• küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
9.6
Superb 389 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 389 Total Reviews
Cheers Lighthouse Located at küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet
96% 389
41.0027107 28.9742141
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

It was the perfect stay, everything was amazing from the start to finsh the staff, especially Tony were so helpful and such a laugh, it was amazing, can't wait to go back.

• USA, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

Best hostel in Istanbul! Everything about Cheers Lighthouse is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone! The location is great, security is super, breakfast is delicious, and the facilities were great - very clean and modern. The best part is the staff though - Tony and Murat went out of their way to welcome us and make us feel at home! Great guys and a great place!

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Only a few minutes away from the Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue mosque) in a very peaceful and quiet part of the touristic Istanbul (in March). The view onto the Bosphorus was great. Staff was always very helpful. The breakfast was good and healthy (Fruit, Olives, Mozzarella, Tomatoes etc.). For the price it was defnitely a great stay!

• Malta, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2016

Friendly and helpful staff. Great dorms with comfy beds and large, locked lockers. Excellent location in Sultanahmet, not a loud street but close to all attractions.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016

İt was great experience for me. It definitely more than a worth the money I payed. Crew was great. They were friendly and helpful. Cheers lighthouse will be my next stay when I come back to Istanbul again. Dorm was more than a dorm. It was clean and neat. Especially I loved the bathroom. Special thanks to Murat and Tony. Cheers baby!!!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in my life (and I've stayed in many!). Staff is simply brilliant, Tony and Murat will treat you as part of their family. Excellent rooms, bathrooms, meals, view.. Just Excellent! "Cheers" guys! ;)

• Ukraine, Female, 31-40
21st Jan 2016

I stayed at the hostel for four nights and that was my best hostel experience ever. The Hostel has a very good location, even better then that. It has the best location in town. But the nicest part for me was the atmosphere, the hospitality of people working there and the comfort. The room is clean, brand new beds, very comfortable and quiet. Thanks a lot to Tony and Murat as well as all the staff working there. You guys are running the place that I would always want to come back.

10th Jan 2016

We had a 21 hour layover in Istanbul and wish we could have stayed longer. It's a beautiful city and Cheers Lighthouse was a great place to stay, especially with it's location. It's within walking distance to the blue mosque and Grand Bizarre. Since we didn't have much time in the city to explore, Tony (the manager) took us out and personally showed us around the new and old city. The hospitality was outstanding and we couldn't have asked for a better visit. Can't wait for our next visit!!

• France, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2015

I stayed at Cheers Lighthouse in January. They have spacious bedrooms, the beds are wider and thicker than any other hostels I have been to and they are very comfortable. The bathrooms are ample, very clean and totally different from the usual type of bathroom one comes across with in the vast majority of hostels. Breakfast is really good. But the very best is the hospitality of the staff. Murat and Tony do their best to cater to all your needs and make you feel great. I highly recommend them.

23rd Dec 2015
5.1

No kitchen, no common room. We wanted to change to another hostel, they did not let us + wanted to charge our credit card for the entire duration. The location is super touristy, we preferred the new part of the city. Cleanliness: in 10 days the floor in our room got not cleaned once; the bathroom was cleaned superficially. It was very quiet + the owner told us several times that it would be busier soon, but nothing happend, so all together we basically feel we have been lied to the entire time.