• Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Superb 3,583 Total Reviews
Superb 3,583 Total Reviews
Cheers Hostel Located at Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34110 Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21
97% 3583
41.0097384 28.9780712
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Flawless hostel; flawless stay. The hostel is in a perfect location. It is clean and comfortable. The bar invites a friendly atmosphere. Yet the best thing about this place is the staff. Complete legends! It's such a shame no one is visiting this amazing city. One of the best backpacker cities in the world. Stay here, you will not regret it.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
8.0

First of all, the staffs are fantastic and so much supportive that they would do anything to make you happy. Very welcoming atmosphere which attracts many open mind travellers. The Cheers is located just next to St. Sophia which means you can have night view from bar on the top of the hostel. Unlocked room door gives you insecured feeling but still they do have lockers in the room enough for all guests - even though someone took my iphone charger. Anyway it is one of my favourite hostels now.

• Jasmine-ma
  • China, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

It's a nice place to enjoy Istanbul, prefect location and great stuff (actually we already be friends), high recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
10th Sep 2016

This was my fourth stay at this Cheers location. I do use other hostels around Istanbul in order to explore other neighborhoods but I stay here at least once during my stay every time. GREAT staff, secure, fun, good neighborhood, clean...you name it...everything is positive about this place.

• AdventurousAsh
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Overall I enjoyed my stay here. The location is wonderful and the staff is fantastic. They do a good job at learning names and starting conversation as well. I will definitely stay here again. The only issue I have is that the room door has only one key. Luckily I booked a 6bed room but I was the only one there for the night so I was able to convince the staff to let me have the key to lock the door at night. I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in a room with and unlocked door. Otherwise, great!

3rd Sep 2016

Really good place! The vibe is amazing. Sinan çimen and the rest of the staff are awesome! The roof top bar is amazing. Istanbul is a great city and super safe now. I def recommend it to anyone

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

Had a fantastic stay here! Walking distance to all the famous Istanbul landmarks, and the staff will do absolutely anything to help you plan your time in Istanbul and wherever you go afterwards. Comfy beds, amazing breakfast, perfect wifi. Any nervousness you may feel about travelling to Istanbul in the current political climate will vanish upon arriving here :)

• China, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

Staff are really friendly and helpful, you can easily get all the information you need from them. Hostel is very well located in the center of old town, all attractions are walk-able so just stay and take this advantage then enjoy the delights of this awesome city. I also strongly recommend that go to the bar (on 4th or 5th floor lol cant remember) to enjoy the perfect view of Hagia Sophia in early morning or early evening. Just come to Istanbul, stay in Cheers, then fully enjoy it!

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

As an American, I had my concerns about Turkey given the current state of world affairs. But I've been here for a week and as a female solo traveler, I've felt 100% safe. Cheers could not have been a better hostel--it's in the heart of Sultanahmet, extremely clean/comfortable, and you gotta meet Sinan&Tarik. Tourism has slowed but it has worked to a backpackers advantage as prices are down and the level of tourism isn't overwhelming, eliminating the annoyances of travel. I'm so glad I ca

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

My brother and I had a blast staying here. Istanbul was a little empty compared to what I expected. It was awesome to be able to stay right next to Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. It made things super convenient and couldn't be easier to find with public transportation considering how in the heart of the city it is. Say hello to Sinan and Zaman (Zaman is golden retriever who loves laying around), and get traveling to Istanbul!