Cheers Hostel Reviews

Alemdar Mahallesi, Zeynep Sultan Camii Sokak No 21, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were WONDERFUL and treated us as friends. They really took an interest in us and were extremely helpful. Not to mention the free coffee and tea whenever we wanted it! The rooms were lovely and there was a lot of great space to relax.

• 28th Feb 2015

Very friendly staff, and an excellent location. I felt very safe and enjoyed my stay there very much. A smaller hostel, which is to my liking. I would definitely stay here again. Clean, fun, and very hip! (they play great music in the lobby)

Great experience here. The staff was genuinely friendly and made you feel welcome. The room was huge (just one socket though for 8 people) and the bar has a great view of the Haghia Sophia and most of the major sites are within walking distance! Highly recommended.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in because the staff was the best I've ever met. They really make you feel welcome and like you are a part of a family. Location is great and within 5 minutes walking distance from so many attractions. I will stay here again on my next trip and recommend to anyone visiting Istanbul in the future!

Great stuff

Amazing location! Really, truly amazing. I had a very limited time in Istanbul and was able to maximize it thanks to how close the hostel was to the major sites on my must-see list. Enthusiastic, very welcoming staff, good vibe. Rooftop bar opens up right on to a magnificent view of Hagia Sophia, but it did make my top-floor room a little noisy late at night. Everything else was nearly perfect.

We wouldn't have such a wonderful experience in Istanbul without Cheers. The stuffs are very kind and helpful, we were welcomed very warmly! Cheers is located at the very heart of the old historical peninsula, all the sites are in walkable distance. In addition, they have a breathtaking view of the Blue Mosque from their terrace. The rooms are spacious and clean, the breakfast is awesome especially their apple tea! Everything is just perfect!

I had a wonderful stay,

J'ai passé 4 nuit et 5 jours à Istanbul. L'emplacement est parfait vu sur Hagia Sofia au 3eme étages, au coeur de vieux Istanboul à coté des station de tram de sultanahmeth et Gulane. Le personnel est charmant et fort sympathique et serviable. L'ambiance de l'auberge est propice aux rencontres et aux échanges, le bar du 3 étage est vraiment sympathique et agréable, la musique y est bonne et l'auberge le repos des voyageur en la baissant à partir de minuit.

very cuuuute dog and great breakfast. thank you!

• South Korea

I stayed at the hostel for a few days and I had a good time.

• 18th Feb 2015

Estuve en el hostal por 3 noches y el trato fue excelente, desde que llegue dan informacion acerca de los lugares turisticos, y el personal muy atento en todo lo que necesites. Y lo mejor de todo que esta a solo 2 minutos del Hagia Sophia. Lo recomiendo al 100%

• Panama

呆在这里很舒服,老板人好说话,我迟到了两天但是协商之后只收了我一天钱,这在酒店是绝对不可能的。我很喜欢早餐,土耳其传统早餐,苹果茶很好喝,都是蔬菜和水果,吃了一天烤肉吃到这样的早餐很清爽!推荐!

Awesome atmosphere. Excellent location in the heart of the city, close to the main sights. Really helpful and friendly staff. And, cherry on top, very delicious breakfast! I'll definately stay here again when I come back to Istanbul :D

it's a really nice hostel, the stuff are helping and friendly. They have no hesitation to offer you help. I even booked twice during the time I spent in Turkey! 這裡的員工很熱情,很願意提供幫助,位置絕佳!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Very close to Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, and Topkapi Palace. Awesome bar on top floor. I will stay here whenever I am in Istanbul.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good location, and nice staff here, they give me a lot of information for travel

• 14th Feb 2015
  • China

Cheers is my favorite hostel in the world. I have intentionally booked extended layovers my last two visits to Istanbul just to come see my friends that work at Cheers. This hostel is a well-oiled machine. Every aspect of each of their properties is excellent. The attention to detail, but mostly the warmth of the people who work here are what brings me back over and over again. The kindness and sincerity of the staff is infectious to the people who stay. It always feels like family.

• 14th Feb 2015

Cheers Hostel is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at in Europe. The first night I arrived they had a barbeque dinner where we all got to meet each other. The bar on the roof is great with an amazing view of the Hagia Sophia. I can not say enough about the staff. They know you by name, are always nice and help with everything. I dream about the Turkish breakfast they serve. I was initially worried about traveling to Istanbul alone, but Cheers Hostel made me feel like I was home!

• 13th Feb 2015

Location was superb, a few blocks from the Hagia Sofia, Basilica Cistern, Blue Mosque and Hop On/Off Bus. The staff were great, very friendly and helpful, and they interacted with the guests in a way that promoted a great sense of camaraderie. Be aware that they only take cash but there are ATMs located nearby, also they don’t have any single rooms so if you want a private room (as I did) you have to pay for both portions of a double room. I would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7