Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Olga is suuuch a legend!! Never let her go!

I enjoyed my stay at Cheers Hostel. Olga was very hospitable and helped me with recommendations on where to visit in Istanbul. The social atmosphere was great! I met some interesting people at this hostel and would stay here again when in Istanbul! My only concern was the security since people were coming in and out of the hostel frequently and I am not sure they were actually guests.

I had a great time, and the staff had helpful suggestions and even a charger to borrow when I needed one. They also provide some group activities on weekend evenings, which is a nice option to have.

• 16th Jan 2015

Fantastic Staff and amazing roof top bar!

Good place, the staff was great, always friendly and helpful. The facilities are good, the location is also quite good as it is near the tram line and most touristic spots. The lockers however didnt work and we did not have a room key, so the room was always open. This isnt such a big of an issue as the hostel is rather small so it is easy for the staff to know who is there. The rooms did have working lockers, so that helped a bit with the security

Confortable hostel, very well located. The 2 guys who work there were very helpful. Could be more plugs on the room.

This hostel has the most accomodating and hospitable staff. We arrived early in the morning to a very cold istanbul, and as soon as we walked in the doors of cheers we were given tea, breakfast and advice about Istanbul. Olga patiently sat down with us and answered everything we wanted to know about town, and Huseyin (the hostels travel guy) organised our entire trip around turkey. We have just finished this, and it was perfect. Thankyou cheers for making our trip incredible!

We liked it very much, the Cheers Hostel and its friendly staff! We felt very very well!!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great location, excellent accommodating staff, free working wi-fi, world-class views from the convenient bar located at the top, fun place to be... I can see why this hostel gets so many great reviews, which is the reason why I chose to stay here to begin with.

Second time staying here, and even better than the first. Impeccably clean bathrooms and rooms! I have to say I was impressed. Incredible location, incredible staff! Can't complain about anything!

Olga and Tarik were amazingly friendly and helpful, truly the best hostel staff I've ever met. Thank you!

• 5th Jan 2015

friendly staffs, fresh breakfast, clean room, great place to meet fellow travellers.

Excellent location, the hostel is super clean and nice, the staff were great and super friendly. Also the breakfast was perfect. This hostel has a very warm atmosphere.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The location was perfect for seeing old Istanbul but if you're looking for a more upbeat area look elsewhere. The staff were friendly mad remembered everyone's name. There's even a hostel dog!!

Location was fantastic! Hostel is conveniently located near the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque, only 5min away. I love spending time in the hostel, and having breakfast is definitely my favourite activity of the day. Cheers Hostel also has a rooftop bar that is just a superb place to hangout. Above all, all of the working staff at the hostel were awesome, funny and friendly. (: i felt very welcome and well received.

We stayed in a private dorm: everything was excellent. Great location, super helpful and friendly staff, clean facilities. Had a small problem with a leaking shower hose; told it at the reception and it got fixed within one hour! Couldnt wish for anything more.

Brilhant holidays, brilliant New Years, brilliant people, I want to tks everyone from cheers hostel and what I have to tell is: everything was perfect, tks Ahmet, Salim, olga and all staffs from cheers hostel that make my New Years, see you next time istambul and all friends that I made by this time, see you somewhere around the world.

Amazing hostel! Absolutely nothing to complain. Nice rooms, comfortable beds, really good breakfast, super friendly and funny staff. It's really easy to meet new people, for example while having a beer in the roof top bar. New years eve party was A LOT of fun! Thank you guys!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Both the location and staff get 5 stars +++ in my opinion. The breakfast is really good, something I looked forward to every day. I always felt welcomed each time I came into the lobby with warm welcomes from all the staff and guests. I loved cheers so much that I booked an additional 5 nights at the hostle after touring around turkey. I hope that I can return soon.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff is the best I've ever experienced. Great location! Bar gets really noisy if you are on the upper floors and want to sleep, but if you want to party it's great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7