Cheers Lighthouse Reviews

küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Tony is a great tour guide! The hostel is in the perfect location for doing city tours during the day and bar-hopping at night. Definitely would recommend.

• 5th Oct 2015

what a wonderful experience, the best hostel i have stayed in so far. tony is the man he arranged a free walking tour and helped us with all the local tips,a true gentlemen. breakfest marvelous with the marmara sea view, the room was very comftable with good beds and very clean. the location is excellent, its located in the center of the old city, 2minutes walk from the sultan ahmet blue mosc. i will definatly reccomend this hostel and i will also definatly be back to this hostel in the future,

Nice and clean hostel, so close to the Blue mosque, beds are confortable, rooms are clean, they have a nice breakfast with beautyful views, the staff is very nice, special Tony a friendly staff member who hepled me a lot to disover the city and tryed his best to make me have a pleasant stay in Istanbul.

Cheers Lighthouse is in the perfect location - lots of attractions and restaurants close-by! I felt very safe and welcomed. The hostel itself was very clean and had a great atmosphere, it was charming and comfortable in my room. The manager Tony was so friendly and helpful, I recommend the walking tours and pub crawls with him! Super cool and a lot of fun!! The breakfast was delicious and I loved the view of the Sea of Marmara. I would definitely stay here again.

• 29th Sep 2015

Cheers Lighthouse is a gem of a place at Istanbul. Its a cosy place, not too crowded or cacaphonous the way hostels usually are. Well appointed- comfy bed, good showers nice turkish lighting. Special thanks to Tony and Murat who went out of their way to make us feel at home. We got cheated by a taxi driver at Istanbul and Tony was really sweet and made sure to cheer us up with his wonderful tips about Istanbul and he made great company as well. Will always return here if we happen to visit again

• 27th Sep 2015
  • India

Cheers Lighthouse Hostel was an excellent choice to stay in Istanbul. We stayed in a private room which was very spacious and had air conditioning. Breakfast was simple, and good. Ate lunch at the restaurant which prices were reasonable and food was tasty. All staff were very nice. The hostel connects with their sister hostel to do activities together such as free walking tours and dinners to meet other travellers. Good location to all tourist sites. Would stay again.

Best stay in Europe! Amazing hostel, friendliest staff (who you will become great friends with) and incredible food (the restaurant food was the best we had while in Istanbul). Plus not to mention easily the best free walking tour in the world by Tony, he will show you parts of Istanbul and views that you will never see with anyone else. You cannot go wrong!

The hostel was pretty quiet so it wasn't that great of a communal environment. Lucky I was off exploring all day! The hostel didn't accept credit card. I wish I knew this before I booked. I probably would have booked elsewhere.

• 6th Sep 2015

Top notch room and bedding. I spent just a night here so frankly I don't expect to have much to say. But then they allowed me to take a shower in the evening after I checked out... Without charge and even provided me a fresh towel. Now this is true hospitality. Kudos to Murat.

It was wonderful.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Fantastic!!! everything was great, clean room, good breakfast, and perfect location. recommended 👍

• 25th Aug 2015