Cheers Hostel

Superb 3881 Total Reviews

• lucasdebe2941
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
16th May 2017

Cheers Hostel is, definetely, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I've been there twice already, and It has everything a lonely traveler needs: execellent location (just two blocks away from the moskows), brakfast and wifi included, its clean, it has huge lockers, and most importantly: they make you feel at home 24x7. It also has a bar at the top, which has a direct view of the Agya Sofía Moskow. Awesome. I definetely reccomend it, and will stay there on my next time @Istanbul!

• mamduh-as7144
  • Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
14th May 2017

I've stayed so many hostels but cheers is the best. Perfect location only 2 min by walk to blue mosque and staff are very friendly and helpful especially SINAN is the greatest reception ever and he made my stay better than I expect Thank you for everything guys

10th May 2017

Very well located and really nice staff.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
8th May 2017

One of the great hostel experiences. Ahmet is a fantastic host that helps you out with every need you have. Absolutely loved Istanbul. Highly recommend this hostel to any traveller who wishes to meet the cool likeminded people, especially those who enjoy a cheeky beverage during the evening. Wunderbar!!!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th May 2017

I had an amazing time while at Cheers Hostel. I stayed in the 5 bedroom suite and since I was only staying one night, Ahmet hooked me up with the largest bed in the room! The facilites are great and the showers are so warm. At night they had a bar at the top of the hostel where everyone came together and got acquainted with the hostel hosts adding to the enjoyment. Will definitely stay here my next time in Istanbul!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017

Staff were very friendly and knew you by name. They gave good advice on where to go and very accommodating. A great place to socialize and meet other travellers.

8th May 2017

Cheers is a super place to stay. Great value and extremely close to all of the major sights. It's a great area to walk around in as there are many shops, restaurants and things to do. The hostel is clean and well taken care of. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help you around the city or with what to do. They take an in interest in making sure your trip is the best that it can be. The rooms come with lockers and there is always someone on staff to make sure everything is secure.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th May 2017

From the minute I walked in I felt welcomed! I loved the view from the roof but even more was the prime central location to the metro and everywhere you wanted to go! The staff was magnificent, I hurt my leg and they were so helpful grabbing ice for me and helping more than was required, made me feel right at home! I can't wait to come back to Istanbul and stay again! Cheers!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

The staff go above & beyond for every one. They made me feel so safe & welcome in Istanbul & Cheers hostel as well.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

My second time staying here. The staff go above and beyond to assist you here, they learn your name and they generally care about your time in the city. The BEST Hostel i have stayed in.