Cheers Lighthouse Reviews

küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

I only stayed here for a night and it was pretty empty and quiet but the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The restaurant is also AMAZING. Definitely eat there (and get the shrimp appetizers!).

Great hostel. Clean, very friendly staff, great location. I would absolutely return and recommend staying here

Great hostel great location stunning view from the room, the best staff, for sure my best stay in ista!!

• 9th May 2015

Hands down!lf you are looking for quality,Cheers Lighthouse is the place.Yes it is a hostel but a top class one :)

Please, if you are making breakfast, go and get fresh ingredients every day!!! We eaten the same strawberries on mondes as well as on wednesday. For 70 eur per day. Disapointing!!!

Dear Guest, Many thanks for your productive review. One of our promise to our guests is our legendary hospitality; we wish you would have told us about strawberries so we could immediately replace it. After your review, Strawberry had been replaced with Kiwi from our Power Breakfast Buffet. We look forward seeing you on your next visit. Cheers

very helpful and nice stuff, thank´s a lot!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Get ready to have a great time at this hostel! Some of the best staff working here to make you feel right at home. The staff are locals and know everything needed to know when you’re visiting. The dorms are amazing. Kept very clean, they have huge lockers to put 65 liter backpack and your laptop in. Security is 100% here! The bunks are very comfortable, nice views of the town. The dorms have their own shower and toilet. When you get hungry, the hostel has a restaurant downstairs. The food is ama

amazing. its not a hostel. its home

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Pakistan

I will come back again soon!!! everything was great.. thx a million to friendly staff.. and the place itself was also perfect... close to everywhere.. delicious food.. impressive sea view.. more than I expect..

• 15th Apr 2015

Cheers Lighthouse was fantastic, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They let us know all the best places to head to and how to get there. The restaurant was delicious and the views amazing. We would definitely recommend it to others and will head back here next time we go to Istanbul.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Everything was amazing at our stay. The staff was really helpful. The only negative point is the lack of a social room. Since it is also a restaurant, no one felt comfortable in staying at the tables.

We loved our stay at Cheers Lighthouse. I've been to many hostels around the world and never so much enjoyed actually being AT the hostel. We often came back early just to chill in our room with a beautiful view of the Marmara sea, or to enjoy the EXCELLENT food and service at the restaurant. All of the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I look forward to a chance to come back.

• 25th Mar 2015

Perfect experience. Ideally located in a quiet and charming part of the old Istanbul, right behind the blue mosque and all the major sights. The rooms are clean and bright and the dorms all have an ensuite bathroom. Breakfast is very good and the restaurant downstairs is excellent as well. But the staff really makes it. Emre is the man, ask him about his favorite kebab place, or where to go and what to see in Taksim and the Asia side, he knows it all. Will come back

Just left Istanbul where I stopped by for one night at Cheers Lighthouse, now it's time to heading back to my long journey across Turkey. Need to leave a message to my new friends in Istanbul a special thanks to Cheers Ligh.'s staff who welcomed me with a hot çay and make me feel like at home. I foundt this cozy hostel (it has also superbs rooms facing the Bosphorus!!!) in the best location, next to famous point of attractions, my room was perfect, amazing breakfast, for sure I'll be back!!

• 25th Mar 2015

Its a great place and very cozy. With a lovely terrace with sea view. The staff is amazing, nice and helpfull. Highly recommended!! I'll defenitely back🎀💕 Sofie

Nice view..staff are so helpful and accomodating.with a less price i got a great service much more than i expected..and most important the staffs are speaking english so communication is easy.thanks for making my stay in istanbul nice..

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you for your hospitality, I don't have any complain about Cheers Light House.

• 17th Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were all friendly, helpful and accommodating and generally up for a chat. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we both slept well. The location was perfect, close to the main historic sites as well as transport links to the airport and across town. We will definitely return to Istanbul and Cheers Lighthouse will be our first choice of accommodation. Excellent value for money.

• 17th Mar 2015

Good position,staff really kind-always available.The hostel have a really good restaurant I suggest to eat at least one time there,they made a good discount for the customers of the hostel.PAY ATTENTION and BE CAREFULL about the small taxi station no far from the Hostel,they are not good people and they bring you in some place where you will pay at least double price for everything!!! if u can go some step up near to the blue Mosque u will find transportation and other taxi,what I HIGLY suggest!

Great place, very charismatic and close to the famous blue mosque. very nice and helpful staff who were even reachable when we checked in late at night (23:00).

• 2nd Mar 2015