Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel in an amazing city. - Very nice and helpful stuff - Amazing breakfast to start the day - Clean rooms and toilets - Nice bar - etc. you won't regret coming here

Stayed here alone in August 2014 for 4 nights - excellent hostel! Great location, large rooms, comfy beds, buffet breakfast included. Not to mention the rooftop bar with incredible view. Felt very safe here. The best thing though was the atmosphere and the staff here!! Extremely friendly, kind, go out of their way to make sure you're having a good time and happy to give any tips. Thank you Cheers hostel!

• 25th Aug 2014

Amazing staff, couldn't talk highly enough of cheers hostel!

• 25th Aug 2014

Booked 2 nights and ended up staying 4 - it's an fantastic hostel with a great social atmosphere. The staff are incredibly helpful; they assist you plan your travels throughout Turkey and are always encouraging the guests to get to know each other. The rooftop bar is a lot of fun too. Will happily stay here again on our way out of Turkey.

We enjoyed our stay here so much we decided to come back AGAIN 3 weeks later. Super friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfasts and a rooftop bar with breathtaking views of the Hagia Sophia.

Very near to the most important tourist sites. The rooms are big, and clean. People from staff very friendly all time, they help you always you need, The breakfast included is amazing!!! and they have a nice terrace with views to Sophia mosquee. Recomended!

The best hostel ever! :) Every time when I am in Istanbul, I stay in Cheers. I feel there almost like at home. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They know Istanbul really well and always give excellent ideas where to go, what to do. I already miss this place.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Poland

관광지들의 중심에 위치해있고, 활기찬 분위기와 따뜻한 스태프들로 즐겁게 머무를 수 있었다. 이스탄불에 다시 온다면 또 이용하고 싶은 호스텔.

It is a nice place to stay and visit the old city of Istanbul. Everything is on hand. Staff is very friendly and they will help you as much as they can. We liked the place very much.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

first of all. great staffs! they have several staffs with different nationality and hence i could communicate with them really well. they were very friendy and not to mention they gave me a lot of useful information second, the location is great and one can easily access to many different places by tranvia but the hostel is located in front of ayasofia which is one of the most famous tourstic attraction thrid, breakfast, terrace and bar on the roof it was perfect to chill out

• 19th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Tremendous location and atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, clean cheerful rooms and the most gorgeous dog around - I will definitely be coming back to Cheers Hostel when I come back to this fascinating city. Thanks Cheers for welcoming me to Istanbul :)

• 18th Aug 2014

The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious! Location is as central as it can get. If I return to Istanbul, I'll definitely try to book Cheers again.

Such a wonderful hostel! The staff here are some of the friendliest and most welcoming people I've ever encountered in a hostel. The breakfast was lovely, there is a rooftop bar with a great view of the Aya Sofya, the terrace out the front is a great place to relax, our room was nice and clean and the wifi was good. Highly recommended.

The location is perfect! It's near by everything you would like to see such as Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmed Mosque etc even the station. Also the staff are so friendly and kind all the time. You will meet a cute dog as well! I had nice and confy time at Cheers Hostel and I would like to stay there when I go to Turky next time again!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Japan

I would choose a room with bathroom, The shared bathroom in the hall is awful, but in the room is really good. And I didn't like their recommendation for lunch. Don't ask about restaurant.

Great hostel and awesome staff. As a single female traveller they made me feel very welcome and safe.

• 10th Aug 2014

Cheers Hostel was great! The staff are so friendly and very helpful. The location is perfect, 5-10 minutes walk to all the major sites, and it's a good area for food and shopping. The tram stations also close in walking distance. The hostel helps with transports to the airport. The place is really fun, and we enjoyed our stay, very much!

helpful staffs and nice location :)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Perfect location to explore Istanbul - right next to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazar and also a lot of very good restaurants. The metro is just a few minutes walk away. The rooms were very clean and the bathroom was nice. The breakfast was excellent. The best was definetly the staff! We really felt like being part of the family and had big fun with all the guys there. Big thank to Tony, Tarik, Selim and of cours the best barkeeper in town ;-)

• 9th Aug 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the private rooms in a separate building and absolutely loved it! We had a lot of privacy and felt like we were staying in our own apartment. The staff at Cheers were extremely welcoming and hospitable and even let us check in early since we had been traveling all night when we arrived. The location was perfect with great restaurants outside our door and a tram stop less than 5 minutes away. We couldn't have stayed anywhere better!

• 9th Aug 2014