Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Came back here for my second layover ın İstanbul. Friendly and accomodatıng staff. Tony was really helpful and gave me recommendatıons on what to see wıth my limıted tıme ın the cıty. İ´m defınıtely comıng back around on my next vısıt.

• 31st Oct 2014

Sheers hostel is the best hostel I ever visit and the locations is very good. the staff are friendly and I have a very good time there.

We had a great stay at Cheers Hostel, we were welcomed warmly as soon as we walked through the door and thoughout our stay by all the staff - who could not have done anymore for us! Location is spot on - by the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque and the Tram which takes you across the bridge to Taksim and the galata tower. Free Breakfast - spot on. Great roof top bar and bar staff (Tony!!) - open everyday over looking Hagia Sofia. Rooms and bathrooms Very clean and tidy! Gorgeous hostel dog too Zaman!

• 29th Oct 2014

Very nice Hostel to me ^^ Thank you

• 28th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

It's probably the best hostel in Instambul, and is easily one of the bests in Europe. The hostel is close to the main tourist spots of the city, and the staff is so funny and friendly. They also serve the best apple tea of Turkey, and i also should mention the breakfast which is very good!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Excellent location next to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, etc and the staff - Tarek, Olga and Ahmet are all very helpful. Thanks for the hospitality! Reccomend to stay here while in Istanbul!

This was a great hostel. When i checked in, i had not exchanged money or visited an ATM. They entrusted me to pay the next day. Given another guy had just cheated them from not paying when they are so kind. Ahmet had checked me in and was really helpful and kind. Also the hostel manager was a joker but great guy. Tony at the rooftop bar was great at explaining to us the history of why we should get a Turkish bath. The rooftop bar was a great atmosphere to hangout and mingle. Had a great time

Good location, friendly staff. Very nice hostel♡

• 26th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Overall experience with Cheers Hostel wawas fantastic. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Location of the hostel is very close to the tourist main spots and tram.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Location is not too hard to find , not far from tram . Staff is very nice and good advise.

amazing hostel! I felt at home here. Everyone is so nice, helpful and accommodating. Breakfast included and the location right behind the Hagia Sophia. Definitely the best hostel I stayed will be coming back to istanbul and stay here!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Peru

Everything was perfect! The best hostel in Istanbul for sure!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

great location, warm and welcoming staff

This place came highly recommended through other travellers. The place was perfection on so many levels! The location was ideal & accessible. The views were priceless. The staff were entertaining, remember your name & always followed up. This hostel is a must!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Great location. Lovely rooftop bar / common room. Friendly staff. Quite noisy at night though (due to previously mentioned bar), so may not be ideal for light sleepers. Dorms have small lockers (carry-on size), and no door locks, so be mindful of valuables. The 5 bed dorm was quite small, and weirdly had 2 bunk beds and a DOUBLE bed.

Tariq, Tony and Ahmed (as well as the rest of the crew) are all laid back as well as on top of everything the guests need. Awesome vibe and willingness to help. Location can't be beaten. Breakfast included is the best!

I stayed at two other hostels in the area before and thought this one was the friendliest with the staff and people staying there. They really try and do a good job at making everyone feel at home.

• 19th Oct 2014

Tony is the man he helped us alot and is a amazing person he made our stay so good the breakfast is so good full of fresh products and they have a bar its tony there also he is everywhereto help. the bar has a ayasofia view the hostel is clean with alot of fun people ı think this is the best hostel ı have stayed and ı will be back and reccomend it to everyone.

• 18th Oct 2014

We booked this hostel in the hope that we would meet other people staying there for our last night out in Istanbul. However we were put in the "new building" which is about three blocks away from the main building. Not particularly impressed. If we'd wanted to stay somewhere else, we would've booked somewhere else.... With that said, the facilities were newly renovated and very clean and nice.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »