Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Really friendly and helpful staff. Great location for The obvious sights. Only minus wad the Hard and sunken matress.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Great breakfast!!!

Cheers ıs the hostel you are lookıng for. Great locatıon, excellent breakfast and the frıendlıest staff ready to help you plan your day ın Istanbul and tours outward bound. Lots of fun and the vıew from the rooftop bar ıs fantastıc!

• 1st Mar 2014

Having traveled to Istanbul previously this hostel ranks as one of the best in the city. The location is perfect only a 2 minute walk from the Aya Sofya and the Blue Mosque. The breakfast was included with the booking which I thought was a nice touch. The view from the bar is awesome with a great view of the Aya Sofya. The rooms were cleaned frequently and the facilities were of a high standard. I would highly recommend!

• 28th Feb 2014

Great staff, great breakfast!

The hostel is right in the old part of Istanbul. The Blue Mosque etc. are in walking distance. Though next time I would prefer staying in Beyoglu, since it's more interesting there at night. Please also read all security advice especially for lone travellers, so you don't get scammed (as me).

great location and the nicest staff. breakfast is fantastic and the rooftop bar is great for a nightcap- would definitely recommend this hostel and will stay again next time.

unbelieavable location cutest dog best view of sultanamet from the bar upstairs

• 26th Feb 2014

Soo iv traveled heaps an been to loads of hostels but cheers hostel has been yet the greatest experience iv Ever had, great services friendly people would defiantly recommend cheers hostel over any other Hostels in istanbul. Ps. Great location/ great breakfast and of course ZAMAN the hostel dog is the funniest/ cutest dog :).

• 25th Feb 2014

Simply the BEST Hostels I had the chance to visit. A special thanks to the AMAZING staff !!!

• 23rd Feb 2014

Nice place to stay The Staff are so friendly

• 23rd Feb 2014

Excellent Hostel with friendly and informative staff. Perfect location and easy access to public transport. Highly recommend staying here.

Cheers Hostel was fantastic! The location was amazing, the breakfast delicious, the staff very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are large and spacious, I'd definitely recommend Cheers Hostel.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Our stay in Cheers Hostel was excellent! We went to Capadocia and we came back to this hostel because of The good atmosphere and The kind staff. And The location is amazing! I Will recommend it to anyone!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Spain

The best features of this hostel were probably the immensely helpful and friendly staff and the unmatched location, right next to the Hagia Sophia and many other popular sites. Breakfast was provided and we were well taken care-of. We had some interesting roommates in the 8-person dorm, but we had no problems for the most part.

Though it was a short stay, I enjoyed the place very much. The staffs were very helpful. Thank you!

Good overall. They took care of any questions or concerns we had about the room. Room was tidied every other day or so. Breakfast was simple and tasty. Information about some of the scams and dealing with touts would be useful.

Amazing location and amazing staff. Loved the breakfast and the upstairs Bar. I will be staying here sharing when I return to Istanbul.

Nice place, excellent location, polite and helpful staff, everything was fine on my 4 days stay. I recommend it...

Perfect hostel. Staff were amazing and easy to meet people!