Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

It`s easy to find the location which is really convienient for visiting all Sutanahmet area. I recommend you to take metro and tram there. The atmosphere is great.I have met a lot cool persons on trip. On the roof there is a bar for you to meet people ,disscuss travel plan with them and also enjoy the great view of the mosque--exactly like the pic shows you. And I also love the staffs there ,they are very helpful and insteresting to talk to . Thank you Tony and Ahmet, you are awesome!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • China

Great location, comfy beds and good friendly atmosphere. All staff were friendly and helpful especially Tony who took a group of us on a (free!) pub crawl and also rushed to my aid when a cab driver tried to swindle me out of some extra coin on arrival to the hostel.

• 10th Oct 2014

I made an error in my reservation and arrived a day earlier than I had booked. From what I could discern about the cancellation policy, I could have cancelled the whole reservation, but I wasn't allowed to cancel the second night. I'm still confused about why that was. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• 7th Oct 2014

Tony is the man!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I realy pass a good time in this hostel! All the staff is helpfull and friendly ! Ahmet make some great cocktails(for the people who wants to party a little bit) ! The hostel is near of a lot of historic monuments! Very Nice!!! Gogogo

• Switzerland

Very nice hostel, very well located. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and people of the hostel are friendly and always ready to give advice. To those who complain about noise: they can ask to be removed from quieter rooms /to those who complain about the plugs : gently ask people to have one free! A big thank for thıs team who permits us to enjoy İstanbul!

It was great place :) Breakfast was also good

• South Korea

We had a great stay at the hostel. The location was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good too.

Stay here. Awesome hostel. Great bar, great staff, great atmosphere, and it is safe. I have visited Istanbul four times and stayed here three of the times. It feels like you are hanging out with old friends. The room with the Turkish bath is more like a nice hotel room than a hostel. I have also stayed in a four person ensuite and it is clean as well. I will be staying here again.

Very nice friendly hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. There is a great atmosphere in the hostel. Rooms are spotless as are the bathrooms/showers. Not even a five minute walk to the Blue Mosque/Aya Sophia. And from the bar upstairs there is an amazing view of the blue mosque especially at night! I really enjoyed my stay here so much I stayed twice!

LOVEDDDD THIS HOSTEL!!!!! It is definitely my favorite hostel out of all the countries I've traveled to!! The staff is so warm and makes personal connections with everyone. Food is so great. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is amazing. Bathrooms are tidy. Everyone is friendly - even the hostel's dog! After here I went to Greece and was so disappointed because Istanbul & the people I met at the hostel touched my heart... definitely coming back and recommending this place to EVERYONE!!

• 1st Oct 2014

Had Amazing time staying with wonderful staff. All the staff Tarik Olga Ahmed were great host. Very friendly and tried to help in every sense. Good breakfast included with booking, we had good time at terrace bar every night with a view of aya Sophia. You get to meet so many people and in end we left with memories to cheer always..... Cheers to cheers hostel.........

• 30th Sep 2014
  • India

Its location is exactly what you need for your stay in Istanbul and the staff were very helpful.

A really great hostel. Wonderful staff, nice breakfast, spacious dorm room. I would return.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at during my travels! The staff is extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions about the city or travels in Turkey. The breakfast is fantastic and the common area is a nice place to relax. Highly recommend this hostel during your visit to Istanbul!

Was a great hostel, all of the staff there are soo helpful for all the possible situations you need!! Ahmet was a legend, if you want to know where to go without all the tourists or just tips, have a chat with him!!

Great staff, always willing to help.

Great location in Sultanahmet near the major sites. Cool terrace on top with view on Hagia Sofia. Bilingual staff was very helpful. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is very good.

• 24th Sep 2014

BEST HOSTEL! Don't bother looking anywhere else to stay. I stayed at other hostels in Istanbul and this is by far the best! I have been back 3 times now already. I am a solo traveller and this place is for everyone. Great atmosphere, staff are amazing and the included breakfast is the best I have had anywhere. Good location super close to everything. So do yourself a favour and book to stay here you won't regret it!!

• 24th Sep 2014

We had a great time at cheers! Perfect location, close to Hagia Sofia and easy access to public transport to get everywhere in the city. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and gave us several good food recommendations and introduced us to Turkish coffee :) highly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7