Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

The vibe here is AMAZING and I love the people, staff and facilities. Sinan is super awesome as well as Olga and Tarik. I am now back for a second time here and will never consider spending a night in Istanbul anywhere else but here at Cheers Hostel. Plus the beds are cozy, the shower is hot and the breakfast is delish! Highly Recommend Cheers for solo travelers and couples alike.

We booked an exclusive room which was in a separate building, a few minutes walk from the main building. All the cool stuff takes place in the main building but in bargain one get a better sleep at night. The staff of the hostel is amazing and super friendly and try every bit to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. The location is perfectly suited to cover all the major attractions on foot as well as real close to a tram stop. TIP: Best Apple Tea served in a Hostel

Cheers was great. The staff members were extremely friendly and knew our names by the end of the first day. They greeted us warmly every time we walked in. The location could not be any better, the view from the roof is incredible and the bar is a fun place to hang out and meet other guests. I really felt at home and would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Wonderful guesthouse with very affable and helpful staff. Good choice to stay in the quiet historical part of the city, all sights and mosques are nearby.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Russia

We had a blast at Cheers Hostel. The location was perfect, the atmosphere was chill, and the staff was very helpful. Sinan and Ahmet are awesome and made our stay so much fun! Overall good vibes. Thank you, Cheers!

• 26th Mar 2015

Exactly what a hostel should be. The staff is there for you in whatever manner you need. They are more than happy to just hang out and chat with you and tell you about the city.

Great Location!!!!!

I stayed in Cheers a total of 16 nights, my whole stay in Istanbul. Every time when I wanted to book more nights, in addition to my originally planned stay, the staff was really flexible and made it easy for me. Definitely excellent value for money, especially with the breakfast, which is really good for a hostel breakfast. The staff is really nice and warm people. It's hard to Imagine that there would be a better choice of hostel in Istanbul. Cheers!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Finland

My second stay at this fantastic hostel and once again it beat all expectations. Rooms clean, tidy and roomy. Hostel bar fantastic bonus - great way for solo travellers to meet people. Always something happening even if you just want to relax and hang out. Staff wonderful as always - helpful, polite and treat you like family. Already booked my third stay in a few weeks! Couldn't recommend a better hostel! Thanks again guys!

Best hostel in Istanbul! If you want to find a place where you will be close to everything you need to see, have staff that will help you plan out your trip and answer all questions you have about your stay in Istanbul then this is the place to stay. All the staff here are great! If there are any tours you would like to go on elsewhere in Turkey, the Cheers staff is happy to point you in the right direction. Highly recommended for the Istanbul experience!

• 23rd Mar 2015

My stay at Cheers Hostel was abosolutely amazıng! As soon as you walk through the doors the staff are welcoming and warm - I was astounded at their genuine interest and excitment in getting to know you & in helping make your stay in Istanbul the best it can be. The atmosphere was invıtıng, location right in the heart of the city, with rooms clean and spacious. It wouldnt be a stretch to say possibly one of the best hostels ive ever stayed at. Will definetly be back (and for much longer!)

Wonderful hostel in an excellent location. Very helpful and welcoming staff. Super clean, pretty, and comfortable with delicious breakfast and apple tea! Highly recommended, definitely stay here!

Loved my stay.

• 18th Mar 2015

Excellent location, big domi rooms, kind staff, especially the owner is very kind, the roof top terrace has good view.

Had an excellent time in Istanbul in part because of the Cheers Hostel staff's great service and attitude. We felt very welcomed and looked after. The hostel is clean and in a great location in Sultanahmet. The Cheers Hostel has several buildings located close to one another. The building we were in was clean and quiet. The main building has a bar on the roof with an amazing view of Hagia Sophia, and the staff was a lot of fun to hang out with. Would definitely recommend !!!!!!!!!!

• 17th Mar 2015

The staff at Cheers are the best I've ever encountered! So friendly and welcoming, it's like coming home to old friends - exactly what I needed after months on the road. And of course Zaman, the hostel dog, is great too :) The hostel is clean and showers are hot. The full breakfast is delicious & rooms are spacious with personal lockers. This hostel is located perfectly next to major tourist sites. Definitely have a beer at the bar for good talks & great view. I'll for sure be back!

Everyone at this hostel is awesome! Especially Ahmet. They bend over backwards for each and every person who stays there. 100% will be back.

This was the best hostel experience I could have ever hoped for. The staff is incredibly friendly and make you feel so comfortable and welcome. They are actively involved in your stay as well, offering suggestions and always available to talk. Plus they were so helpful! They made getting to and from the airport so easy! Also, the continental breakfast was fantastic. Some of the best coffee I had had in a very long time! I could rave about this hostel forever. We loved it!

• 15th Mar 2015

Everything was great, I very like this hostel every staff was very helpful especially Ahmet was legend. Definitely we will come back.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Best hostel I've ever been to!!! Zeman even spices up my stay here. Such an adorable dog - no wonder it's the celebrity of Turkey!

• 14th Mar 2015