Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Once coing to Cheers you feel like at home. The people working there are more than great. Helpful, nice, absolutely amazing. The hostel is less than 5 minutes from Hagia Sophia and you can see it from the roof bar-absolutely fabulous view. The atmosphere - amazing. People are like one big family.The breakfast is included in price, anytime you want the guys will prepare you the tea or coffee - especially apple tea. Will definitely come back to Cheers if I happen to be in Istanbul again.

I absolutely loved this hostel and the people in it. Nothing bad to say. Also, one of the employees has a dog that visits so if you're a dog person, this is definitely the hostel for you. If not, he's very well behaved and will leave you alone.

The Cheers team was extraordinary friendly and helpful. They are there for their guests at any time and support you with any questions that come up during your trip. First we wanted to only stay at cheers hostel for to nights and then move on to another place, but as we were really happy with our room, we decided to stay until the end of our trip. Thanks for the great stay and wonderful service!

• 15th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great staff, very clean, and no issues or problems. Nice bar on the top floor where you can socialize With others.

Great staff. Great location. Great breakfast. What more could a backpacker ask for?

Great breakfasts, and I loved the apple tea! The staff was incredibly nice, and the top floor bar was a lot of fun. If anything, because I really had an awesome experience, the mattresses seemed like they could be replaced.

Extremely hospitable and helpful staff. Once you have stayed in Cheers, you wouldnt want to stay elsewhere in Istanbul. The place has a friendly and homely vibe about it with a terrace bar that is vibrant in the nights. The place has a super friendly resident dog - Zamman who is an attraction in himself! Thestaff let us use their lounge for a day even after we had checked out!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • India

The staff at Cheers Hostel were so great. They were helpful and accommodating. If you prefer a quieter room, ask to stay in a room out of the main hostel building. They have several buildings nearby! I recommend this place to anyone.

• 12th Apr 2014

we had a nice moment in cheers hotel. personnel is very kind and hepfull thank you

• 11th Apr 2014

Really vibrant and friendly hostel. Amazing staff, brilliant location with a jaw-dropping view of the Aya Sofia from the bar. Was a cool enough hostel to drink at if we didn't feel like going out.

The staff at Cheers Istanbul welcomed me and my 16 y/o daughter like family. They were all VERY friendly and helpful. I can't wait to return to Istanbul and will be staying with them again!

• 10th Apr 2014

Best location hands down. The staff were absolutely amazing and the rooftop bar was a pleasant surprise!! With a view out of every window I cannot wait to come back in May!!!

It is a very interesting hostel. The hostel is clean and beautiful.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at Cheers Hostel! Staff was so nice and always helpfull. Loved the breakfast! Great vibe and a good location!

Cheers to all the hostel`s staff! It was definitely a very nice experince, it was almost like staying with friends. :-)

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

The staff and the location are great! Tarik was very kind and helpfull. We took a 3 private room that were ok, but not more than that. The dorms seem to be better. Anyway - A good hostel, in amazing location with really good staff.

Really great location (2 minutes walk to Aya Sofia!) and value for money. Friendly, helpful service; a delicious buffet breakfast; one toilet/shower for five people (and the shower is hot and powerful); and spacious, airy dorm rooms make this the perfect budget choice. Possibly the best Hostel I’ve ever stayed at, and definitely recommended.

The breakfast didn't start reliably, sometimes at 8, but rather at 8.30 - 9. There are no lockers to the rooms, which makes it seem a little insecure. There is a lot of noise at night because of the parties at the bar. Otherwise, it was a nice stay. It's not super amazing, but perfectly fine.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Wonderful hostel and great top floor bar with awesome view. The breakfast is GREAT and there's a nice area outside to sit. The staff is nice and will help you with any questions. Only complaint is that it's harder to meet people because they don't have a central common room besides the bar upstairs. I was also in the room on the first floor and it was loud at night and I could hear all the conversations. Beds and sheets are clean and comfortable. Overall, lovely hostel!

hi!! I miss you guys really!!

• 3rd Apr 2014