Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

This was my third stay in Cheers hostel and it is a really great place!a very nice atmosphere,people of every age group are staying there and the staff is really,really friendly and welcoming.the private rooms are clean and very nicely made!

So we stayed at cheers hostel for 3 nights and booked a double room . It is very comfortable and is located directly in the city centre ! It was about 3 minutes to hagia sofia - but on the other side it wasn't loud around our house. I think cheers hostel is a good opportunity for a city trip to Istanbul! Also the breakfast was pretty nice: lots of fresh fruits and with love made coffee and tea :). I think cheers hostel is a good choice with a familiar atmosphere . I will come back guys !:)

• 16th May 2015

They were wonderful! We didn't want to leave because it felt like we were leaving friends. We'll never stay anywhere else in Istanbul! Thanks!

• 15th May 2015

Staying at Cheers hostel is like being a part of a family. Everybody is very kind and the staff is always there for you. The atmosphere is very informal and inviting.. The hostel is located in the heart of Sultanahmet region, with some of the top sights like Aye Sofya, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and even Grand bazaar at a walking distance..Great breakfast and GREAT pub crawl in the weekend, where you can meet different people and explore the vibrant Taksim area, which is a MUST...

• 13th May 2015

Wish the bathroom had come with soap, but other than that really enjoyed the room!

ı had a great experıence ın thıs hotel. everydody ıs so helpfull and the place ıs ın a great locatıon. from the hostel you can move so easy. you probably wıll not neet much the publıc transportatıon to get the atractıve spots. my experıence was very pleasant and the staff makes me feel lıke home. thumbs up for thıs hostel ıf my opınıon counts to you.

• 12th May 2015
  • Costa Rica

Everyone that worked at Cheers was very eager to make everyone feel at home. They always gave me good advice about where to go and what to do. The location is perfect because it's very close to the major sites and a pretty short walk to a metro stop. There's a bar upstairs that has an open atmosphere and an amazing of the Hagia Sofia. They also offered a pub/club crawl on the Friday night before I left. It was great because we could get into places that we wouldn't be able to by ourselves.

• 10th May 2015

Everything is excellent, the bar, the people, the atmosphere, location, stuff, breakfest, cleaning lady, even doggy :) The only thing — it would be great to have a little more bathrooms for such amount of people.

Great place to meet cool travellers. Excellent location.

Awesome stay, thanks to the helpful and friendly staff.

• 8th May 2015
  • New Zealand

The place was good the people were great. I had a blast.

Everyone was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. It is located in a good location and the free breakfast we very pleasant.

Cheers Hostel was a great place to stay when visiting the old city of Istanbul. Olga and the guys were great hosts, always helpful with places to go or tours to recommend. The property was nice and centrally located; our private room was perfect. I hope to visit Istanbul again soon and would definitely choose Cheers Hostel if I stay in the old city.

The hostel truly made my experience in Istanbul a special one. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the friendly staff and was instantly made to feel right at home. I stayed in the dorm rooms which was one of the cleaner dormitories I've stayed in and the free lockers were a plus too. Ahmet went out of his way to help organize the rest of my tour in Turkey which helped an immense amount. The reception desk has someone there 24 hours which is also very great. The best part was the terrace!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Very nice people, very good bar in the terrace and confortable rooms.

Great stay: the room was large and clean, the staff were lovely :)

The best hostel I've ever been, they were so helpful and caring that they really made me wanting to stay longer. Their service was amazing, their breakfasts delicious, rooms clean and they even exchanged money for you, making everything more safe. I loved it!!!!

Excellent hostel in a great location. But the best part about this hostel was the staff! They were all so friendly and always helpful. Thank you so much to everyone at Cheers!

• 4th May 2015

The staff is fantastic and very helpful. The hostel has a perfect location with short distances to all major attractions. And if you are tired of walking the streets of İstanbul you can relax in the hostel's top floor bar with a direct view to Aya Sofia.

• Norway

Wow~Cheers Hotel is the best choice. The host is so nice , kind, gentle and handsome and considerate. The rooms are comfortable. The breakfasts are delicious. The most important is Cheers Hotel is very near Sorta church and a lot famous sites. I would like to recommend people to stay here.

• Taiwan