Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect Hostel : located very close from all the important monuments, crew is simply the best, very clean... I recommend it to everyone.

• 7th Feb 2015

I loved my stay here and I forget his name-but the young guy with black hair who worked at the front desk was very helpful and nice even at early hours in the morning. Thanks for making me tea!! It was delicious. I had trouble getting to the hostel upon my arrival at Gulhane tram station and upon returning home at night from Gulhane tram station. I was so close, but I was not exactly sure where it was.

• 7th Feb 2015

Definitely one of the best hostels I've been to. And I have had a few. Istanbul is amazing but this place made it sooo much better! Amazing atmosphere, great facilities and above all super helpful and great staff!! Totally recommend this to enhance your Istanbul experience!

Great hostel in pretty much the perfect location. Very helpful and welcoming staff, without exception. Would happily stay here again. Thanks to all at Cheers

Highly recommended The biggest selling point is the staff, who are all extremely friendly and approachable. They were all willing to go out of their way to give travel tips, organise transport, answer queries etc. Gives the hostel a cool vibe and a very fun atmosphere. Most major attractions are within a few minutes of walking distance, the beds are very comfy and free of dodgy stains. Coming from NZ, only qualm is that people could smoke at the bar, but that is common everywhere in Istanbul.

The atmosphere in the hostel is great! Hospitality was also genuine and great!!! I would definitely come back to Cheers hostel, but here is why I cannot give a super good rating. I took a double room ensuite and for the price I was expecting something more: - The room was never done in the 4 nights that we stayed there - The water of the shower was either super-hot or super-cold - The toilet had no ventilation so all the smells got directly to the bed - I'm 1.96 and the bed is about 1.90

Best hostel I've stayed in!! Hot showers, fast wifi, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds, great people and atmosphere. Ahmet and other reception staff were lovely, and were available to help at all times with any problems.

This hostel is an Amazing hostel, the staff are incredibly helpful especially Olga, she goes out of her way to make you feel at home. The breakfast is great and the location of the hostel couldn't be better! Thank you for a great experience everyone!

Super friendly people, really close to major attractions! Highly recommended

• 2nd Feb 2015

I had a great time at Cheers Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect. The hostel had a great atmosphere for socializing with the staff and meeting other travelers. I would definitely come back here.

I had a really good time in the hostel with great staff and a poster girl(Olga)! She attracts people like a magnet :) Nice location from Gulhane station to hostel and easy access to sightseeing places around sultanahmet can definitely make your stay awesome even in a short time. Thank you for your all sincere supports!!!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Japan

These guys rock. The staff is super helpful, nice, and ready to do everything they can to help make your stay awesome. This place felt like a home away from home rather than a hostel. I'd love to come back durin the busy season to see it really crankin!

perfect!!!!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Location was fantastic and the staff were incredibly friendly !

Cheers Hostel is an amazing hostel. The bar has a nice atmosphere, even though is not that cheap. Dorm rooms are quite confortable and usually spacious. If you are a light sleeper, be sure to ask not to sleep on the dorm that is just under the bar. Breakfast is fresh and you can eat as you want. ...Last but certainly not least: the STAFF is amazing: thanks guys for making it so friendly-homey.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

This hostel is great, the atmosphere is awesome and the staff is really kind and friendly. Next time in istambul i'm going back to cheers :)

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

This is probably one of the best hostels in Istanbul if not the best, but it doesn't necessarily compare to the best hostels in other parts of Europe. The location is great but the directions to the hostel are totally lacking - I spent 20 minutes trying to find it when I was only 2 minutes away because they don't provide directions from the tram station. Overall though, I would recommend staying there.

The cheers hostel is amazing! I absolutely loved my time there and really feel I made friends with the staff at the hostel. They were not only friendly, but really kind, helpful, sweet and fun! Olga and Ahmet are incredible! Olga .. I miss you already very much!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Such a friendly hostel. Really chill staff. Location was within minutes from most the main sites in old town. Ahmet was such a legend, makes you feel really at home. Had a great time here, highly recommended. See you guys soon!

Best hostel ever. People are so nice and knowledgeable. They showed me their favorite spots, all the insider tips to really enjoy Istanbul. I would love to go back again soon! Also their bar has an amazing view of the Hagia Sofia.

• 25th Jan 2015