Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

An amazingly friendly hostel. How the staff managed to remember everyone's names I'll never know!! Lovely breakfasts and a great bar. The only downside was the slightly erratic showers. Thanks a lot.

Great welcome good room - can't ask for more

• 2nd Feb 2016

Cheers was such a great hostel! The staff is phenomenal, making me feel comfortable and teaching me about the city. The location is unbeatable because it's close to all the major attractions and it is right next to a tram stop, where you can easily access the rest of the city. The bar on the top floor is a great place to unwind with a beer, great company and even better view. The wifi connection is excellent, breakfast served every morning, clean and spacious rooms and the cutest dog, Zaman!

• 27th Jan 2016

For my first time staying at a hostel, cheers was amazing. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and made me feel right home. The location is incredible, is close to all the major attractions, and there is an incredible view from the bar upstairs. The facilities were great, and there is a delicious free breakfast served every morning. There is also an amazing retriever named zaman who is super cute friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here! All the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The dorm rooms are some of the nicest I've stayed in. Clean and comfortable mattresses and sheets. Medium sized lockers in the room. Wifi connection is excellent. Breakfast runs 8:30-11 and is good. Bathrooms are clean, showers have hot water. View from the rooftop bar is beautiful even in winter. Perfect location. They also have a lovely golden retriever who is always up for a snuggle on the couch :) I would stay again!

Perfect location, 3 mins walk to Blue mosque and Hagia Sophia museum, a lot of good restaurants around. Extremely clean and safe, 24/7 reception. Staffs are all nice and helpful, if u have any problem about anything, feel free to ask them. One more thing, they got Zaman--the cutest dog ever! U gotta love him. I will come back for sure .

Cheers Hostel was great! As a solo female traveler not once did I feel unsafe. The staff was amazing, friendly, helpful and very welcoming. I stayed in a single room and it was huge, very clean and around the corner from the metro. I would recommended and stay again just because of the staff alone. Thanks again guys!!

• 16th Jan 2016

Great Hostel, unbeatable location and the staff is 24/7, very kind and helpful. You have everything you need. Turkish breakfast, good bathrooms, wi-fi and computers, bar,,, and nice people!

Thanx guys for the nice weekend ! You were giving it another of quality ;)

• 15th Jan 2016

Such a homely environment ! Felt so safe and staff were 10/10 always ready for a good laugh and giving out local insider info!

• 13th Jan 2016

Amazing staff, breakfast, location, people. It was a great hostel I would definitely come back. The staff makes the place they are so helpful!

I stayed at Cheers for 5 nights and it was fantastic! Everything was kept very clean. The staff was amazing. I had a great time getting to know multiple people who worked there and hung out with them until late in the night. They were able to recommend incredible restaurants all around Istanbul. The location cannot be beaten: 4 min walk to Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, and a 5 min walk from public transportation. Also there is a picture-perfect view of the Hagia Sophia from the bar!

Amazing hostel, great location, extremely safe and the loveliest people ever.

Perfect location and amazing staff! Enjoyed my stay!

• 8th Jan 2016

Very friendly staff, tasty breakfast

Definitely one of the best hostels ive stayed at in Europe. The staff are awesome. Olga (one of the staff members) showed us the best spots around town and even took us out to dinner. Such a good atmosphere and so easy to meet people. Best terrace bar. Perfect location. Highly recommend staying here if youre ever in Istanbul. I extended my stay twice and will be back again for sure. Cheers

We had an incredible time at Cheers! Amazing staff who were friendly 24/7 and always have great recommendations. The atmosphere of the hostel was relaxed and fun and we met so many wonderful people. The terrace bar was my personal favorite and really brought people together. Probably my favorite hostel visit to date :)

I had such a great time at cheers hostel. Cheers has a perfect location, being within walking distance to most main attractions in Sultanahmet. Beautiful view at the rooftop bar where hagia Sofia is right outside the window. Staff here are amazing, they are welcoming and ready to help at any time (hi Ahmet, Sinan, Olga and Tarik)! Finally, they have the cutest dog EVER, EVER! I definitely recommend cheers hostel.

Awesome time. Great people working there, extremely good location. Took us out on a free personalized pub crawl and had a bombass time. Can't wait to come back

Great new years party. Wonderful staff. No complaınts!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7