Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel in a very good location, with easy access to Sultanahmet and Sirkeci/Eminonu. Rooftop bar has a great view, dorms are spacious and beds are comfortable. All areas of the hostel were spotlessly clean and the breakfast very good.

I really enjoyed my stay here! The location in the old part of the city of Istanbul was outstanding. Just a few blocks away from several of the 'must see' sights, couldn't be better. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped with dinner suggestions, boat tour info, and arranging a shuttle to the airport. They've got the coolest, funky bar on the top floor, and it has the best view of the Haghia Sophia. It's a unique view most people miss out on seeing. I was very pleased overall!

• 24th Mar 2014

Tarik and the crew go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thanks, guys, you're the best. 6 stars out of 5. Special thanks to my son :>)

Very nice place - good location (with an amazing view on Aya Sofya from the bar), big and clean rooms, great atmosphere and the staff was very nice and helpful.

I keep coming back. Highest praise. Enjoy your stay!

Was only in Istanbul one night but loved my stay here. Tarik offered me the option to stay in a small private room that was unoccupied for the same price as my dorm bed. View of the Hagia Sophia from the rooftop bar is spectacular; had a great night there socializing with fellow travelers. Breakfast is very good and staff were very helpful in providing advice, calling taxi, and even booking my next stay at their sister hostel when they had no beds available. Highly recommend.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »