Cheers Lighthouse

Superb 451 Total Reviews
Superb 451 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

Good vibes, great staff (some with serious character), and very rooms. Thanks!

• pete_johnson
  • USA, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

By far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, felt more like a boutique hotel than a hostel. The beds and bathrooms looked brand new and where always clean, and the hostel restaurant serves delicious food. This was our first time exploring Istanbul on an extended layover and we couldn't be happier with Cheers, walking distance to everything, super safe, and the manager Tony was extremly helpful and quickly became a friend. I highly recommend Cheers lighthouse and had a great time there!

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Very friendly staff. Murat is the best! He offered help and advise for any questions ask. Breakfast is free and it is great! It offers ham, cheese, vegetable, bread, etc. Delicious and rich. Room was big, bright and warm. Downfall was the inconsistent warm water in the shower and the fact that the construction site nearby produced some noise. The location of hostel is 5min from Blue Mosque. And everything is in walking distance. We would recommend picking this hostel in Istanbul.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

I have been on the road for six months and stayed in countless hostels, and Cheers Lighthouse has been the best host hands down. Tony and Morat treat you like old friends and create a fun environment that makes it easy to socialize with the other guests. The rooms were clean and modern. The city was doing construction that made the water cold for a few days (out of the hostels control) but it's good now. We hope to visit Istanbul and Cheers Lighthouse again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

The best hostel I've ever been to. The staff was incredible. They were celebrating an engagement and made me feel like I was an old friend coming to celebrate with them (who doesn't like free food and drinks with new friends?!). My room had clearly been remodeled very recently and the terrace is a perfect place to start your morning with a cup of tea or coffee. Istanbul was a highlight of my trip. I always felt safe and the staff made sure I made the most of my time while in their lovely city.

27th Nov 2016

Awesome hostel, great location, large clean comfortable ensuite room, the staffs are absolutely helpful. I got scammed into a bar and paid a big bill, lucky me have the owner helpping get some of the money back. He called police and even went to avenue with his friends for me. Highly recommended.

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

This place was so cozy and perfectly located. I was able to easily reach all the sights I wanted to see. I would go back.

• China, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay there! I love the location and the view, they staffs there are very nice and the food is just amazing! Totally worth the money! Highly recommend it

18th Nov 2016

As good as the reviews suggest.

30th Oct 2016

Lighthouse hostel was excellent - the staff made us feel really welcome and were very quick to respond to e-mails. They also had a good laugh with us, and were always looking out for us. Super people, and the place has got a great location, just down from the Blue Mosque, with a view outside and balconies in the rooms!