Cheers Lighthouse

• küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Superb 475 Total Reviews
Superb 475 Total Reviews

10th Jun 2017

Excellent rooms with all modern essential facilities,nice breakfast,great host (Tony,his brother and Mom).....great place to stay,good security,privacy and most importantly located 10 min walking distance from major attractions around Sultanahmet area.

9th Jun 2017

Already my second stay there, and I still love it (and even more now). This time we took the super-duper room with seaview with my girlfriend as a cherry on the cake of our road trip, and it was pure delight, with the terrace, the jaccuzi and the sauna (that sauna is genius)... . Tony was still the best, extremely nice, welcoming and helpful. The restaurant is really, really good and the location (5 minutes to Blue mosque and Arasta Bazaar) is perfect as well. See you next year I guess ;)

29th May 2017

Great staff, super friendly and personable. Rooms are especially clean and have comfortable beds. Excellent value for money. Only 5 minute walk from Blue Mosque and sights.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th May 2017

Such a fantastic and very helpful staff. The hostel is definitely worth the money, very comfortable beds. This is really good quality hostel. I am quite surprised with the price as well because it is really cheap considering the features. I would definitely stay there again if I go to Istanbul and would definitely recommend.

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
23rd May 2017

Very cozy hostel with sea view terrace, i hanged out and socialized with other guest at the bar of the hostel they have good Turkish beer also i got 10 % discount and no service charge in the restaurant of the hostel because I'm a guest of the hostel try the cheers soul kitchen very unique flavors

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017
5.4

Tony is great, the view from the Resturaunt is nice, our private room was spacious but that's about it. Sheets and towels were full of holes, everything was covered in dust, the shower drain wouldn't work so u could only shower for about one minute in cold water - I also mentioned the problem but nothing was done, ants in the room, broken door, broken chair, poor breakfast... I wouldn't stay again, much better off paying a little more for a nice bed and breakfast. Hostels are hostels I guess!

16th May 2017

Could not ask for a better place to stay in Istanbul. Staff are beyond amazing and were helpful in every way. Close to the main attractions and transport. Hostel restaurant had great food at fair prices. Very good value for being in the location it is. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017

Great GREAT Staff! Super helpful about what to see and where to go. We had a private suite on the top floor and it was very clean and newly renovated. The only problem I had was trying to get the hot water to come through the shower (it would take awhile). ....first world problems I know Wifi was good. Breakfast was umm okay. Atmosphere could be good but I felt like we went in the slow period. Overall I would stay there again. Actually I'm for sure gonna stay there again. :)

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

I have a pleasant stay here. Murat was so nice to upgrade my room to a private suite with a splendid seaview. The location is also strategic to the tourist attractions, eating places & souvenirs shops. I totally recommend it!

5th May 2017

Great hostel ! the rooms are modern, clean, the bed is very comfortable, very cozy room, the staff are friendly, Tony is a cool guy ! we had a good conversation at the terrace at night, it was fun ( too bad we couldnt get a guitar that night) hehe , the breakfast is good, the area feels safe, i would stay there again :)