Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

This is one of the nicest hostels where i have stayed in my 6 week travel Great employees, music all day at the common room and a nice bar at the terrace with view to Haya Sophia The breakfast was also very good with almost everything that a turkish breakfast has to have

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Hi Tarik. Thanks for helping me weigh my bag - it was 22.7kg at the airport check-in. The max is 23kg. Hehehe perfect!!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Scotland

Best hostelwe ever stayed at. Wonderful staff. Very attentive and helpful. Great location.

The atmosphere was great. The hostel staff is very friendly and kind. The location perfect, really close to the Hagia Sophia, and the kabatas station. There are many nice places to have dinner around the hostel. I will definitely come back the next time I am in Istanbul

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Peru

We had an absolutely wonderful time at Cheers, where we stayed at both the start and the end of our visit to Turkey. The hostel has very comfortable beds, a delicious breakfast, and a bar with one of the best views in Istanbul - but what really made it for us was the staff. They were beyond welcoming, even going so far as to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for us and our Canadian friends while we were there. If ever we're back in Istanbul, we won't stay anywhere else.

Tarik (the man who runs the place) was awesome!! Anything I needed he helped me find. The whole staff was friendly and always there to help. Good staff make a hostel experience wonderful, and this staff made my stay very memorable. Thanks guys keep up the good work :)

• 29th Oct 2013

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT :)!!!!!!!

The place is in the heart of the city where all touristic places around you. Tarik ,Olga and all the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the price was reasonable for the accommodation and atmosphere in general. Thanks for the pleasant stay and if I come again will stay here again for sure.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Egypt

We enjoyed the friendly and warm athmoshere at Cheers Hostel. For People, who don't need the comfort of a hotel, it is a simple but perfect alternative for a stay in Istanbul. Because of the quiet location in a narrow lane we slept well,the plentiful breakfast (among other things with turkish cheese, olives) made us fit for the day. Thanks to Tarik and his staff for their helpful tips!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

One of the best hostels that I had ever stay. The location is awesome, just one block from the Ayasofia and with an amazing view of it from the rooftop. The staff if the best (thank you Tarik, Olga, Salim and all the rest of the staff for make me feel like home). If you're planing to go to Istanbul this is thee right place to stay, for sure I'll visit the hostet, and the great staff again.

This was the last hostel I stayed in on a seven-week trip. It was one of the best. You cannot beat the location. The Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque (and other sites) are within maybe 100 yards. I always appreciate it when the staff knows my name and greats me whenever I come in. I think that says a lot about the hostel. This hostel has the best breakfast by far of any place I stayed. No cornflakes or

This is a good hostel. Close to the major tourist area of the city and a tram stop, staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was quite nice.

The location is perfect for wandering to all the major sights or jumping on a tram. The hostel itself is excellent- staff amazing and helpful, facilities always clean and well presented. Beds and rooms were comfortable and perfect for single traveller. Best hostel I've stayed in!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »