Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Loss for words. Turkey and Cheers Hostel have blown our minds. We feel so humbled to have spent these 6 nights with you guys! We will be back! Thank you for all your advice, chats, making us feel at home, going the extra mile and making this a holiday we will always remember!

• 10th Oct 2015
  • South Africa

I really had a great stay at the Cheers Hostel and would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Istanbul. Staff was super nice, location is amazing (2 minutes walk from Haga Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace), and rooms were clean, large and very bright.

• 8th Oct 2015

Overall we were quite happy with our decision to stay at Cheers Hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and super friendly. The room was spacious, beautiful and clean. The location was perfect, as we were able to walk anywhere we wanted to go. The rooftop bar was pretty chill. 10/10. Would recommend. Special thanks to Ahmet and his colleagues for a great stay.

Great hostel, staff were incredibly friendly and made me feel very welcome. Ahmet is a hero!

• 5th Oct 2015

All nice people very caring .is nice staying cheers Thank you !

Excellent location near many of the best sites in Istanbul. Free breakfast with great coffee and an awesome staff that give advice about the city and help organize trips around Turkey.

The staff is amazing, such a critical piece. The location is perfect, and the facilities are nice, clean, and welcome. I had a wonderful time and would stay there again and again.

everything is excellent excepy the matress is toooooo soft....

• 4th Oct 2015
  • China

I have stayed many hostels but cheers hostel is best hostel I have ever seen.the location is amazing especially the rooftop bar is great.with great hagia Sophia view.the staff is great especially SINAN he was great.he always smiling kind and helped me for everything.he made my trip awesome! All historical places close to hostel and my bed was comfortable.thanks for everything guys!!

Great place! Awesome staff! I will definitely come back! :) See ya guys later!

We unfortunately only stayed here one night due to our connection in Istanbul. The staff was extremely helpful. Olga contacted us in advance to arrange for a shuttle pick up from the airport. Booked a double private room because it was our last night traveling. On arrival the staff upgraded us to the nicest private room there was for this reason and that we only had 1 night. The view was awesome and beds and bathroom were really nice. Will definitely visit Istanbul longer and def will stay here!

A great hostel, excellent location, very close to all the major tourist attractions. Terrificly friendly staff, always welcoming and willing to help. Good facilities, always very clean, comfy beds, lockers provided. A lot if fruits and vegetables for breakfast. The atmosphere is great, good for meeting other travellers. It was my second time at Cheers and I would definitely stay there again.

Amazing atmosphere and staff!

• 28th Sep 2015

Me and my boyfriend throughly enjoyed our stay at cheers hostel! The staff were amazing, they were so helpful with everything and made our stay in Istanbul very enjoyable! The location of the hostel was perfect and enables us to see all the amazing sights in Istanbul! We highly recommend to everyone who plans to visit Istanbul.

• 27th Sep 2015

Location is great, walking distance to major sites. Staff is extremely helpful. Love the cafe atmosphere.

Great hostel right in the middle of everything and right next to the tram. Excellent staff that were both helpful and fun to have around. They helped me track down a FedEx package and talked to the companies for me. It was a lifesaver. Nice breakfast with good tea/coffee. Remarkable view of haya sophia and cheap beer in the common area and bar upstairs. Excellent atmosphere for both party and just chilling with friends. great for a solo traveler like me. Wi-Fi and a/c in the rooms!👍 🐕

One of my best hostel experiences thus far! Great atmosphere and people. The staff was extremely friendly and took the time to get to know everyone by name, which made me feel extremely welcome. I really enjoyed the bar upstairs that allowed for further socializing and the included breakfast was quite the nice touch. Thanks again to all of the staff. You all feel like family after just a few days! I will definitely be back again!

Cheers hostel is a great place to be when traveling alone as it is really easy to meet people there. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The view is amazing. Such a great place with comfortable beds.

The Hostel Rocks, excellent location.. staff is absolutley nice and well predisposed.. Even has a great bar!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Rooms very high spec, great showers, comfy beds, clean ect. Such friendly and helpful staff, amazing breakfast and a really good sociable atmosphere especially with the roof top bar (which has amazing views). Great location too as you are round the corner from all the main touristy things but the street itself is very quiet and pretty. Can't recommend it enough!