Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

hi!! I miss you guys really!!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Very friendly atmosphere. We were highly pleased. We were greeted by name at our taxi and told that we got breakfast on the day we arrived because we booked late :) Great bonus! They even helped us by giving us a 3 person room the first night so we didn't have to switch rooms when our friend came the next day. Only drawback would be that the walls are a bit thin and you can hear a lot of noise in the halls and other rooms. Might be a problem for light sleepers.

Great hostel in a very good location, with easy access to Sultanahmet and Sirkeci/Eminonu. Rooftop bar has a great view, dorms are spacious and beds are comfortable. All areas of the hostel were spotlessly clean and the breakfast very good.

I really enjoyed my stay here! The location in the old part of the city of Istanbul was outstanding. Just a few blocks away from several of the 'must see' sights, couldn't be better. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped with dinner suggestions, boat tour info, and arranging a shuttle to the airport. They've got the coolest, funky bar on the top floor, and it has the best view of the Haghia Sophia. It's a unique view most people miss out on seeing. I was very pleased overall!

• 24th Mar 2014

Tarik and the crew go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thanks, guys, you're the best. 6 stars out of 5. Special thanks to my son :>)

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »