Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Review from Chantal Goodey Time May 23, 2015 at 7:18 pm Smack bang in the centre of all the main tourist attractions and only a short walk to the sea to enjoy a boat trip on the ocean. Absolutely lovely people run Cheers; we were assisted to the hostel from the metro when the traffic was too bad for our taxi to complete the journey. Staff are very welcoming and helpful and a good laugh. Love the resident dog.We thought being Vegan would be an issue, but nope. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast.

• 20th May 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is genuinely concerned with you having the best time. They are so friendly, the facilities are great, and the atmosphere is perfect whether in a group or a solo traveler. Highly recommended and I can't wait to go back!

The staff at Cheers Hostel really set this place apart from the rest. They've created a great vibe which attracts tons of awesome travellers. The place is clean, has great bathrooms, comfy beds, yummy breakfast and a perfect location. It's one of the most enjoyable places I've stayed at and I plan on coming back here any time I'm in Istanbul! Big shout out to Tarik, Ahmet, Sinan and Olga for being so fun and genuinely helpful. You guys have a good thing going here.

Excellent. Arranged a wonderful tour of turkey for me.

• 18th May 2015

I had the most amazing time in Istanbul and I have everyone at cheers hostel to thank for that. Not only is it located in the perfect spot with all the major sites just steps away it's just off a Main Street so it still haves a home vibe to it. The rooms where fantastic, the free breakfast was the best and to top it all off the staff are beyond amazing! I've traveled to over 60 countries and this has to be my favorite hostel, hands down!

This was my third stay in Cheers hostel and it is a really great place!a very nice atmosphere,people of every age group are staying there and the staff is really,really friendly and welcoming.the private rooms are clean and very nicely made!

So we stayed at cheers hostel for 3 nights and booked a double room . It is very comfortable and is located directly in the city centre ! It was about 3 minutes to hagia sofia - but on the other side it wasn't loud around our house. I think cheers hostel is a good opportunity for a city trip to Istanbul! Also the breakfast was pretty nice: lots of fresh fruits and with love made coffee and tea :). I think cheers hostel is a good choice with a familiar atmosphere . I will come back guys !:)

• 16th May 2015

They were wonderful! We didn't want to leave because it felt like we were leaving friends. We'll never stay anywhere else in Istanbul! Thanks!

• 15th May 2015

Staying at Cheers hostel is like being a part of a family. Everybody is very kind and the staff is always there for you. The atmosphere is very informal and inviting.. The hostel is located in the heart of Sultanahmet region, with some of the top sights like Aye Sofya, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and even Grand bazaar at a walking distance..Great breakfast and GREAT pub crawl in the weekend, where you can meet different people and explore the vibrant Taksim area, which is a MUST...

• 13th May 2015

Wish the bathroom had come with soap, but other than that really enjoyed the room!

ı had a great experıence ın thıs hotel. everydody ıs so helpfull and the place ıs ın a great locatıon. from the hostel you can move so easy. you probably wıll not neet much the publıc transportatıon to get the atractıve spots. my experıence was very pleasant and the staff makes me feel lıke home. thumbs up for thıs hostel ıf my opınıon counts to you.

• 12th May 2015
  • Costa Rica

Absolutely loved it, and will recommend it for sure! The location is very good, you can walk everywhere... good breakfast, good dorms, great bar.. and awesome staff :)

Everyone that worked at Cheers was very eager to make everyone feel at home. They always gave me good advice about where to go and what to do. The location is perfect because it's very close to the major sites and a pretty short walk to a metro stop. There's a bar upstairs that has an open atmosphere and an amazing of the Hagia Sofia. They also offered a pub/club crawl on the Friday night before I left. It was great because we could get into places that we wouldn't be able to by ourselves.

• 10th May 2015

Everything is excellent, the bar, the people, the atmosphere, location, stuff, breakfest, cleaning lady, even doggy :) The only thing — it would be great to have a little more bathrooms for such amount of people.

Great place to meet cool travellers. Excellent location.

Best hostel ever!!. Great staff and we felt like a family among them. They give lots of useful information to tourists. It is absolutely well located and facilities are very comfortable.

• 8th May 2015
  • Colombia

Awesome stay, thanks to the helpful and friendly staff.

• 8th May 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff at the hostel were always very friendly and made you feel very welcomed to stay there. Delicious Turkish breakfast to start the day including complimentary coffee and tea. Also, an amazing view of the Blue Mosque from the terrace and great atmosphere overall!

The place was good the people were great. I had a blast.

Everyone was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. It is located in a good location and the free breakfast we very pleasant.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7