Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

Soo iv traveled heaps an been to loads of hostels but cheers hostel has been yet the greatest experience iv Ever had, great services friendly people would defiantly recommend cheers hostel over any other Hostels in istanbul. Ps. Great location/ great breakfast and of course ZAMAN the hostel dog is the funniest/ cutest dog :).

• 25th Feb 2014

Simply the BEST Hostels I had the chance to visit. A special thanks to the AMAZING staff !!!

• 23rd Feb 2014

Nice place to stay The Staff are so friendly

• 23rd Feb 2014

Excellent Hostel with friendly and informative staff. Perfect location and easy access to public transport. Highly recommend staying here.

Cheers Hostel was fantastic! The location was amazing, the breakfast delicious, the staff very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are large and spacious, I'd definitely recommend Cheers Hostel.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Our stay in Cheers Hostel was excellent! We went to Capadocia and we came back to this hostel because of The good atmosphere and The kind staff. And The location is amazing! I Will recommend it to anyone!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Spain

The best features of this hostel were probably the immensely helpful and friendly staff and the unmatched location, right next to the Hagia Sophia and many other popular sites. Breakfast was provided and we were well taken care-of. We had some interesting roommates in the 8-person dorm, but we had no problems for the most part.

Though it was a short stay, I enjoyed the place very much. The staffs were very helpful. Thank you!

Good overall. They took care of any questions or concerns we had about the room. Room was tidied every other day or so. Breakfast was simple and tasty. Information about some of the scams and dealing with touts would be useful.

Amazing location and amazing staff. Loved the breakfast and the upstairs Bar. I will be staying here sharing when I return to Istanbul.

Nice place, excellent location, polite and helpful staff, everything was fine on my 4 days stay. I recommend it...

Perfect hostel. Staff were amazing and easy to meet people!

I had such an incredible time here. The staff made me feel welcome and right at home. The environment was so easy to meet fellow travelers and make new friends. It was within walking distance to all the main attractions the location was perfect!

• 6th Feb 2014

The location of the hostel is excellent, the breakfast buffet was a delight and overall we had a very good stay there. Next time I visit Istanbul I will go there for sure :)

• 5th Feb 2014

Excellent hostel. Very helpful ın anythıng that we needed. The aırlıne lost my baggage and the staff at cheers went out of there way to help me ın fındıng ıt and gettıng ıt returned to me. All are a wealth of knowledge ın all thıngs Istanbul, and more than happy to help wıth any excursıons throughout the rest of Turkey. Would hıghle reccomend thıs hostel to anyone vısıtıng Turkey.

All the staff are excellent people! Best location in Istanbul. Best view from the terrace. High recommended.

Friendly staff and amazing location!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Very cosy, comfy place, great location, friendly stuff, but the best of this hostel is Zaman, amazing dog, I just love him))

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Actually my first hostel experience ever, so I waited a while to have some comparison before reviewing. The rooms are fine and average, but the dorm doors don't lock. The bathroom (on third floor) is nasty and moldy, hair everywhere, etc. The staff is really nice, but there seem to be some of their friends (other staff?) who are always hanging around. I stayed a week, which was too long and probably should've mixed it up somewhere else. Directions from the airport not very helpful. Great bar!

I much prefer the upstairs bunk room (girls only 6 beds) to the more crowded downstairs one. The owners are friendly and try to be helpful, but also kind of hovering. It was hard to get away. The breakfast is not tasty. But they offer delicious apple tea or coffee (complimentary!) anytime. It feels not dirty but not squeaky clean either. Good central location.