Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

This was one of the best hostel experiences of my life. The staff were amazing. I have to especially thank Mustafa who made my stay amazing. He made me feel at home and I felt like I left Istanbul with a new friend. I also have to thank Ahmed and Olga who made great effort to make sure I was happy. Amazing staff and amazing hostel. Thank you.

• 1st Sep 2015

Great staff set this place apart, fuelling the atmosphere that everyone raves about in their reviews. Also an awesome breakfast and location. Will be my go to for all future Istanbul trips.

• 31st Aug 2015

Cheers is a hostel you feel at home. the stuff ıs very nıce and helpful. always tryıng to help. In the fırst day they gave me a metro statıon card just to help me wıth the way metro works. I made a trıp they care for my baggage by free. the room ıs nıce and the bath are clean. free towel. free and nıce breakfast. good locatıon. near the metro statıon and other facılıtıes. A nıce bar wıth good drınks. I would say 100 per cent hostel. I recomend and hıpe to stay anothe tıme ın cheers. katarına

• 29th Aug 2015

I'm a firm believer that the hostel you stay in impacts your view of the city and the things you see and do. Cheers hostel staff are so incredibly friendly and helpful. They provide tips and recommendations on anything you want from where to eat the best Turkish delight and gözleme to what to see on the Asian side. Beautiful view from the rooftop bar and great atmosphere. Stay at Cheers!

Couldn't ask for more from a hostel in a major city like Istanbul especially when travelling alone. It is located right in the heart of everything with only a short walk reqd. The owner and staff go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and actively introduce to other residents. Fantastic language capabilities. Some rooms near bar on top floor may be noisy but not overly so; if u want absolute serenity try another hostel but you won't meet so many people. It's clean for 'party' hostel

I've been to hostels all over the world and never bother to write reviews.But this time I had to.This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in!I only stayed for 2 nights.But,thanks to the welcoming,fun and caring staff,I've made friends for life!Mustafa the bar tender is AWESOME.He really went out of his way to make sure everyone had a great time,took us out and showed us hidden parts of Istanbul.My only complaint is the fact that I had to leave.Thanks for the most amazing 2 days! :)

• 24th Aug 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Well, there is a lot to say but not enough space to write. Cheers hostel is " THE BEST" hostel I have ever been. In terms of everything. It is located in the old town part of İstanbul. Right in the middle of everything a traveller would like to see. There is a terace bar where it is very easy to meet with other travellers and the terrace bar is seeing the famous Ayasophia Museum. What a view! Lastly, no need to tell how helpful and kind the stuff are.I would surely recommend you to stay here.

An excellent, clean hostel in a convenient location. From day-to-day navigation throughout the city to sharing stories of travel, language, and culture, the staff was extremely helpful and enjoyable at all times. During your time at Cheers be sure to seek out Olga and Sınan - two daily managers - for they will fill your time at the hostel with valuable information and humor. I would certainly stay here again.

• 22nd Aug 2015

I really enjoyed the welcoming atmosphere. The staff was always helpful and very friendly, there were a lot of possibilities to get to know ohter people and also the activities like the pub crawl were great fun. I loved the bar with the great view and I also appreciated the breakfast a lot due to the big varieties of fruits (I love melons and peaches ;)). So far the best hostel I have been to! Thanks guys :)

• Austria

The location is very convenient. Everything is within walking distance. The staff is very social and welcoming. My friends and I were checked in by Olga and she was so helpful; gave us great tips about transportation, food, and social life around Istanbul. Sinan is also awesome. He's very sociable, super cool, and always there to give tips about the city. The room was neat when we arrived and the bathroom is very acceptable. There's even AC for the unbearable hot days.

• 21st Aug 2015

Brilliant!! Couldn't say enough good about the place, the staff are some of the friendliest you can hope to find without being intrusive; the facilities great and clean; for those wanting a few drinks the top floor bar has a great environment and if you're up there as a prelude to hitting the town as likely as not the staff will take you out as a group to show you the best spots and certainly show you a good time; or during the day help you out bartering for carpets or of-the-cuff excursions.

• 21st Aug 2015

We had an awesome time at the hostel. Location is perfect, hostel is clean with 24 hour reception. The staff members all make a huge effort to remember your name and make you feel welcome. Mustafa made our stay in Istanbul, thanks for all the drinks, laughs and showing us the best street food around!

Cheers hostel is located in Sultan Ahmed, the best place to be in Istambul near Santa Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Gran Bazar. The atmosphere is really good, there is a bar in the terrace with an awesome view of Santa Sophia. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. I would definitely come back here.

Staff were exceptional, as was location (5 minute walk to the blue mosque and 10 mins to grand bazaar). Breakfast was great too. I would definitely recommend staying here!

This place is fantastic in every aspect: staff, location, security, cleanliness, atmosphere, definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed at!!

Fantastic private room, very spacious. Great location. Hostel staff very friendly.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Absolutely amazing staff and location. We had so much fun getting to know other travelers and hanging out in the rooftop bar. Staff had great suggestions for things to do outside of the normal touristy sites. I hope to be back soon!!

The hostel is centrally located, you're within walking distance to all major sights. Restaurants and cafes are aplenty too. The Cheers staffs are amazing, friendly and wonderful! They make you feel at home and like you're family. The rooftop bar has the most amazing view of Hagia Sophia! That's where most hang out at night. But on some nights, there will be a pub crawl. Ahmet had organised a pub crawl to Taksim for us and it was so much fun! He really took care of us and made sure we enjoyed it!

Cheers is wonderful!! The location couldn't be better with 24/7 views of Aya Sofia! Walking distance to everything- tram stop just down the street! The breakfast they serve every morning was amazing! Saved us a meal every morning and was always fresh- lots of fruit, veggies, hard boiled eggs, and of course the famous Apple Tea!! they found out we were on our Honeymoon and they even upgraded our room- which was more like a hotel room. Loved our stay here and will be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7