Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Exactly what a hostel should be. The staff is there for you in whatever manner you need. They are more than happy to just hang out and chat with you and tell you about the city.

Great Location!!!!!

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Best hostel in Istanbul! If you want to find a place where you will be close to everything you need to see, have staff that will help you plan out your trip and answer all questions you have about your stay in Istanbul then this is the place to stay. All the staff here are great! If there are any tours you would like to go on elsewhere in Turkey, the Cheers staff is happy to point you in the right direction. Highly recommended for the Istanbul experience!

• 23rd Mar 2015

My stay at Cheers Hostel was abosolutely amazıng! As soon as you walk through the doors the staff are welcoming and warm - I was astounded at their genuine interest and excitment in getting to know you & in helping make your stay in Istanbul the best it can be. The atmosphere was invıtıng, location right in the heart of the city, with rooms clean and spacious. It wouldnt be a stretch to say possibly one of the best hostels ive ever stayed at. Will definetly be back (and for much longer!)

• 21st Mar 2015

Wonderful hostel in an excellent location. Very helpful and welcoming staff. Super clean, pretty, and comfortable with delicious breakfast and apple tea! Highly recommended, definitely stay here!

• 19th Mar 2015

Loved my stay.

• 18th Mar 2015

Excellent location, big domi rooms, kind staff, especially the owner is very kind, the roof top terrace has good view.

The staff at Cheers are the best I've ever encountered! So friendly and welcoming, it's like coming home to old friends - exactly what I needed after months on the road. And of course Zaman, the hostel dog, is great too :) The hostel is clean and showers are hot. The full breakfast is delicious & rooms are spacious with personal lockers. This hostel is located perfectly next to major tourist sites. Definitely have a beer at the bar for good talks & great view. I'll for sure be back!

Everyone at this hostel is awesome! Especially Ahmet. They bend over backwards for each and every person who stays there. 100% will be back.

This was the best hostel experience I could have ever hoped for. The staff is incredibly friendly and make you feel so comfortable and welcome. They are actively involved in your stay as well, offering suggestions and always available to talk. Plus they were so helpful! They made getting to and from the airport so easy! Also, the continental breakfast was fantastic. Some of the best coffee I had had in a very long time! I could rave about this hostel forever. We loved it!

• 15th Mar 2015

Everything was great, I very like this hostel every staff was very helpful especially Ahmet was legend. Definitely we will come back.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Best hostel I've ever been to!!! Zeman even spices up my stay here. Such an adorable dog - no wonder it's the celebrity of Turkey!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • China

The facilities were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and had a family atmosphere especially with Zaman. Ahmet, sinan, and Olga were all very nice and welcoming.

• 14th Mar 2015

Staff here are really friendly and they treat you like family. I remember getting into a few problems in the 1st night Here in istanbul but they really helped me out. Hostel is cozy and really colorful And its near the places of interest. Therefore easy access by foot. And Zaman, the hostel dog, is such a joy! Friendly dog. Love him to the max! I'll recommend this hostel if you come to istanbul

Really great place with super friendly staff.

Cheers Hostel is the perfect place to stay in Sultanahmet. It's close to all tourist attractions and there are many restaurants in walking distance. The staff (Tarik, Sinan, Ahmet & Olga) at Cheers are amazing and really make you feel welcomed and at home. They are always there to help and give good advice on what to do while in Istanbul. The rooftop bar has an amazing view of Hagia Sophia and is a great place to meet other travelers over a beer. Will stay again next time I'm in Istanbul.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Really good place to stay! If I go Istanbul again, I will choose cheers! Everything is perfect!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Facilities are all good, bathrooms are clean, beds comfy and warm. Location is excellent, very short walk to all major attractions of Istanbul and also close to tram station. What really makes the hostel amazing is the staff. Tarik and the other employees constantly go out of their way to make sure everyone is having a great time. The hostel has a real family feel and everyone is as super helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend cheers and will hopefully go back one day

I originally picked this hostel because of its upstairs lounge and view, and I'm so glad I did! It really has the best atmosphere for meeting people and making friends, whether you are hanging out downstairs or upstairs. And all the staff are friendly and helpful! Really, I can't imagine my trip having been as good had I stayed anywhere else!

• 9th Mar 2015

Well, it was simply one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in (and I have been to a lot of hostels!). Staff was helpful and rooms were clean. I loved that staff already put clean sheets on the bed (I was really tired when I arrived)!!! And if you haven't met Zaman yet, the best Golden Retriever in the world (hostel dog), then you should definitely go there. ;)

• 9th Mar 2015