locatıon and super frıendly and helpful staff. The upstaırs bar\lounge\cafe offers an excellent vıew of Hagia Sofia whıch ıs only a 5 minute walk away. Thanks to everyone at Cheers!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great location and great staff. They were all so friendly.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Japan

the best hostel in istanbul. Wonderful staffs and experience

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Amazing staff in the perfect location!

Had a ball guys Thank You for all your Hospitality from the minuet we walked in the door. Awsome location and close to everything. Our first night we partied up stairs at the bar which has a amazing city view with all the staff and hostel had a really good night and Tony who organised the Pub Crawl was fantastic. He also is a good hairdresser if needed. Will Definatly be back.

• 30th Aug 2014